Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,912 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke (26052 Views)

Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers / Drama As Man Bundles Lady On A Bike For Refusing To Go Home With Him After Buyin / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by lifedynamics: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2017
Filmewell:
Stop treating women so disgustingly. She is an adult I believe and all she wanted maybe sex just like your friend or she just like him .my point is that he paid for her meatpie did not make her sleep with him.she wanted to just like any other adult desires sex from time time.enough of this female bashing .is just sex.and almost all adult engage in it

Thank you ooo... I thought I was the only one who reasoned like this... If she didn't agree now they'll call her a money eater... Smh

She wanted to always smash him but he bought snacks before they could...
#endofstory

1 Like

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Alwaysking: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2017
lefulefu:
So if u hang out with a babe and u both took coke to relax and after dat una enter d oza room..so does that mean u payed her with coke? Kiss and tell dudes everywhere.na una go still come nairaland to complain that naija girls too dey form and dat they are not like white babes if dem refuse to give una punnacheesy.
I'm not in support of what he did, I know he's wrong, sometimes I do advice him as a good friend, but he's always adamant. you know you can take a horse to a stream but you can't force it to drink water, that's his life and choice sha, he believes because he's from a rich family so he can do anything he likes and also I do blame those girls that will open their legs just for money or any material things, Baba God go help us sha.
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by MrBingo: 9:20am On Nov 30, 2017
Alwaysking:
Mehn I couldn't believe some girls can be this cheap, imagine giving out your punny just for tantalizer meatpie and coke, when my friend told me this I just thought he was joking. or bragging foolishly I never knew he was saying the truth until he showed me her pictures and short clips of their sexcapades, I was gobsmacked because I thought she's responsible and won't be easily laid the first time my friend introduced me to her. I actually don't understand what girls of this generation are turning into, infact I pray never to have a female child because this is getting out of hand.

...is her name Thornapple??...I don't truss that babe..serrrriosly...been thinking of buying her scotch egg thou! undecided
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 30, 2017
But why’re you deceiving innosent people with your profile pic? You don’t want them to know you’re fat like elephant? Why you putting pic of when you were in secondary school so people will think you’re slim? Don’t you know that’s impersonation and it’s against the law? embarassed
NoFavors:
I don't do cheap hòes lol
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Alwaysking: 9:23am On Nov 30, 2017
MrBingo:

...is her name Thornapple??...I don't truss that babe..serrrriosly...been thinking of buying her scotch egg thou! undecided
She's not a nairalander. grin
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Alwaysking: 9:26am On Nov 30, 2017
youngbelieve:

This is wat happens wen u decide to be engaged with an immature underaged asslicking niggur!...and again op remind me,how old is dat ur frnd??
He will be 33 December 16, now you know.
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 30, 2017
Alwaysking:
Mehn I couldn't believe some girls can be this cheap, imagine giving out your punny just for tantalizer meatpie and coke, when my friend told me this I just thought he was joking. or bragging foolishly I never knew he was saying the truth until he showed me her pictures and short clips of their sexcapades, I was gobsmacked because I thought she's responsible and won't be easily laid the first time my friend introduced me to her. I actually don't understand what girls of this generation are turning into, infact I pray never to have a female child because this is getting out of hand.
u n ur friend are learners
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by VERDA: 9:47am On Nov 30, 2017
Alwaysking:
You are a fool for thinking she like him, now that he's done with her, he have pushed her aside. this goes to all those cheap girls that can't abstain from sex till marriage, to those ones that would open their punny for suya and youghurt, May God never make me encounter such girls. I'm not in support of what my pal did either and I have told him to delete the pictures and videos.

