Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession (64160 Views)

Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / A MUST READ!! There’s No Yahoo Anymore, People Are Now Into Money Rituals (this (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by irynterri(f): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
ivolt:

You can't make money out of thin air unless you are a central bank.
Too much Nollyhood, I guess.
it's not too much Nollywood,it is just you living in sheer ignorance. my grand dad's brother was into it big time, he was one of the richest men in this country before the war, he had a damn Chevrolet as at far back no notable investment, the choice properties he had started having issues when he died, even if his kids sell them, the money will amount to no good, if you put it in your business it will crash, as I speak no one in his lineage is a millionaire because none agreed to join the cult after his death

8 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Teeboi56: 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
I can't stop laughing
Fukafuka:
tongue
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by bumi10(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
MCzubby247:

should we say thank you oga, for enlightening us or what.
op, you're damn naive dude in this 2017 to believe that crab, and the baba lawo who doesn't want to be rich will watch him keep smiling to the bank every week, and baba lawo keep struggling to feed.African magic has informed a lot of people wrongly about life.
I was one time in east African, an average Tanzanian or Uganda thinks all Nigeria are ritualist based on what the watch in Bollywood especial Yoruba African magic ritual money is not real as in the money will be coming out from somewhere not possible bro, have to earn it or cun it.

my take is that

Good you said - is your take

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Papaaldrich: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
let them know noni....awon boys cash out on a daily no Alfa nor juju...Its base on your believe
GloriaNinja:
undecided YAHOO IS STILL ON BOARD THAN MONEY RITUAL
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Ciga22: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
gaventa:
A compound fool believes all of this shit. No ritual for spamming or C Panel. You go find account do wire ni. Don't deceive yourself

Truth be told you have to work to earn, jazz no go spam get box for u talk more of finishing your job. They just ritualists hiding under G-worldwide! Fear dating boys dey can even chop human being to make things right!!

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Kennysazzy(m): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
sokera:
If you know in and out of yahoo yahoo then you don't need any juju to be confirming big ... it's just brain and logic .... Na only olodo with no brain need juju , you can't compare a university graduate doing yahoo with. Primary or secondary dropout doing yahoo ...
God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by ladygudhead(f): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Stelvin101:

Ladygudhead are you Gud in giving head? Just thinking out aloud undecided
LMAO! Sarcastic but funny though...kworropted thinking!.do u knw i had never ever related this wit ma moniquer b4 now?...in this my innocent mind.thanks 4 d laugh.i needed it at thi7 moment...
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
papochi:
Poo eating is the new thing
It's my brother. They now collect poo in bushes especially the ones passed by human being.So when next you poo,kindly dig a ground and bury if it's done in the bush grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Heartbender: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
He who has ears let him hear. Pray without ceasing for the hearts of (wo)men are desperately wicked cry

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Follysho707:

I never said any nation creates the companies or innovations. Germany didn't create Audi, Benz or BMW.... neither did USA create Apple. They are all made in those countries by their private citizens after-which the gov't might decide to become a stake-holder for 'Nationalism" purposes.
What I said is that the citizens did the work and their respective gov'ts took full advantage of their innovations. Why can't we devise simple and 'crude' processes to resolve the various overlying problems currently facing us? Why are we too dependent on these foreign innovations that don't even support our cultural, geo-political and socio-economic values? We pay premium prices just to be at a par with these developed foreign folks while consuming their products.

Cost of Living vs. Standard of Living: For Example, it's very cost effective for any U.S resident to own an iPhone or Samsung (~$900) compared to their 3rd nation counter-parts ($900 x 360 = N324,000). OR... A regular plane ticket to/from 9ja would only cost (~$1,500) compared to ($1,500 x 360 = N450,000). Just imagine the prices from a 9ja perspective! These products are made for 'them' not 'us'.

'Tata' and 'Mahindra' are made in India mainly for Indian market...same way Toyota and Honda started before breaking into foreign markets. How can we be domestically innovative without compromising quality standards yet, remain competitive?

Anyway, to you, it's just another story for the gods... Don't dwell in myopia!

If you are thinking Nigeria can advance with the proper things in place then you are on a long thing. The very most important thing isnt readily available in Nigeria.

Power, if this can be done 60% problems of Nigeria and Nigerians see solved
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Yahoo works but It won't give you the Churchill type of money. It gives you just enough to take care of yourself and be comfortable. But those ones with assorted cars and shut don pass yahoo. People know this but won't say the truth.

7 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
ollah1:

If you are thinking Nigeria can advance with the proper things in place then you are on a long thing. The very most important thing isnt readily available in Nigeria.

