Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) (7675 Views)

Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] / Disadvantages Of Sex Before Marriage (must Read For All Youth) / A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 10, 2012
Ladies you all need to read this letter, as in, you won't believe some of the things you are about to read. Lol.

For those who don't know her, Karrine Stefans (pictured above) is a former video vixen, who was married to Darius McCrary (Eddie Winslow of popular 90s TV sitcom - Family Matters). The two divorced in 2011, and three months later, Karrine was married again, but this time, to an unknown dread-locked dude.

A few days ago, Ms Karrine posted a letter on her website to her husband. Read it below
Sometimes, in relationships, the pleasure is all theirs. Alone, I am a superhero. With you, I am a mere mortal. You deplete me. I’m tired of being your upgrade. We are not equally yoked. You really deserve someone more basic. I’m tired of pretending your mediocrity is okay with me. I’m tired of pretending I don’t miss G650′s. I’m tied of pretending you’re not a burden. I’m tired of pretending I don’t deserve a f-cking BOSS! I’m tired of you driving my car. Stop telling me you love me as if you’re doing me some sort of favor. I don’t need you to love me. I love me.
Please continue,

I’m tired of pretending like you shouldn’t be intimidated by the other men in my life. Cuz you should. I’m tired of pretending as if I support your bullshit dreams. I’m tired of pretending your d-ck isn’t the smallest d-ck I’ve ever seen in my life. Cuz it is. I’m tired of pretending your favorite rapper didn’t just beat it up on Friday. I’m tired of paying for everything. I’m tired of you taking all this sh-t for granted as if you ever deserved any of it. Give me my Mac back. For real tho. I’m tired of washing your wack ass clothes. I hate your whole face. I’m tired of acting like the sex is good. I hate when you roll all the way over onto my side of the bed to hold me. I’m over here for a reason. Did I mention I’m tired of paying for everything? Okay.I’m tired of giving you the game.I’m tired of pretending you’re anything more than a bum. I should’ve just hired you as a cook and kept it moving. I’m tired of congratulating you for accomplishing minuscule sh-t. I’m tired of you begging
I’m tired of moaning when I can’t feel anything!I’m tired of having to think about someone else to get off. I’m tired of having to lock my phone when you’re around.I’m tired of taking showers with you. Can I get a moment! Damn! Yes. He’s better than you. Next question. All night. ‘Til 6 in the morning. Next question.Yes. And I didn’t have to pay for none of it. Next question. Presidential suite. Next question. About 10 inches. Next question.69. Next question. Like a boss. Next question. Balls deep. Next question. I’m tired of having to pretend you’re not the 3rd worst decision I’ve ever made.
You should really be with that one chick who bagged our groceries this weekend. That’s more your speed.
Oh dear, so not fair to the guy! What a biatch! Lol. But why marry him in the first place?

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/03/karrine-stefans-letter-to-her-husband.html#more

Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by InkedNerd(f): 9:28am On Mar 10, 2012
Hmmm, I kinda feel sorry for her husband but then I kinda don't. I guess there's gonna be a tell all book pretty soon since her last book was selling like wild fire when it came out tongue
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by pendo89(f): 10:08am On Mar 10, 2012
And what has the whole world got to do with their bedroom affairs?

She lacks wisdom to address it well.
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by Sijo01(f): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2012
^even if she lacks wisdom lik u said, she jst succeded in brkin d ice. Mani women ar in a worst situatn but dnt hv d courage to voice it out for fear of d unknown.

I luv pipo u ar bold most xpeciali women.
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by MrsChima1(f): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2012
This is a fair warning to dumb arse men who have no idea on how to select quality chicks.  

Everything that looks good isn't always good.  

I do not feel sorry for her husband.  He knew what he was getting into before marrying her.  

Why would you marry someone who have written books bragging about sucking the skin off multiple dicks?  That was a BIG ARSE RED FLAG!  

Isn't he gay by proximity?  lipsrsealed
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by drnoel: 10:39am On Mar 10, 2012
mcgman025:

Ladies you all need to read this letter, as in, you won't believe some of the things you are about to read. Lol.

For those who don't know her, Karrine Stefans (pictured above) is a former video vixen, who was married to Darius McCrary (Eddie Winslow of popular 90s TV sitcom - Family Matters). The two divorced in 2011, and three months later, Karrine was married again, but this time, to an unknown dread-locked dude.

