Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,682 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (39131 Views)

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by ramonacee(f): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2008
abi ohhh, u sef notice aam!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by TOYOSI20(f): 5:03am On Oct 18, 2008
@ Topic,

I don't think it can ever be equal, . . . . . . . . . . undecided

Someone would definitely have the shorter end of the stick. . . . . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by ayobase(m): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2008
relationship seems complicated
becos some still believes that
'Love is Blind'
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by sparta(f): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2008
Hey guys,

I am presently in that kinda situation. I love this guy so much that it took so much time to realise he dosent feel the same way . Anyway, i have decided to sever the relationship and move on although am doing it little by little so that i wont feel too hurt. Its not worth it and believe its not easy either breaking up but if one can drop sentiments then he can move on.

Cheerio.
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by jonsn: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2008
if you lov him, kip lovin him. Coz thats lov. Someday, he'll c the light shocked
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by noblegas2(m): 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2009
hmmm, nice thread yur!
I remembered a Topic dat says, OF WAT USE IF MY GIRLFRIEND IF I CANT HAVE SEX WIV HER`

all our Luvly nairaland sistas wer all tellin d guy dat he doesnt deserve d girl dis or must relationships be all about sex & stuffs but now here we go,

`LUVIN SOM1 WU DOESNT LUV U BACK AS MUCH`

Must I remind d Poster dat Luv doesnt happen over night, it grows wiv time, so u can also wait till he luvs u d way u want him to or bounce,
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by galatico(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2009
It is quite a painful experience for you to love someone, who doesn't love you in return, I've had such an experience before
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by spikalo: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2009
who cares, as long as the sex is good, words from the wise, hehe
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by excelway(m): 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2009
hang on girl its just a matter of time things will turn around positively don't you believe i think he loves you.
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by denny4ril: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2009
sad loving someone that does not love you? . i question that love as it is based on hidden motives usually finacne.
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by denny4ril: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2009
i mean "finance"
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by Mcleo007(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2009
In every relatnshp,one of d parties must be a sucker 4 d union 2 work,bt nt wen d luv is one-sided. As som1 noted earlier,there cnt be equal measur of luv in a rtnshp. Jst be sure if he luvs u or nt,if he doesnt be bold enuf 2 leave. Ú cnt force luv on som1.
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by echobee(f): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2009
He might love u bt juz pretendin he does not.but if u knw 4 sure that he doesnt,why waste your time?girlfriend free yourself from all the heartbreaks

yes my sis i agree with u. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by mindeh(f): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2010
get out and find someone new.he doesnt deserve you.
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by Rooneyboy(m): 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2010
And will ur mother beat u if u aint in a relationship ?
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2010
, drop him like his RED HOT!!!! cool
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by Enockia(m): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2010
cook love portion give the person
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by mengay: 4:23am On Apr 12, 2010
I have just quit a relationship wherein my bf said he just cannot love, we have been together for 5 months and we kinda got into the relationship without uttering the 'Iloveyous' until lately he asked me if I love him and I said yes but when I asked the same question he answered I just cannot love, imagine the shock I got, I was gobsmacked how can somebody who has been very possessive, dedicated, and all actions that lead me into thinking he loves me doesn't love me after all? this has been on my mind and still wondering, how is this possible? cried a river coz I really love the idiot but what can I do but move on, to date he still calls me and buzz me in my msn but I just have to ignore it even though I miss him so much, can somebody please explain what game he's playing? m hurting too much, I just want to know how can this be possible sad(
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by indie22(f): 4:58am On Apr 12, 2010
My dear, what's the point in loving someone who doesn't love you back? Its a no brainer, no one needs to tell you what to do, u know it already,
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by Shari8581(f): 4:59am On Apr 12, 2010
Is it possible he has love for you but perhaps he's not in love with you? Big difference. If this is the case I would honestly reevaluate your relationship. At the end you don't want to have that " I gave my all to him and i'm drained" feeling.
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by mengay: 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2010
Love for you but not inlove like what brotherly love, friendly love? asking too much if hes only in for that
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2011
@poster, let me share my story,i luved my doll real much that i made sure i callled her almost every day( nd she calls lyk thrice a month). And i made sure that i would get for her anything she desired as long as it was within my ability. Now i decided to let her be and not bother her anymore( she made me feel as if i was bothering her) but do u think i would love someone else as much, i dont think so even if i do i wont make the mistake of making it too obvious( once bitten twice shy).
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by desholah(m): 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2011
OP.
Please take it easy and keep enduring~~~
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by SaVoy(f): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2011
You cant no for sure that you love your partner more than he love you some people cant express their love, I learned that the hard way plus listening to this song "Nowhere" by 112 you should check it out.
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by saintfrank(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2011
D word love most time can be measured in very unacceptable manners. But love isn’t find or loving the perfect person. It’s all about finding and loving the imperfect person to perfection.

D moral fact is that when ru given all you have and doing all you could to make the relationship work out for good, and your spouse is not appreciative and always asking for more when she/he know you have given all you have already. If you can run with yours two leg’s I will hire a wheelbarrow pusher to transport you to unknown destination
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by saintfrank(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2011
Other factor which reflects on your post is that he or she meant not be finding the relationship anymore interesting. But due to the fact that somehow along d years of being together he/ she do felt d real meaning of love then. But now it’s about time to change d play head or cleaner
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by Jullyhally: 5:07pm On May 22, 2012
Is not really easy luvin someone and not getting it in return but like what a friend said maybe is part of the sacrifice one has to pay f[color=#770077]or luv[/color]
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by agreene: 7:06pm On May 22, 2012
Sometimes it is so easier to confuse jealousy of someone with love. Because men are territorial and at times possessive doesn't mean he loves you.

There are times you may doubt the love someone have for you but if you're going to be in a relationship you must feel it deep

down in your and soul. You should never have to doubt a person's love for you. It is definitely not worth it.
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by joanana(f): 8:50am On May 23, 2012
well, if he doesnt love , the signs are there for u to c n decide but many ladies n guys choose to ignore these signs cos they believe he/ she will develop love for them someday. The truth is, he/ she will never learn or grow to love . You are simply wasting ur.time.n.resources. Please take the bold step n leave his or her sorry ass. You deserve better n tell urself that you are special cos theres no other person in the world like u.
I have been there before n truth is is when i look back i just laff n kall myself stupid cos i did everything to please him. I kall himthree times daily n he never return ma kall. His excuse if its in ma naturr not to kall n some other stuff. I thank God dat i used my tongue to count my teeth before it was too late cheesy
Re: Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much by BenyaBrooke: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
I know it's impossible for love of us will be equal.
But.. to be honest, it hurts.

I'm with my boyfriend, and everyone in our lives know about.
I woke up this morning, first thing that came to my mind..was him.
I spent all morning .. very happily. Everywhere i went, i felt like i was floating. I even smiled to people i dont know.
I actually thought , and made fun of myself..this's crazy. Cos i'm so crazy in love with him.

I got back home and talked to him..
I told him...I love u.
To hear he say.. I like u a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � / Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.