Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child (11084 Views)

ICPC To Arraign Ex-gov. Ahmed Yerima For Corrupt Practices / My Egyptian Wife Just Had A Baby And She Is In School. - Sen Ahmed Yerima. / Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child by chic2pimp(m): 2:23am On Apr 29, 2010
JaaizTech:

You are just a poorly educated "HE_GOAT" if I may use your word; whom finds it difficult to respond objectively to issues but would rather result to "insults" because He can't back up his opinion or idea. Forums are meant for intellectual debate / arguments, not for verbal attacks or insults.
Did I hear you just refer to yourself as an 'Intellectual'? shocked grin grin Wonders shall never seize.

Tbh, I'll rather not have a debate with people of your ilk cuz as I see it you are in dire need of serious help.

In my book, anyone that justifies Paedophilia in any shape or form belongs in the zoo.
Re: Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 29, 2010
JaaizTech:

Pls. do not go the way of Religion. Lets keep it at the level of secular laws. Ask your pastor at what age did Joseph marry Mary (Mother of Jesus). I am not surprised that you doubt it that 13 year old will agree to marry an older man, because your sister, aunty, mother, grand-monther, cousin didn't marry at that age. Here, in the core north she has seen / witnessed her friend, her sister, her cousin, her aunty marry at such young ages so don't be surprised she won't even bat an eyelid before accepting the offer.
Apart from that being brainwashing, did you in any pix see the CHILD show any sign of content and happiness? Any sign of gratitude and joy? Or are you going to also assume that where she came from, young girls her age dont smile or show any facial expression of contentment?

I beg you, in the name of whatever you serve, dont make this a personal discussion, my family and their well being is none of your concern. . . . thank you.

JaaizTech:

Just to clarify, there is no stipulated age for a girl to get married in Islam; the criteria is that she must have attained puberty and she is capable of performing the act or the act will not be detrimental to her well-being.
Is this where I'm supposed to flinch in shock, be surprised?
Re: Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child by JaaizTech: 2:38am On Apr 29, 2010
FL Gators:

Apart from that being brainwashing, did you in any pix see the CHILD show any sign of content and happiness? Any sign of gratitude and joy? Or are you going to also assume that where she came from, young girls her age dont smile or show any facial expression of contentment?

I beg you, in the name of whatever you serve, dont make this a personal discussion, my family and their well being is none of your concern. . . . thank you.
Is this where I'm supposed to flinch in shock, be surprised?
Perhaps this should be the shocker; MARY (Mother of JESUS); according to the christian tradition married JOSEPH when she was between the ages (12 - 14 years old). Joseph was much much older in the region of 90 years old. Does that make him too a pedophile. And Mary a "Sad Sad Mary"
Re: Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 29, 2010
JaaizTech:

Perhaps this should be the shocker; MARY (Mother of JESUS); according to the christian tradition married JOSEPH when she was between the ages (12 - 14 years old). Joseph was much much older in the region of 90 years old. Does that make him too a craddle-robber. And Mary a "Sad Sad Mary"
And plz, do quote the Bible
Re: Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child by mamagee3(f): 2:48am On Apr 29, 2010
chic2pimp:

Did I hear you just refer to yourself as an 'Intellectual'? shocked grin grin Wonders shall never seize.

Tbh, I'll rather not have a debate with people of your ilk cuz as I see it you are in dire need of serious help.

In my book, anyone that justifies Paedophilia in any shape or form belongs in the zoo.

GBAM!!!!
Re: Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child by JaaizTech: 2:56am On Apr 29, 2010
Help your self. Click the link below it may guide you to your answer. I don't know the bible that much to deduce it for you. http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/01541c.htm . I also know the day Jesus was born is not written in the bible but deduced by theologians.
Re: Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 29, 2010
JaaizTech:

Help your self. Click the link below it may guide you to your answer. I don't know the bible that much to deduce it for you. http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/01541c.htm . I also know the day Jesus was born is not written in the bible but deduced by theologians.
Either you're blind or you're trying to take me for a fool.