A few days ago, Ms Karrine posted a letter on her website to her husband. Read it below
Sometimes, in relationships, the pleasure is all theirs. Alone, I am a superhero. With you, I am a mere mortal. You deplete me. I’m tired of being your upgrade. We are not equally yoked. You really deserve someone more basic. I’m tired of pretending your mediocrity is okay with me. I’m tired of pretending I don’t miss G650′s. I’m tied of pretending you’re not a burden. I’m tired of pretending I don’t deserve a f-cking BOSS! I’m tired of you driving my car. Stop telling me you love me as if you’re doing me some sort of favor. I don’t need you to love me. I love me.
Please continue,

I’m tired of pretending like you shouldn’t be intimidated by the other men in my life. Cuz you should. I’m tired of pretending as if I support your bullshit dreams. I’m tired of pretending your d-ck isn’t the smallest d-ck I’ve ever seen in my life. Cuz it is. I’m tired of pretending your favorite rapper didn’t just beat it up on Friday. I’m tired of paying for everything. I’m tired of you taking all this sh-t for granted as if you ever deserved any of it. Give me my Mac back. For real tho. I’m tired of washing your wack Bottom clothes. I hate your whole face. I’m tired of acting like the sex is good. I hate when you roll all the way over onto my side of the bed to hold me. I’m over here for a reason. Did I mention I’m tired of paying for everything? Okay.I’m tired of giving you the game.I’m tired of pretending you’re anything more than a bum. I should’ve just hired you as a cook and kept it moving. I’m tired of congratulating you for accomplishing minuscule sh-t. I’m tired of you begging
I’m tired of moaning when I can’t feel anything!I’m tired of having to think about someone else to get off. I’m tired of having to lock my phone when you’re around.I’m tired of taking showers with you. Can I get a moment! Damn! Yes. He’s better than you. Next question. All night. ‘Til 6 in the morning. Next question.Yes. And I didn’t have to pay for none of it. Next question. Presidential suite. Next question. About 10 inches. Next question.69. Next question. Like a boss. Next question. Balls deep. Next question. I’m tired of having to pretend you’re not the 3rd worst decision I’ve ever made.
You should really be with that one chick who bagged our groceries this weekend. That’s more your speed.
Oh dear, so not fair to the guy! What a biatch! Lol. But why marry him in the first place?

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/03/karrine-stefans-letter-to-her-husband.html#more

What a very silly woman. Didn't bother reading 2 the end cos it just bored me stiff. But I highlighted some texts I found weird and decided to comment on these.

I am a superhero. With you, I am a mere mortal. You deplete me. I’m tired of being your upgrade.
but then the silly lady married someone unknown. I taught after this comment she would marry superman, batman or incredible hulk or even God.

I’m tied of pretending you’re not a burden. I’m tired of pretending I don’t deserve a f-cking BOSS!
So cos the guy was nice and always trying 2 love her, that was his crime. He loved her too much. She decided it was not enough, that she wanted someone who would boss her around, probably beat her and Zap her hard.

Stop telling me you love me as if you’re doing me some sort of favor. I don’t need you to love me. I love me.
funny, but love was supposed to be something mutual and not a favor.

I’m tired of pretending like you shouldn’t be intimidated by the other men in my life. Cuz you should. I’m tired of pretending as if I support your bullshit dreams. I’m tired of pretending your d-ck isn’t the smallest d-ck I’ve ever seen in my life. Cuz it is.
So she felt all this hate 4 her husband but only mentioned it now. It shows u what men have 2 endure in marriages sometimes. Ok, so he had a small d-ck, but u married him still even wit his small tool, so how does u making a fool of him concern us.

I’m tired of moaning when I can’t feel anything!I’m tired of having to think about someone else to get off. I’m tired of having to lock my phone when you’re around.I’m tired of taking showers with you. Can I get a moment! Damn! Yes. He’s better than you. Next question. All night
So she was sleeping with the other guy and had the effrontery to attack her ex-hubby. Sill biatch.
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by MrsChima1(f): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2012
Instead of shredding her, you should be shredding the ex-husband who married her.

He deserved every bit of the disrespect he received from the letter.

Being foolish isn't an excuse.
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by InkedNerd(f): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

This is a fair warning to dumb arse men who have no idea on how to select quality chicks.  