Power, if this can be done 60% problems of Nigeria and Nigerians see solved

I agree but, since we Nigerians are just as greedy and bad (maybe worse...see the so called celebs) as the Cabals, Vagabonds-In-Power, politicians et al... we, the citizens need to improvise a way out. Whichever way, God help us.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by ernieboy(m): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nymeria247:
Still waiting to see the African Ritualist that will feature in Forbes magazine grin
Forbes uses investments and assets to estimate the worth of those on its list. Ritualists usually don't have a traceable source of income so it is impossible to estimate their worth.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
First you were at a bar, secondly, you went to a party, but you don’t drink. What were you doing at the bar? Playing dart?

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Crazytrump(m): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Coldfeets: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
mekuso89:
is this not the same thing that killed #Tagbo I learnt he over drank at a club cuz a free drink was ordered for every one

Tagbo and others... wink

1 Like

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Pataricatering(f): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
This story is rubbish ! Go and look for a job it seems you are a failure at yahoo and have decided to label them ritualists to excuse your failure at it !
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by baysol: 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
madridguy:
Thanks for sharing. grin

In summary: Awoof dey purge belle.
Z
Thank God these go help stem these soso yeye yafunyafun parties wey don debrain our people in the name of owanbe. People vo dey more cautious of were and what they eat and who they mingle with hence forth. The chick does not know danger but im mama know wetin Hawk fit do. Half word only for the wise. Lobatan.
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Phonefanatic: 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
anuoluwapo884:

Lol kontinue am watching you, i know what I want n wish for myself so keep your runs girls

Don't go to church to find wife oo na dem full there.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Bizibi(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pataricatering:
This story is rubbish ! Go and look for a job it seems you are a failure at yahoo and have decided to label them ritualists to excuse your failure at it !
hahahaha,some of you nor know say we dey jungle.
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
As long as there are still people looking for love/sex on the internet, people that click every link on the internet, people careless with their banking details, people that want to double their money, people that are trusting and people with money to burn, there would be scammers in every part of the world, MMM didn't need herbalists to convince people to part with their hard earned cash, so 'yahoo yahoo' as you put it can NEVER die

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
Follysho707:

I agree but, since we Nigerians are just as greedy and bad (maybe worse...see the so called celebs) as the Cabals, Vagabonds-In-Power, politicians et al... we, the citizens need to improvise a way out. Whichever way, God help us.

God isn't helping anybody. That line is a sucker, it's been the same line since our fore-fathers. We are extending it to our children.

Mind shedding more light on the bolded?

1 Like

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by duality(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
ivolt:
Rituals can't make you rich! If rituals work, the spiritualist will be the richest people in the world but many of them live in abject poverty despite claiming to know the secret of wealth. You can only make money from business, trading, wages for work or cheating others out of their money(not endorsing or recommending fraud).
Don't be fooled.
Doctors are the healthiest people around Abi?

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by karzyharsky(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
wot of wedding dress
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by abtomat(m): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
God should protect us, The world becomes dangerous each day by day.
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Khayil(m): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
[size=14pt]SOME PEOPLE ARE SO FXXKING DUMB, THAT IF YOU PUT THEM ON FIRE, THEY BE ASKING WHATS BURNING [/size]
You guys should waste time explaining or giving examples. They don't know and won't never know #ignoramus
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
This op is very correct ,I fear all this Ghana burgers more than the devil ,they are ritualis disguised as yahoo boys
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by Opeyemi4real(m): 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
ivolt:
Rituals can't make you rich!
If rituals work, the spiritualist will be the richest people in
the world but many of them live in abject poverty despite
claiming to know the secret of wealth.
You can only make money from business, trading, wages for work
or cheating others out of their money(not endorsing or recommending
fraud).

Don't be fooled.
seems you were brought up in a secluded area!

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by idesylvester(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
yes. card no: 423244232542443524 and the Security is: 419... my pin is:2019... Good luck
NCANTaskForce:
Yes ooo, No Yahoo again, But please can u send me your ATM card number, CVVV and PIN to my email NcanTaskForce@nairaland.com, I want to update your BVN for you under 24hrs, undecided .
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by wiloy2k8(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
fineyemi:
Money to spend for a specified amount of years and come next is death knocking at ones door.

we all gonna die
Re: There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession by HUSTLEOFMAN: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lol, who say yahoo no dey, boys with sense still dey collect, i have this available for loading drop your cc with online access. And we cashout weekly no time. Another client still give me em cc details yesterday with over $17k on it. Only mad people would use their fellow human for ritual shocked drop cc here with online access

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. / iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice / Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.