Nowhere in your link did it [b]suggest [/b]that marry was an underage child being pounded by a man 4 times her age.
Re: Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child by naijaking1: 6:45am On Apr 29, 2010
JaaizTech:

Perhaps this should be the shocker; MARY (Mother of JESUS); according to the christian tradition married JOSEPH when she was between the ages (12 - 14 years old). Joseph was much much older in the region of 90 years old. Does that make him too a craddle-robber. And Mary a "Sad Sad Mary"

I am sure you're talking about the gospel according to prophet Ahmed Sani
Re: Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2010
Let us hold Ahmed Sani responsible for his actions and stop bringing religion into it.

It was common place for girls to be married off as early as age 14 in the medieval ages, how much more during the time of prophet Muhammed(SAW), Joseph and Mary?
These are however enlightened times, where there is a code of human rights AND child's right, so it was very wrong for the yerima to do what he did.
I am sure he wasn't practising religion or seeking the face of God when he did what he did. He was only just satisfying his basal lust and greed.

The wife he divorced in order to accomodate this one, what was her crime?

And when he has satisfied his lust of this latest addition won't he divorce her the moment he spots another butterfly just to make space?

Is this what Islam has preached? Of course not. Islam is one widely misunderstood religion.

I have found that people would always hijack religion to satisfy their basal lusts and desires(the quest for power inclusive as we can see in various acts of terrorism done under the guise of religion).

So please let us stop all this mudslinging on the holy Prophet Muhammed(SAW), the blessed Mary and Joseph.
Re: Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2010
tkjoke:

Let us hold Ahmed Sani responsible for his actions and stop bringing religion into it.

It was common place for girls to be married off as early as age 14 in the medieval ages, how much more during the time of prophet Muhammed(SAW), Joseph and Mary?
These are however enlightened times, where there is a code of human rights AND child's right, so it was very wrong for the yerima to do what he did.
I am sure he wasn't practising religion or seeking the face of God when he did what he did. He was only just satisfying his basal lust and greed.

The wife he divorced in order to accomodate this one, what was her crime?

And when he has satisfied his lust of this latest addition won't he divorce her the moment he spots another butterfly just to make space?

Is this what Islam has preached? Of course not. Islam is one widely misunderstood religion.

I have found that people would always hijack religion to satisfy their basal lusts and desires(the quest for power inclusive as we can see in various acts of terrorism done under the guise of religion).

So please let us stop all this mudslinging on the holy Prophet Muhammed(SAW), the blessed Mary and Joseph.   

Thank you jare. All these pathetic nasty S.O.B are trynna use their Muhammad to legally rape undeveloped children.
Re: Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child by Blazay(m): 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2010
frosbel:

What !!!!!!!

Is Nigeria now governed by Sharia or Secular customs?

Obviously he has not broken Sharia Lawbecause it is the norm but the federal government has the right to draw the line in certain grievous cases such as this.

We cannot allow this happen, girls at that age need a life and not to be frolicked by some old spent force!

Case closed.

Glad you still see Nigeria as one country undivided under GOD or ALLAH.

"We"? Please speaketh thou for thyself.

Then go to  Zamfara state and tell them that.  I hope you realize by now that the 'deed' has been done? The young girl is of no use to any other man in the Sharia world except for prostitution purposes. Please, allow her to enjoy whatever marital bliss she has had to endure. The last bride Yerima divorced to accquire this Egyptian pre-teen was only 15.

Did anyone of you protest then?

Please, make worthy use of your time.
Cheers!
Re: Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child by MeAboki(m): 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2010
Yarima should take a hike and take refuge at the Vatican, where the the age of sexual consent as earlier pointed out is STILL 12 years, today (not in the middle ages or centuries past).

For the benefit of clarity, it means that: at the Vatican, Yarima could have even married and had legitimate sex with a younger girl than the one he was alleged to have had - and most probably with the Pope's blessing.

Therefore by inference, cannon law of the christian nation of the Vatican can be judged to support paedophilia.

As for child sex abuse, did some body say: "catholic priests" and the role of the Pope in covering up for them? cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Potholes At Omole Phase 2 From Olowora Junction / Nasiru Mu’azu Magarya's Father, 7 Others Kidnapped By Bandits In Zamfara / Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.