Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers (24654 Views)

Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central / Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo / More Reactions From Nigerians As Buhari Says "Edo Central" While He's In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by pascal558(m): 12:35am On Dec 01, 2017
Afriifa:
u can't deny facts by just ranting on ur keypads bro.

there is more in the real world, not just ur keypads.
it happened in my village b4 nd with d way u were ranting i taught u wil just wipe everyone out,only for our little teenage boys to pour d urine of a little virgin girl on their gun nd u need to c how ur people where dying like flies upon all their charms!!!And lastly wat happened??Water came to their resque as usual,them begin jump enter water!!there is no tribe that can't fight,look at d north today,d herdsmen are nw bn resisted!!Instead of beating ur chest,preach peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by PrinceOgun: 12:36am On Dec 01, 2017
mr1759:

fourth largest ethnic group online

grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin With thier tiny ijaw state, Edo state is 7 times the size of that shit hole!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Afriifa(m): 12:36am On Dec 01, 2017
mr1759:

fourth largest ethnic group online

grin grin grin
just like irrelevant ur words are online. d real truth always hurt bro. we live in a modern world. grow up. stop believing those shitty fairy juju bini tales.
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Afriifa(m): 12:37am On Dec 01, 2017
PrinceOgun:

grin grin grin grin grin grin With thier tiny ijaw state, Edo state is 7 times the size of that shit hole!
u guys been trying so hard to laugh. lol. i feel d pain bro..

2 Likes

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by PrinceOgun: 12:37am On Dec 01, 2017
pascal558:
it happened in my village b4 nd with d way u were ranting i taught u wil just wipe everyone out,only for our little teenage boys to pour d urine of a little virgin girl on their gun nd u need to c how ur people where dying like flies upon all their charms!!!And lastly wat happened??Water came to their resque as usual,them begin jump enter water!!there is no tribe that can't fight,look at d north today,d herdsmen are nw bn resisted!!Instead of beating ur chest,preach peace!
grin grin grin grin I don die of laffo
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by pascal558(m): 12:37am On Dec 01, 2017
Afriifa:
lol. insecure u say? i still dey gele-gele gbene n u fools couldn't chase me out, rather dab carry placards around with nonsense.
its called bn civilized,nd thats nt d insecurity i meant.Learn to read inbetween d lines!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by mr1759: 12:39am On Dec 01, 2017
walcut:

Binis are actually the insecure ones here, ever since this saga came to the limelight, the only Ijaw organisation to respond was IYC and they just responded once but on the contrast, there have been numerous statements from Bini people.

what you don't know is that we accommodate ijaws not only in gele gele , or do u want the other innocent once to have problem because of this greedy once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Afriifa(m): 12:40am On Dec 01, 2017
pascal558:
lol. charm.. ijaw man do charm to protect him land? lol d bini needs that more. we have d blessing of thr sun. d moon. d sea. land. n d air already. so why d Bleep are we gonna need charm for? lol. invaders like u need charm. u rant online n ur brothers carry placards to wail, that's how it gonna end. nothing more. lol.
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by PrinceOgun: 12:40am On Dec 01, 2017
mr1759:

what you don't know is that we accommodate ijaws not only in gele gele , or do u want the other innocent once to have problem because of this greedy once

We go import those ones go bayelsa safely
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by mr1759: 12:42am On Dec 01, 2017
Afriifa:
just like irrelevant ur words are online. d real truth always hurt bro. we live in a modern world. grow up. stop believing those shitty fairy juju bini tales.

why u dey fear juju, I thought the ijaws consulted their juju before fighting itsekiris, urhobos even as avengers
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Afriifa(m): 12:42am On Dec 01, 2017
PrinceOgun:

I AM NOT YOUR BRO IJAW BAZ.T.ARD
grin[quote author=PrinceOgun post=62869196]
[color=#990000][b]
e pain am.

1 Like

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by pascal558(m): 12:43am On Dec 01, 2017
walcut:

Binis are actually the insecure ones here, ever since this saga came to the limelight, the only Ijaw organisation to respond was IYC and they just responded once but on the contrast, there have been numerous statements from Bini people.
When i say insecurity it did nt just start today!Before this oba the ijaws have made sure they chased away every benin indigene in and around gele gele,go to abiala which was once a village,it nw looks like a cementary as all old farmers have bn scared away to d city to join their children!My question is y fighting with sum1 over something that is mine nd in my possessionIt startf in 98!
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by pascal558(m): 12:44am On Dec 01, 2017
Afriifa:
ur useless Edo has nothing dan prostitutes
Dnt push me to return ur compliment!