You and your friend are bigger fools to think every girl sleeps with you cos of what you buy for her,are you also abstaining from sex till marriage?,if them bill una now,na una go still come here come shout "why are all ladies gold diggers", maybe she slept with him cos of what he bought,maybe not,but don't come here making noise as if you just discovered one big secret.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by olalekan225(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2017
Your mumu surprise me gannnnnn

1 Like

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by MrBingo: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2017
Alwaysking:
She's not a nairalander. grin

...truss her, she must be Thornapple....I don't truss s that babe. She been asking me for moiney to buy ear ring angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2017
Kwenty:
Men are very difficult to please in this life. You see your mentality. Because she slept with your friend, she is labelled cheap and your foolish friend captured the moment on video. When a woman is going out with a man for money, she is called a gold digger. If she have sex for money, she is a prostitute and if she eventually have sex for no cost, she becomes cheap.
You people should leave women alone for goodness sake.
Na small boy dey worry am.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by tifany89(m): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Both u and your hopeless friends are bunch of big fools, very immature idiots from the pit of hell; what kind of nonsense is that?
A girl was modest enough to have sex with your friend because she Loves him or perhaps fancy something about him, and decided to have mutually agreed intercourse and you idiot and your insane friends came here to insult her? So u prefer low live girls that see their pussycat as a commodity they sell for every tom and Harry (and see them as expensive)
you should be ashamed of yourself for displaying such puerile insanity and should hide your head in shame for this nonsense u posted.
If u think that girl slept with him for just meat pie then you are way more stupid and foolish than I thought...

Animals all over NL... Mtcheeew

Your friend is more stupid for not respecting that girl enough and showing another mumu his private time with her.
Tell the idiot to go n buy her his own meatpie n coke and see if she's gon get down with him . I wonder how peeps reason

1 Like

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 30, 2017
This is what happens when you let a guy pay for the date. They believe that they just paid for whatever happens afterwards or feel entitled to have something more happen.
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 30, 2017
Alwaysking:
Mumu people like u will deny Jesus ever had a Dick grin
....if u had female u will deny her sexuality abi? iss nuh like u any better? undecided
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 30, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
But why’re you deceiving innosent people with your profile pic? You don’t want them to know you’re fat like elephant? Why you putting pic of when you were in secondary school so people will think you’re slim? Don’t you know that’s impersonation and it’s against the law? embarassed
Hahahahahaha this one is crazy. My nigga, don't you have petrol to sell? Don't you have Market to go? My nigga, take the steppin #göat
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by itzmarvyx(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2017
Hahahahaha grin grin grin... OP must be very sorry for creating this thread. I came here to read comments and I wasn't disappointed grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by falcon01: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2017
Alwaysking:
you dumb actually. she wasnt cheap she just gave him cause she feel she wants to or she's probably Hot too. or you think a guy has to pay for every pussy hes gonna f*ck??. they are humans to they also need the release
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by jericco1(m): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2017
that's dumb man. your reasoning is poor.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by lifedynamics: 11:26am On Nov 30, 2017
LadyMarionette:
Why does your friend have such low opinion of himself, to think that the only reason the girl slept with him was his meat pie and coke? Does he not have any redeeming qualities to attract a girl? He needs to work on his self-esteem.

Best reply so far...his foolish friend knows he's a douche who can't get laid... So he thinks it's cause of meat pie she likes him... Smh guys like this give us Nigerian Brothers a bad name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by triple996(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2017
Prostitution on display

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by AryEmber(f): 11:57am On Nov 30, 2017
falcon01:
you dumb actually. she wasnt cheap she just gave him cause she feel she wants to or she's probably Hot too. or you think a guy has to pay for every pussy hes gonna f*ck??. they are humans to they also need the release
Uncle, don't generalise all of us biko. I'm no bitch and I don't need no release
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Alwaysking:
bro its poverty. Most of these girls would lay that pussy down for a pizza.
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by wunderkindkayod(m): 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
just nodding
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by emesv26(m): 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
infact I pray never to have a female child because this is getting out of hand.

When this prayer will start working against you just remember you made it so. I only pity the woman coming into your life to face this cause u place on yourself. May God have mercy upon you...
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by GeorgeTheCoder: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
4Ken:
Ode she didn't bang him because of the stupid meat pies, she probably fancied him.

FYI, any girl who has a price is cheap no matter how much money she collects

Savage.
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Kassidy90(m): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
U n re friend need Brain polishing....
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Kwenty: 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
sinceraconcept:
must a girl have premarital sex?

Must a man demand for premarital sex?
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by EmyLeo(m): 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
that girl slept with your friend not cos of meatpie trust me..

##there must have been some sort of attraction..BTW, tell your friend to delete the pics/videos, it's not really necessary you know..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? / Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover / Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.