Everything that looks good isn't always good.  

I do not feel sorry for her husband.  He knew what he was getting into before marrying her.  

Why would you marry someone who have written books bragging about sucking the skin off multiple Joysticks?  That was a BIG ARSE RED FLAG!  

Isn't he gay by proximity?  lipsrsealed

Regardless of whether or not she has slept with everyone in the entire music and athletic industry is irrelevant--that's not to say that someone who has been with numerous individuals and has lived a certain life can't change. Unfortunately for her, she's one of those people that is in love with the idea of of being in love [but has no idea what it is] and loving love. As a whole, there is nothing wrong with loving the idea of love or being in love. Many people love that concept and can still maintain a productive relationship. That itself wasn't a red flag--what was/should have been a red flag for her husband was, was the fact that she has openly admitted before and has no intentions of really trying to mend that belief. The problem then takes a step further because she's one of those people who cannot maintain or work towards achieving whatever it takes to sustain a relationship that is built solely on love rather than material possessions and status. A lot of "celebrities" in Hollywood are guilty of the same thing as well. Many of them posses the "I love love" mentality. Some are content with it and have no desire to con themselves into believe they can pursue a relationship while others posses the same mentality and act on it.

Nigerian guys, this should be a major eyeopener for many of you who have an incessant need to always say that Nigerian women are like this. Karrine Stefans is a prime example that transcends beyond one's nationality.
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by MrsChima1(f): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2012
It does matter if she bleeped the whole United States of America then some especially when she have written books about her achievements. 

The point is not the fact she is a renowned ho, it is the fact that HE KNEW before getting into a relationship with her that it is going to be rocky. 

He wasn't the first man she was serous with anyways.   

My conclusive point is[b] HE SHOULDN'T GET UPSET[/b] about the letter when HE KNEW the deal beforehand. 

He even said on the radio that MEN whom have bleeped her during the course of their relationship WARNED HIM

I do not excuse foolishness.
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by drnoel: 11:09am On Mar 10, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

It does matter if she bleeped the whole United States of America then some especially when she have written books about her achievements. 

The point is not the fact she is a renowned ho, it is the fact that HE KNEW before getting into a relationship with her that it is going to be rocky. 

My conclusive point is[b] HE SHOULDN'T GET UPSET[/b] about the letter when HE KNEW the deal beforehand. 

He even said on the radio that MEN who have bleeped her during the course of their relationship WARNED HIM

It still does not give her the right or the excuse 2 write the bullshit she wrote that is being discussed as at now
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by MrsChima1(f): 11:11am On Mar 10, 2012
Freedom of Speech in America gave her that right to write that bullshit.
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by InkedNerd(f): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

He even said on the radio that MEN whom have bleeped her during the course of their relationship WARNED HIM

I personally am not excusing anything. From one human being to another, I kinda feel sorry for him but for the most part, I don't. Sucks for them [no pun intended] but oh well. Onto the next one!

drnoel:

It still does not give her the right or the excuse 2 write the bullshit she wrote that is being discussed as at now

True. She has the right to write it but that doesn't make her or her actions right. It's kinda like she's making an excuse for her own actions by underhandedly putting the blame on him.
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by MrsChima1(f): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2012
Hopefully the men will learn from this.
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by pendo89(f): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2012
What did she marry then? If I am fed up I just go!! Other celebs do, but I won't broadcast some nitty gritty to the world because they are a reflection of my true self.
For instance what is it about his dick? must the world know that? If hes a sucker,abuser etc fine.Cry out loud but just spare the world some nasty bedroom details.

It makes me feel sorry for her not the man.
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by TisaBone: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2012
she mentions all of his "shortcomings" but she knew  before she married him that he was a loser without a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. does that mean she settled for less than what she thought she deserved? probably. a lot of women enter into relationships with bums so that they won't be alone.they need a man that bad. to women like super head, a piece of a man is better than no man at all. and now she wants to broadcast all of his faults to the world as if she wasn't aware of them when she married him.
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2012
She's a btch for all I know. The heart or a woman. . Smh all women deserves to be bleeped in all them holes all over their body. As for the brokeass husband, hmm what a scumbag. Exactly the kinda man my uncle calls handbag poppa
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by SAFO(m): 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2012
Finally something I can agree with Reality.

