Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession (64157 Views)

Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / A MUST READ!! There’s No Yahoo Anymore, People Are Now Into Money Rituals (this (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by romeorailss: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
marvin902:

lol oga na only 3 link you get self.. grin grin
cum make we stroll reach ekpoma make i open your eyes beyond what you know... grin grin
boys r not smiling oo undecided undecided
buh thank God i carry my two legs run before i crase for road grin grin

Bros gist us wetin u see make some people learn angry

1 Like

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by livebullet(m): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
bumi10:
This is the truth and nobody wants to hear it. I red online the other that a 17 years old boy bought Lexus jeep for his mother in Lagos State and I asked myself, what does the 17 years old boy do for a living? Guess what, nobody could determine that.

Well today, I'm going to open your eyes to the realities of life and to the underground things that goes on and on even though you may not believe it. The love of money and desperation to become rich anyhow and anyway has eaten deep into the heart of Nigerian youth nowadays.

Every youth wants to drive Benz , Porshe, Rolls Royce, Range Rover and to also live in mansions and the length they can go to achieve this feat will marvel you. They can involve themselves in unbelievable act without a second thought.

The new trend in Lagos is Shit eating just to make money and also to join the Lagos big boys squad. Well, according to someone's confession, Yahoo Yahoo, aka Advanced Fee Fraud, aka G-Boy is no longer in existence as 90% of those boys claiming to be a Yahoo guys are nothing but a Ritualist all hiding under the Yahoo umbrella.

You need to read this article and may God help us all.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/there-is-no-yahoo-yahoo-anymore-people.html

Oh ! So even yahoo has an umbrella? Sounds like moral immunity to internet 419
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by rosalieene(f): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
na WA o

may God help us in this country
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
Digriz:
My landlord is a young man of about 25yrs and the house am living in was built last year and he's erecting other 3 building of 8 flats each at the same time now.when i asked about his source of income people told me he's a yahoo guy while others said he won bet9ja 40million jackpot.
But only the building and land of the present house am living worth more than 30million,does it mean he wins bet9ja regularly like that or the so called yahoo.
Anyway,am not after his source of money but to contribute to the topic about my own observation.

Ur landlord don carry ur destiny join building materials. Run for ur life

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by chuksisaac: 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
Omo,,,,,boys dey collect clean money oooo,,,and plus sef dey,,,,,but if you cant do it ,,,dont blame them because you never did it,,,,,,now note this,,,,no matter how you make your money once its too much,,,,ppl would start saying stuffs,,,,you guys need to learn this,,,,the world is a court room,,,everybody gat a judgy eye,,,and lifes only fair through the judges eye,,,,,so whatever you you do either bad or good just try to be you,,,,cus nobody else can walk in your shoes

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by abeolah(f): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
lol :Dlol
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by 1miccza: 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
ladygudhead:
EXACTLY!

And its really baadd ,so so sad...
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by oluwayimika123: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
marvin902:

lol oga na only 3 link you get self.. grin grin
cum make we stroll reach ekpoma make i open your eyes beyond what you know... grin grin
boys r not smiling oo undecided undecided
buh thank God i carry my two legs run before i crase for road grin grin

God bless u dude dat was y I was looking at d guy dat posted Yoruba's got greedy with Yahoo so dey are d ones going diabolical like is he stupid in d head

Their is no tribedat doesn't engage in rituals in Nigeria even to Benin Republic. Currently serving in Ekpoma and I can tell u Ekpoma boys are on fire as in den dey hot

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
ladygudhead:
lol u beta ask yourself real well.

Ladygudhead are you Gud in giving head? Just thinking out aloud undecided

1 Like

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Hakeem66: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
What the Op said is absolute truth, about the issue of organizing party i never doubt that one too.
My advice is for youth to stop envying those guys because they are not happy within themselves,all those smiles they put on are all fake.
Ask them for monetary assistance and you see them giving you one reason or the other,they can never give you bcus they aren't happy and feel that you cannot enjoy your cake and have it. They will prefer to show you their evil way so that you will get trapped too.

