Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy (58793 Views)

Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd / Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by talk2percy(m): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
kolafolabi:
Do I have to tell Ronaldo that a season does not last forever (Igba o lo bi orere).. That is the work of Manager and Sport Director.. You are just a footballer like any other.
No u got it wrong, he's not like any other player-he's CR7 the reigning and fourth time world best. Watch Madrid adhere to his demands come next summer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
concupiscent:
"Ronaldo the greatest player of our time. The only player bigger than his club even giving them list of players to buy, I thought that was the job of the coach. shine on dude"

-concupiscent

Maradona made suggestions to his club heads of Napoli to buy a list of players and they did so. I think Mancini as a player interviewed Goran Erikson before the club hired Erikson to coach the club. Mancini also made recommendations to Sampdoria heads. This is not a new thing.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by slurity1: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
concupiscent:
"Ronaldo the greatest player of our time. The only player bigger than his club even giving them list of players to buy, I thought that was the job of the coach. shine on dude"

-concupiscent
You really believed that he did that? taar... You will also believed if I tell you that Jonathan won the last election and that buhari winning is just in your dream
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by onimcee1(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Keneking:
De Gea (Goalkeeper) David Luiz (defender)
IF I SLAP YOU EHHH. SHEY YOU NO GO LEAVE DE GEA FOR US ABI? ENEMY OF PROGRESS. LOL.....
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by Masterclass32: 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Player-cum-manager.

Why didn't he include that Enugu Rangers top 9? undecided
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by Diso60090(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
kolafolabi:
Do I have to tell Ronaldo that a season does not last forever (Igba o lo bi orere).. That is the work of Manager and Sport Director.. You are just a footballer like any other.

You are just a learner like any other
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by Masterclass32: 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
eberetos:
Messi the natural best... :Ronaldo the by-fire-by-force best.....

Even u you should know it is natural with messi

Word.

Messi is the Real G.O.A.T. (Greatest Of All Time).
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by mjoshuasimon: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
concupiscent:

-concupiscent
e tire me ooooohhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by Azam101: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
concupiscent:

-concupiscent
Point of correction no any player in the world is bigger than his club.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
eberetos:

That is where you're getting it wrong... Best is best regardless of what makes them best.

They are best, stop hating so much.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by chrisbrown20(m): 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
eberetos:

U are an idiot,hardwork beats talent,nd wu told u hes nt talented,he added hardwork nd it pays,besides hes beta dan messi,the records are there,loophole

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by Michard(m): 6:50am On Dec 01, 2017
Shey na assistant coach him b na grin
Re: Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy by Michard(m): 6:52am On Dec 01, 2017
chrisbrown20:
U are an idiot,hardwork beats talent,nd wu told u hes nt talented,he added hardwork nd it pays,besides hes beta dan messi,the records are there,loophole
see mumu....
Wetn u dey talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp / JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport / Leicester Helicopter Crash: Faces Of All Victims On Board(More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.