Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers (24665 Views)

Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central / Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo / More Reactions From Nigerians As Buhari Says "Edo Central" While He's In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by pascal558(m): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
vioment:
Thrash talk by the lazy people called monarchs. Is just that we don't have leaders that won't tolerate discrimination, more like having leaders that stoke discrimination. In a sane and developed and serious country, people will be enabled to sue anyone that discriminates against them or threaten them; And the punishment should be so severe like years in jail, seizures of properties and finances, probation, and apology.

This oba and the chiefs should be sued with the government help and his recognition abolished forever. Nnamdi Kanu should have been sued and all assets seized, the oba of lagos should have gotten the same treatment too; if a governor is found guilty of inciting violence or discrimination, that act should void his immunity and we should strip him/her of anything they have. Discrimination should not be tolerated.
Hahaha u stl a child,go and ask about the last governor who put d oba on house arrest!!This is africa my friend,wakeup!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by FRESHG(m): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
SportBlogger:
Arrest keh?
THAT PICTURE COME RESEMBLE OBASANJO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
ReubenE:

Ijaw

The Oba and his noisemakers just woke up because of the proposed seaport

What does it mean in Ijaw?
Who proposed the seaport project?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Lajet: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ijaw should respect their host there are no ijaw land in Edo state. ijaw land start from bayelsa and end in bayelsa Just like Edwin Clarke have been working for many years to make sure that Igbo land start and end in South East even ijaws on this forum have been doing the same thing i Pity those confused Igbos on this forum supporting ijaws they deserve no pity they are reaping what the sow

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
dadicvila:
LOL ....... Ijaws don't have energy to be writing much on social media and making plenty noise....... But when e go happen eh!!! Bini people will realize that they are surrounded by well armed and battle tested Ijaws from Delta,Ondo,Bayelsa and ofcourse the battle tested Ijaws in Edo State....... even Rivers State Ijaws will send well armed war veterans ........ If this becomes a full blown conflict then bini people will understand why Ijaws was able to bring the Nigeria State to its knees until amnesty was granted by Yar Adua. they will understand that hundreds of our young people that were sent abroad in the past 10yrs under the amnesty scheme did not go abroad to learn fashion designing and interior decoration. Bini's will understand that Ijaws in Nigeria are connected by our beloved rivers.......finally they will understand why the Ijaws are the 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria and that every Ijaw man is warrior looking for war when he is pushed to the wall......... That Goodluck Jonathan is not in power again means nothing, the assets are already in place, they should seek counsel from Itsekiri's and Ilaje's........ All these threats by Bini's are unnecessary, the sabber rattling by Governor Obaseki is shameful and unbecoming of an elected official that should seek ways to resolve conflict........the world is watching.......... Ijaws from every State in Nigeria are watching and waiting.

tell me more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by pascal558(m): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
nengibo:

gelegele is an Ijaw word meaning fast moving or can be used to describe height

gelegele beni- fast moving current(water) , which clearly describes the environment, the bini-yoruba people want to build a port so they think they can use the government and media to steal the land and its resources
If gelegele is yours then add ughoton to it too,nd b4 i 4get yenogoa is a benin land too,bcus i have some benin there who will be crowning their king too!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by ReubenE(m): 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
pascal558:
Does that word gelegele sound like an ijaw word in ur ear??What abt d next village ughoton d land of d dead,or abiala or ekewanU guys are waging war against these villages year im year out nd d former king oba erediawa was a very peaceful man,bt his son was nt pleased nd hence wat u are seeing today!!!Ijaw youths have chased all indigenes of gelegele,even police nr mind enter there!!When police go see boys with guns and charms allover............G
What is the meaning of Gelegele in your language? What is the meaning of Abiala?
This Benin Oba is just looking for trouble where there is plenty.
If he doesn't take care, we are going to claim his palace too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Agbaletu: 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
legitnow:

Gelegele is too small to be a state, but as u know their are Ijaws in Edo and Ondo, they should just cut them into Delta where they are more.

However, i think the Oba of Bini are entertaining a total take over and that is wat is causing the problem.

U see him running from Abuja to Sokoto just becos he is planning with the North to suppress the Ijaws in their land that was accidentally included in Edo State.

These are the people nengibo and tonyebarcanista are shouting nigerdelta with, i cannot stop laughing.

Do you have proof. Did you attend any of the meeting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by BornStunner1: 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
ReubenE:

What is the meaning of Gelegele in your language? What is the meaning of Abiala?

I pity you and your generation to come, try any rubbish if your whole life norgo flash within your eyes. Before u join the Tilapia's and Titus inside ur tiny bayelsa state ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by legitnow: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
Agbaletu:

Do you have proof. Did you attend any of the meeting?

Igbanke people in Edo have been calling for their removal to Delta, so they can join their kith and kin.

Yet the greedy, land grabbing Oba of Benin that begged for them to be included in Edo in the first place is now claiming Ijaws.

Buhari have finally set the south on fire.
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
legitnow:

Gelegele is too small to be a state, but as u know their are Ijaws in Edo and Ondo, they should just cut them into Delta where they are more.