9 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by 8stargeneral: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
Whn u check death rate now seems like true,but oluwa get our back.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by sokera: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
If you know in and out of yahoo yahoo then you don't need any juju to be confirming big ... it's just brain and logic .... Na only olodo with no brain need juju , you can't compare a university graduate doing yahoo with. Primary or secondary dropout doing yahoo ...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by GOFRONT(m): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Eating poo
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by fineyemi(m): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
Digriz:
My landlord is a young man of about 25yrs and the house am living in was built last year and he's erecting other 3 building of 8 flats each at the same time now.when i asked about his source of income people told me he's a yahoo guy while others said he won bet9ja 40million jackpot.
But only the building and land of the present house am living worth more than 30million,does it mean he wins bet9ja regularly like that or the so called yahoo.
Anyway,am not after his source of money but to contribute to the topic about my own observation.
JESU, Please leave that owse, That guy is into something dubious. Apparently using u guys destiny. Its not a joke
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Siki355(m): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
Unsad:
This doesn't mean that guys are not still collecting money via Yahoo Yahoo. Like some smart guys still dey collect big amount without any baba

i want to join dis gang
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by joinnow: 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
Likely true
Similar to a case in my village one December.
One guy always throw party every 31 December.
The koko is for every meat you eat with bone you are in. As in after the party the guy men will collect all the left over bone. Here come the main gist if you are among those that eat meat that has bone your every every good thing that will come to you will go to them oooo
BeWare
Awoof dey run belle

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Siki355(m): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
sokera:
If you know in and out of yahoo yahoo then you don't need any juju to be confirming big ... it's just brain and logic .... Na only olodo with no brain need juju , you can't compare a university graduate doing yahoo with. Primary or secondary dropout doing yahoo ...

i want to join dis gang

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Digriz(m): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Stelvin101:

Ur landlord don carry ur destiny join building materials. Run for ur life
Not a joking matter please, is that possible with yahoo guys too bcus we never recorded any death and we are all doing well though just a year for every tenant.
I want an honest answer bc the year is almost over let me know whether to pack out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by double0seven(m): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Rubbish fake fabricated story

Its not possible I tell you, that a friend who you're not in his personal click of doing those kind of acts, will not tell you what the purpose of the party is for. The best he will do is tell you not to eat anything or even tell you to go that he'll explain later. Of course he'll never give the true explanation later. He will just find a story.

My point, this acts or rituals are very secretive things; those involved will not just open their mouth and disclose it to you like it's nothing.

Trust me, though these things maybe happening but this story is just a fabrication. Complete fabrication.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Digriz:
Not a joking matter please, is that possible with yahoo guys too bcus we never recorded any death and we are all doing well though just a year for every tenant.
I want a honest answer bc the year is almost over let me know whether to pack out.

Joke apart. If I were you I will quietly pack out after one year to avoid stories that touches the heart.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
sokera:

You said it all broda

#Respect

1 Like

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by misano(m): 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nigerians will never here post another photo of a 10 year old boy buy car for his mother and U will see Nigerians worshipping him. Stupidd country.
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Digriz(m): 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
fineyemi:
JESU, Please leave that owse, That guy is into something dubious. Apparently using u guys destiny. Its not a joke
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by benabbey(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
ivolt:
Rituals can't make you rich!
If rituals work, the spiritualist will be the richest people in
the world but many of them live in abject poverty despite
claiming to know the secret of wealth.
You can only make money from business, trading, wages for work
or cheating others out of their money(not endorsing or recommending
fraud).

Don't be fooled.

Don't be naïve. Do you believe in devil/Satan. As for herbalist making so much money they don't take from the money. You cannot even pay them from the money. Because they know the consequence for the person that do it.

And such money don't last maximum 10 to 15 years because it causes sorrow and weeping

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Digriz(m): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
Stelvin101:

Joke apart. If I were you I will quietly pack out after one year to avoid stories that touches the heart.
The very day my wife stepped into that house she told me she never like the house upon how tastefully the apartment is in terms of the structure. I will definitely look for another apartment since my rent will be over next month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
ollah1:

In your next comment, tell us how USA created Apple , Google and Microsoft and don't forget to tell us how Germany created Audi, Benz and BMW.

