Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy (58802 Views)

Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd / Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by jy2kbeyond(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Did he also suggest that Madrid should sell him? Because he is presently under performing and is no more productive. Nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by miqos03: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Power
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by Akinz0126(m): 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
MrWondah:
So dis guy wan end people career. Thank God say Hazard and Coutois no dey the list o

Baba Madrid are ontop of Hazard situation speaking of which zidane is in contact with him and chelsea are demanding for Asensio and additional cash in exchange which zidane won't hesitate but madrid president won't allow that cause he is a big fan of asensio just the way he use to be to James.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lies. Stop spreading fake news, Bloggers. No football player can do that. None. Stop spreading lies. Tomorrow you'd see one fan repeating the same junk you are spewing here. Stop spreading fake news. Last week was twisting Messi's words and now this. Stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
Keneking:
De Gea (Goalkeeper) David Luiz (defender)
prepaear to pay over a hundread mill for da gea.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by OluwasureGig: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
donshaddow:
Ororo is the best.
Please sir,how can i get a customized Jersey like this and at what cost. You can add me on whatsapp ;07088393896
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by spenca: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
kolafolabi:
Do I have to tell Ronaldo that a season does not last forever (Igba o lo bi orere).. That is the work of Manager and Sport Director.. You are just a footballer like any other.

NOT LIKE ANY OTHER
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
Just give messi half of those players in Madrid and see him performing magic. rubbish waiting for others to work so he can sit on the glory.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by emmanuelrabb(m): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
That might be an insult to the Coach's personality
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by Ranchhoddas: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
Penaldo.
1 goal in the league since because dem never get penalty.
Your mate don reach double figures.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by SmartyPants(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
kolafolabi:
Do I have to tell Ronaldo that a season does not last forever (Igba o lo bi orere).. That is the work of Manager and Sport Director.. You are just a footballer like any other.

You right in that he is just a footballer, but wrong in that he is not like any other.

That man there is truly one of the greatest men who has ever breathed and played football. Na beans?

That being said he needs to mind his business and focus on his football.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by Urchman200: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
No bi himself dey speak na d pride in him
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by Icon79(m): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
Please don't tell me that you believe this FAKE news. Let me teach you how to spot them:

First, any news article that purports to quote somebody without giving you a direct quote from the person is fake news.
Second, you gotta consider the source where the information is coming from - was any links to the original article provided?
If so, does the original article come from a reputable news organization?

Having said that, the fake Ronaldo is not in position to be giving any orders on players to buy because Real Madrid are actually planning to bundle him out of the team so they can buy Neymar. Problem though, no team wants him. My sources have confirmed that both Manchester teams (City and United) have both said no. And PSG doesn't agree to any swap involving Ronaldo and Neymar (or even Mbappe) either.

O pari

kolafolabi:
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by galaxy2020(m): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
...He didn't mention Hazard, he doesn't want anybody to overshadow him. Zidane wants Hazard at any price.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by donshaddow(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
OluwasureGig:

Please sir,how can i get a customized Jersey like this and at what cost. You can add me on whatsapp ;07088393896

Sent you an sms
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by Mysselff2: 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
NJPot:
they should buy tinubu. he can play for africa.

His rotten teeth are so dirty even Messi will not go near his 18

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by NJPot(m): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mysselff2:

His rotten teeth are so dirty even Messi will not go near his 18

Yes. Tinubu's rotten teeth would scare other players away. And that will make him score many goals.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by TuskCarlan: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
concupiscent:
"Ronaldo the greatest player of our time. The only player bigger than his club even giving them list of players to buy, I thought that was the job of the coach. shine on dude"

-concupiscent

Him is God of Soccer last born
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by ofuonyebi: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
when a football becomes the world champion all the time,

it gets to a level where he begins to know the round-ledder game more than his coach

the law of diminishing returns is talking to the coach, so, the master of the game, C-Ronaldo, see wahala

have no option than to wake his manager from slumber before Real Madrid crashes!
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by TuskCarlan: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Akinz0126:

Baba Madrid are ontop of Hazard situation speaking of which zidane is in contact with him and chelsea are demanding for Asensio and additional cash in exchange which zidane won't hesitate but madrid president won't allow that cause he is a big fan of asensio just the way he use to be to James.

The news no end there o, continue.........
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by cstr1000: 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
Goahead:
Dude is so overrated....
There is nothing overrated about Ronaldo. Absolutely nothing.

He has proved his mettle in everywhere football that matters is played .
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by cstr1000: 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
beamtopola:
Just give messi half of those players in Madrid and see him performing magic. rubbish waiting for others to work so he can sit on the glory.
Which player you want messi to play with again?
He learnt from Ronaldinho, played with iniesta, Xavi, suarez, Neymar, ousmane Dembele, Alves, Busquets, alcantara e.t,c. Which player is better than those?

How many players in the world are as fortunate as messi to have pass-masters iniesta and Xavi, and even Neymar as his supporting cast over the years?
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by Jac007(m): 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Keneking:
De Gea (Goalkeeper)
David Luiz (defender)

God forbid David Luis...only a tactically sound defender can pair with Ramos. Luis no get sense abeg

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
they should Buy Buhari... Ndi Ara
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by bobokunlexzy: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nobody should mention DeGea o. Abi u want to make ManUtd fatherless.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
cstr1000:

Which player you want messi to play with again?
He learnt from Ronaldinho, played with iniesta, Xavi, suarez, Neymar, ousmane Dembele, Alves, Busquets, alcantara e.t,c. Which player is better than those?

How many players in the world are as fortunate as messi to have pass-masters iniesta and Xavi, and even Neymar as his supporting cast over the years?
no, sense made.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by oluwasegun007(m): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
when nigga turn scout na...
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by Tony142: 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
concupiscent:
"Ronaldo the greatest player of our time. The only player bigger than his club even giving them list of players to buy, I thought that was the job of the coach. shine on dude"

-concupiscent
shut up boy, messi is ronaldo's mentor, ask any body #HalaMessi

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by davidadenrele: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
concupiscent:

-concupiscent

Ronaldo?? The Greatest?? Take am easy Bro the last time i check there two great players in the world of football and are arguably the greatest, so when did you organized your own award night to Mr Ronaldo as the greatest footballer.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by Xkalaban(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Goahead:
Dude is so overrated....

U deserve one bottle of Heineken bro. U dey see weller.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by herkeym001(m): 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mumu blogger's

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leicester Helicopter Crash: Faces Of All Victims On Board(More Photos) / Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day / Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.