Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession (64155 Views)

Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / A MUST READ!! There’s No Yahoo Anymore, People Are Now Into Money Rituals (this (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by JealousPrince1(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
True
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by TallPck1(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
wink
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Abfinest007(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
dont blame them blame d society bcus d society celebrate only those with money if u don't have money it mean u don't hav a life

8 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Wizdray: 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
tongue
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Flyingngel(m): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
I see....
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by 1miccza: 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
Interestingly on threads like this, those that are involved in it will always come out to dismiss what the op has posted as lies or not real when they are neck deep in it. So sad.....

20 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Phonefanatic: 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
I just pity all our girls into runs end result is alarming

You may marry one grin grin.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by blackbeau1(f): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dear God, it's getting more and more difficult to stay alive in nigeria . If Boko Haram doesn't kill you , herdsmen try to , if they fail, a jealous bf or gf competes for the right to, if they don't succeed, armed robbers quickly try to take up the slack and now , they've graduated to destroying the right to go to and have fun at parties

12 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by FRESHG(m): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
STORY

1 Like

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nymeria247(m): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
Still waiting to see the African Ritualist that will feature in Forbes magazine grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by cstr1000: 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
Most of the victims are those fish-brained girls flocking around these criminals masquerading as Yoruba demons(whatever that means).

I have no pity for them. Greed is their waterloo.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by zolapower: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
madridguy:
Are you a yahoo girl?

no she's a girlfriend to one if the stake holders of yahoo yahoo industry .

10 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by 3kay945(m): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
I havent still comprehend how rituals works

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by buchilino(m): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
GODS PROPHECY BEING FULFILLED.
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by wiloy2k8(m): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
ivolt:
Rituals can't make you rich!
If rituals work, the spiritualist will be the richest people in
the world but many of them live in abject poverty despite
claiming to know the secret of wealth.
You can only make money from business, trading, wages for work
or cheating others out of their money(not endorsing or recommending
fraud).

Don't be fooled.

it cant make you rich but would put money in your account .

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
bumi10:
This is the truth and nobody wants to hear it. I red online the other that a 17 years old boy bought Lexus jeep for his mother in Lagos State and I asked myself, what does the 17 years old boy do for a living? Guess what, nobody could determine that.

Well today, I'm going to open your eyes to the realities of life and to the underground things that goes on and on even though you may not believe it. The love of money and desperation to become rich anyhow and anyway has eaten deep into the heart of Nigerian youth nowadays.

Every youth wants to drive Benz , Porshe, Rolls Royce, Range Rover and to also live in mansions and the length they can go to achieve this feat will marvel you. They can involve themselves in unbelievable act without a second thought.

The new trend in Lagos is Shit eating just to make money and also to join the Lagos big boys squad. Well, according to someone's confession, Yahoo Yahoo, aka Advanced Fee Fraud, aka G-Boy is no longer in existence as 90% of those boys claiming to be a Yahoo guys are nothing but a Ritualist all hiding under the Yahoo umbrella.

You need to read this article and may God help us all.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/there-is-no-yahoo-yahoo-anymore-people.html

Thats true,i have heard about in kano, No be lie.
Na shit boys dey chop now,is a kind of money ritual going on now and is trending.

There nothing like yahoo boy any more, 90 percent who uses yahoo plus engage in this spirutual act. Is real and i can testify to this. Even in kano i don see am live

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Dollarship(m): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
Rituals lo sure juuuu cheesy grin smiley cry
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by ivolt: 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
wiloy2k8:

it cant make you rich but would put money in your account .

You can't make money out of thin air unless you are a central bank.
Too much Nollyhood, I guess.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by beephresh(m): 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
jaheymezz:
God after everything have ate in this life is my future still secure?

Lmaoooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by jamesbridget13(f): 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
jaheymezz:
God after everything have ate in this life is my future still secure?

It should. You're still breathing. That's a sign grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by tosyne2much(m): 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
That's the length young people go to make money
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Khaliyah(m): 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nymeria247:
Still waiting to see the African Ritualist that will feature in Forbes magazine grin
They just live big without any nice investment n the money is not for a long run dats why dy can't feature

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by gonkin(m): 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lol. People that do such are many in delta. Some is weekly some is monthly they slaughter. Its like a group thing. They take turns to host. Especially this ghana issue. These guy are loaded
The crazy thing is that they go to church steady and give alot especially to pastors. Yes theres still yahoo but those yahoo boys can work ages before they get paid. But these magicians that cant even shutdown laptop. That cant spell hundred when filling a withdrawal slip(i have met 2 yahoo+ guys like that) if u see the car this guy is riding, even if u were working in chevron, you would think twice before buying a 2016 Benz e350. I fear. I suspected as much. Thank God i have never gone for free food. But the monthly death is what i dont believe though.

I know they use girls they have sex with a lot, its why many prostitutes dont progress in life.
As for those chewing poo. A tricycle rider was a witness to such in delta . He went to the jungle to obey nature's call. As he was there a clean ride showed up and a guy stepped in with blings and all with a nylon in his hand. The tricycle man thinking the guy was the land owner just froze on his poo. Next the big boy pulled a fine bread loaf out the sellophane and stuffed some other poo in it. Tricycle man couldn't believe his eyes.
Also they use your laundry you leave out at night. So when u cant find your boxers or shirt,, start praying.
Also mothers that throw away diapers with poo in it, thats a blank cheque with an endorsed signature for these dudes. Some has been caught in delta and benin regions

Well let them keep deceiving. My own is that they should not kill or use destiny because kids these days drop out of secondary school because bros mikky just press laptop for 3 months and under 1year is has almost finished his 2nd house and bought 3 cars at once. One for is mom, one for his dad and one for himself. So a Jss2 student want to be a yahhoo boy.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by wiloy2k8(m): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
ivolt:

You can't make money out of thin air unless you are a central bank.
Too much Nollyhood, I guess.

bro allow them try it with your head first then u go know

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Andrewgame42:
17million every week... Continue like that and you would surpass dangote

Meanwhile the devil is a liar, buh the temptation is too much , I just got another regret email !!
Hmmmmmmmm I need work ooo
My BROTHER, even if na LIE Mohammed.....

17million every week.....
Dem Think say everybody get fish brain...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by krak101(m): 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nothing's free in Freetown

1 Like

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided YAHOO IS STILL ON BOARD THAN MONEY RITUAL

You dey do Yahoo abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by dollarnaira: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
ivolt:
Rituals can't make you rich!
If rituals work, the spiritualist will be the richest people in
the world but many of them live in abject poverty despite
claiming to know the secret of wealth.
You can only make money from business, trading, wages for work
or cheating others out of their money(not endorsing or recommending
fraud).

Don't be fooled.

They only fear the repercussions so bro they know wella.The after effect is d koko.
Ritual money real die!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by jaheymezz(m): 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
angelbulksms:

It should. You're still breathing. That's a sign grin

grin as from now o any party I no dey eat again na fasting sure pass now future wey person never sure of before......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. / iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice / Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.