I never said any nation creates the companies or innovations. Germany didn't create Audi, Benz or BMW.... neither did USA create Apple. They are all made in those countries by their private citizens after-which the gov't might decide to become a stake-holder for 'Nationalism" purposes.
What I said is that the citizens did the work and their respective gov'ts took full advantage of their innovations. Why can't we devise simple and 'crude' processes to resolve the various overlying problems currently facing us? Why are we too dependent on these foreign innovations that don't even support our cultural, geo-political and socio-economic values? We pay premium prices just to be at a par with these developed foreign folks while consuming their products.

Cost of Living vs. Standard of Living: For Example, it's very cost effective for any U.S resident to own an iPhone or Samsung (~$900) compared to their 3rd nation counter-parts ($900 x 360 = N324,000). OR... A regular plane ticket to/from 9ja would only cost (~$1,500) compared to ($1,500 x 360 = N450,000). Just imagine the prices from a 9ja perspective! These products are made for 'them' not 'us'.

'Tata' and 'Mahindra' are made in India mainly for Indian market...same way Toyota and Honda started before breaking into foreign markets. How can we be domestically innovative without compromising quality standards yet, remain competitive?

Anyway, to you, it's just another story for the gods... Don't dwell in myopia!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
Just cause you couldn't buy your mum a car when you were 17 doesn't mean everybody that does is into Yahoo. Don't judge bra nobody has to tell you how they earn money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by bugidon(m): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Omo yahoi still dey o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by abeolah(f): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hakeem66:
What the Op said is absolute truth, about the issue of organizing party i never doubt that one too.
My advice is for youth to stop envying those guys because they are not happy within themselves,all those smiles they put on are all fake.
Ask them for monetary assistance and you see them giving you one reason or the other,they can never give you bcus they aren't happy and feel that you cannot enjoy your cake and have it. They will prefer to show you their evil way so that you will get trapped too.
dat true..dose yahoo+ guys will rather buy you drink than render help

1 Like

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by abeolah(f): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
sokera:
correct
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Elliot2(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
dont forget that nairabet and bet9ja pays too,so no b all dey do yahoo yahoo o

1 Like

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by bjnice(m): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
gonkin:
Lol. People that do such are many in delta. Some is weekly some is monthly they slaughter. Its like a group thing. They take turns to host. Especially this ghana issue. These guy are loaded
The crazy thing is that they go to church steady and give alot especially to pastors. Yes theres still yahoo but those yahoo boys can work ages before they get paid. But these magicians that cant even shutdown laptop. That cant spell hundred when filling a withdrawal slip(i have met 2 yahoo+ guys like that) if u see the car this guy is riding, even if u were working in chevron, you would think twice before buying a 2016 Benz e350. I fear. I suspected as much. Thank God i have never gone for free food. But the monthly death is what i dont believe though.

I know they use girls they have sex with a lot, its why many prostitutes dont progress in life.
As for those chewing poo. A tricycle rider was a witness to such in delta . He went to the jungle to obey nature's call. As he was there a clean ride showed up and a guy stepped in with blings and all with a nylon in his hand. The tricycle man thinking the guy was the land owner just froze on his poo. Next the big boy pulled a fine bread loaf out the sellophane and stuffed some other poo in it. Tricycle man couldn't believe his eyes.
Also they use your laundry you leave out at night. So when u cant find your boxers or shirt,, start praying.
Also mothers that throw away diapers with poo in it, thats a blank cheque with an endorsed signature for these dudes. Some has been caught in delta and benin regions

Well let them keep deceiving. My own is that they should not kill or use destiny because kids these days drop out of secondary school because bros mikky just press laptop for 3 months and under 1year is has almost finished his 2nd house and bought 3 cars at once. One for is mom, one for his dad and one for himself. So a Jss2 student want to be a yahhoo boy.

bro u are on point? that is exactly what one yahoo guy told is in vogue now the poo eating Stuff. the madness for money is making us to lose the essence of humanity. O ma se o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. / iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice / Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.