Her credibility is shot to Hell!!!
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by Killz3(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2012
Who the hell is Karrine Stefans? And why should i give a rat's arse about what she wrote? Will she be willing to read about me? angry
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by freecocoa(f): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2012
And i'm tired of reading that crap,rubbish.
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by Ivynwa(f): 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2012
She forgot to say that she is tired of her pretending self that in pretence married a small d*ck that she has been pretendingly working in pretence all the pretending days of her pretentious married life with the dude.

Now that she has seen a 10 inches d*ck that gives her her favorite 69, lodges her in a presidential suite and pays for everything her pretentious eyes opened up and got so joyous for her to be making that stinking "shout-out" to the world. Clap for her People!
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by freecocoa(f): 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2012
^^Dont mind the silly woman,why did she stay in the marriage if it was that bad,she's just a chewpid who re.
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2012
Very unnecessary.
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by SAFO(m): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2012
~Killz~:

Who the hell is Karrine Stefans? And why should i give a rat's arse about what she wrote?   Will she be willing to read about me? angry

She's a music video ho who sucked off everybody in the rap industry and then made a book about it.
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by joudini(m): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2012
They call her super head. Av seen a video she did with mr. Marcus. The head she gave is not worth the hype. Nicca seen better.

*smiles at hoe tryna act like she the sh1t*

Her ticket to fame is writing about her sex with stars, smh. I pity her kid who almost committed suicide sometime ago.
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by MrsChima1(f): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2012
SAFO:

She's a music video ho who sucked off everybody in the rap industry and then made a book about it.

LMAO@SAFO knowing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She may be a renowned ho, but many of you men wouldn't turn down her mouth/coochie.
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by emiye(m): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2012
Ah, that dreadlock dude of a husband was surely a [b]rebound [/b]after her divorce.

She even said, "give me my mac back", most likely referring to her ex- husband Darius McCrary
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by cfours: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2012
Give me my Mac back. For real tho,  . .Did I mention I’m tired of paying for everything?

rotfl

the guy sef should return her Mac. come on, it costs only $1500.
she's tired. damn it grin
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 13, 2012
REALITY101: She's a btch for all I know. The heart or a woman. . Smh all women deserves to be bleeped in all them holes all over their body. As for the brokeass husband, hmm what a scumbag. Exactly the kinda man my uncle calls handbag poppa

shocked shocked shocked whoa! damn. undecided

@topic: "Superhead" will always be "Superhead", you can't blame her.
I have every book that woman bird wrote and when I tell you she knows nothing about shame...
Some women were made to be rachett/scandalous. It just saddens me that she just had to be from the Islands! tongue
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by MrsChima1(f): 1:42am On Mar 13, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

shocked shocked shocked whoa! damn. undecided

@topic: "Superhead" will always be "Superhead", you can't blame her.
I have every book that woman bird wrote and when I tell you she knows nothing about shame...
Some women were made to be rachett/scandalous. It just saddens me that she just had to be from the Islands! tongue

Awww. A chick that writes a book bragging about sucking the skin off every STD infected dicks in the business is a red flag. I mean I know all of us aren't perfect, but damn.

I can't imagine Eddie Winslow having a small dick. I just can't picture it!
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by Ivynwa(f): 2:07am On Mar 13, 2012
Darkie,
Which Island is she from?
You Island women are awesome really?
Superwomen and every good and tough ---"don't-mess-with-me" things rolled into one.

Darkie, tell me ----what are you doing with books about flute blowing and head giving.
You wanna be second best flute blower or what? grin grin wink
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 13, 2012
Some woman are dumb. Someone strafe your punny for God knows how long and dump your ass and she is acting up to cover her fraustration and depression. Must she go online to justify her inadequacy if sincerely she is not actually hurt. Individuals that throws tantrums and virtuperations are actually pseudo of infalliable minds. she should just quit ranting and concentrate on his new guy other than complicating things up with past failed experience.
Re: Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) by Killz3(m): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2012
Ivynwa: Darkie,
Which Island is she from?
You Island women are awesome really?
Superwomen and every good and tough ---"don't-mess-with-me" things rolled into one.

Darkie, tell me ----what are you doing with books about flute blowing and head giving.
You wanna be second best flute blower or what? grin grin wink
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. / Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: / Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.