However, i think the Oba of Bini are entertaining a total take over and that is wat is causing the problem.

U see him running from Abuja to Sokoto just becos he is planning with the North to suppress the Ijaws in their land that was accidentally included in Edo State.

These are the people nengibo and tonyebarcanista are shouting nigerdelta with, i cannot stop laughing.

So Oba went to sokoto because of Ijaws

Bros you can lie oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by ReubenE(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

What does it mean in Ijaw?
Who proposed the seaport project?
Gelegele is used to describe water current when it is fast.....e.g Gelegele bini/beni.

Who proposed the seaport? Are you really asking me that?
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by FRESHG(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
superstar1:
This issue tire me, no be small.

Ijaws like trouble as fish like water and Edo people get craze as unidirectional made-in-aba fan.

Abeg make u na tread softly softly. Do not allow the small companies in Benin relocate to SW again o. Warri is a living example.

Why is that it is only one side that is making noise and the other side seems to maintain a deafening but calculative silence.
YOU SHOULD BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THE ISLAMIC CALIPHATE OF OSUN. ODENNI AREGBESOLA RAUFU IS BUSY CONVERTING YOUR BELOVED STATE TO ISLAMIC EMIRATE AND YA HERE TALKING ABOUT EDO STATE INTERNAL CRISIS. sad

7 Likes

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by pascal558(m): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
nengibo:

Do you speak Ijaw to know what it sounds like ?

gelegele is an Ijaw word meaning fast moving or can be used to describe height

gelegele beni- fast moving current(water) , which clearly describes the environment, the bini-yoruba people want to build a port so they think they can use the government and me
Please give this guy a medal,cos from the way ijaws are speaking every riverine area is automatically theirs!!!Abeg who get map of nigeria so i cn give this man and his people to start locating rivers and installing people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by legitnow: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
pascal558:
Please give this guy a medal,cos from the way ijaws are speaking every riverine area is automatically theirs!!!Abeg who get map of nigeria so i cn give this man and his people to start locating rivers and installing people!

U should actually try to reach a settlement with them, rather than fight dem over their water and land. tongue
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by ogogoroNo1: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
To hell with the binis and there empty threats!

2 Likes

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by pascal558(m): 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
ReubenE:

Hahahaha,try na!!!All of u wil drop ur guns and pick brooms to sweep d palace clean...na peace we need thats all,conflict is nt d way and u knw edo got d upper hand here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by ReubenE(m): 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
BornStunner1:

I pity you and your generation to come, try any rubbish if your whole life norgo flash within your eyes. Before u join the Tilapia's and Titus inside ur tiny bayelsa state ....

You don't have respect for decorum and decency. I thought you could be reasoned with, but I was wrong.

Even though you are shameless with your choice of words and pattern of reasoning, just remember that this is a public forum
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by pascal558(m): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
nengibo:

You are so ignorant that i considered snubbing u but I guess its the ashawo gene dat is disturbing you.
We nt here to exchange abuse thankyou,have lived with ijaw elders whom i love bcus of their wisdom,bt their youths are just d opposite!
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
legitnow:

Igbanke people in Edo have been calling for their removal to Delta, so they can join their kith and kin.

Yet the greedy, land grabbing Oba of Benin that begged for them to be included in Edo in the first place is now claiming Ijaws.

Buhari have finally set the south on fire.

So the Ika people in my village are also the owners of the place? do you know we have a large number of Ika in that igbanke are ? I dont have time to type If not I would have said what Ika did in my village before they where relocated to another place. Also, the urhobo people in the river camp in my village hope they are also the owner of the land?
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
ReubenE:

I would like to see the Ijaws take over the place

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by legitnow: 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

So the Ika people in my village are also the owners of the place? do you know we have a large number of Ika in that igbanke are ? I dont have time to type If not I would have said what Ika did in my village before they where relocated to another place. Also, the urhobo people in the river camp in my village hope they are also the owner of the land?

OK na dat one una wan do, na him be say una go soon run migrate to sokoto with una Oba on top una head, come convert to islam.

Ndi Ara!

1 Like

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by pascal558(m): 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
legitnow:

U should actually try to reach a settlement with them, rather than fight dem over their water and land. tongue
If it was their water nd land why did the white men nt recorgnise them cos they came through that water,why did they sought 4 d benin obaTake it or leave it they where traders who latter settled!Let me brief u abt my village.....
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by vioment: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
pascal558:
Hahaha u stl a child,go and ask about the last governor who put d oba on house arrest!!This is africa my friend,wakeup!

No insults. I talk in peace. One of the problem we are having in Africa is not taking a broad equality and dignity pointed steps. I am not saying that the governor should punish the oba, i am advocating that it should be the law of the land that anyone(me or you) can be able (with proof and government help) to sue and win any one including the oba or governor for discrimination. It should even give powers to an immigrant from any african country that is discriminated against. We have to start taking these bold steps.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable / Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) / We Lack Power For Now To Display Buhari, Osinbajo’s Assets – CCB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.