1 Like

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Afriifa(m): 12:45am On Dec 01, 2017
mr1759:

why u dey fear juju, I thought the ijaws consulted their juju before fighting itsekiris, urhobos even as avengers
nigga be trying very hard to drag d uhrobo n ishekeri to react negatively lol. do u know my uhrobo friends just hate d fact dat Oba is just foolish? concerning the coronation of a new pere. are u on WhatsApp? let me share u some of my chats with him, so u gon think well whether uhrobo hate us.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by mr1759: 12:46am On Dec 01, 2017
Afriifa:
foolish slavery edo people. even ur Oba lineage is flawed with italian blood.

why king jaja the founder of ijaw as slave was cremated by Queen Victoria of England and the ashes was send back to his co slavery , Google it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Elliot2(m): 12:47am On Dec 01, 2017
nengibo:

So the one lg Ijaws have produced president in Nigeria , while bini people with 10 billion people are going to bow down to fulani for appointment and favor, these Ijaws are really something else oh #Olotu
keni kuro olotu wei

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 01, 2017
mr1759:

except being greedy has a new meaning! fighting for what is rightfully yours isn't being greedy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Donkalio: 12:48am On Dec 01, 2017
PrinceOgun:

Guy wetin you dey yarn sef

4th kini grin grin grin grin grin grin

With thier one tiny state and scattered like houseflies at d riverbank in other places grin grin grin grin

Ooh pls nor cut my liver with laff grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin

Chalenge dem and see the heat from afar, like a tsunami wave! Like a tiny state & scattered flies, u wil be wiped off from the earth. Those ur lazy oba wil not go and learn skill or do business, he wil be dia lukin for government & political recognition. Fools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by pascal558(m): 12:49am On Dec 01, 2017
Afriifa:
lol. charm.. ijaw man do charm to protect him land? lol d bini needs that more. we have d blessing of thr sun. d moon. d sea. land. n d air already. so why d Bleep are we gonna need charm for? lol. invaders like u need charm. u rant online n ur brothers carry placards to wail, that's how it gonna end. nothing more. lol.
Am glad u knw me,am nt going to war!!Bt in benin no matter how mighty the ijaws feel they are ,they wil neva b able to withstand d binis!!!And for u to b beating your chest means t are stil a kid.if u see war,u go beg for peace even if u are wining!!!Look at syria a lybia!!!
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Afriifa(m): 12:49am On Dec 01, 2017
Heartbender:
E don tey wey person sound carbide for that ewuare guy ear naim make him no wan hear word. You want to arrest a man for leading his people? Oba of Benin don turn to Oba of Edo ba? It's like the Obong of Calabar forming Obong of Cross River state.
Bini people and noise. Witchcraft and prostitution no dey save person for wartime o? Try do anyhow and this Oba would be the last to rule the Bini people. Idiok-iso!
abeg tell dem ooh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by mr1759: 12:50am On Dec 01, 2017
pascal558:
Dnt push me to return ur compliment!

prostitution is big business even your mum was once a trustee in the venture,

ijaw is the only tribe that allow young girls to give birth for their parents in other to test run their fertility before embarking on marriage
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Afriifa(m): 12:51am On Dec 01, 2017
Donkalio:

Chalenge dem and see the heat from afar, like a tsunami wave! Like a tiny state & scattered flies, u wil be wiped off from the earth. Those ur lazy oba wil not go and learn skill or do business, he wil be dia lukin for government & political recognition. Fools
people d carry placards to complain n wail online while I still enjoy my God-given land?,wetin dem got to do. Ijaw is too much joor. haaan Izon!!

1 Like

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by Afriifa(m): 12:52am On Dec 01, 2017
pascal558:
Atleast i was nt given birth to on a mat at one of those mosquito infested creek!
proud son of the soil, no matter how I felt like. its real in my bones, that's why I know better dan u becux u were imported from italy, u don't even know ur father. bastard lol.
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by pascal558(m): 12:53am On Dec 01, 2017
mr1759:

prostitution is big business even your mum was once a trustee in the venture,

ijaw is the only tribe that allow young girls to give birth for their parents in other to test run their fertility before embarking on marriage
Nd thats why u dnt circumcise ur daughters,vagina keeps scratching them that they cn actually Bleep anytin that looks like a dick even if its a candle r bottle!
Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by PrinceOgun: 12:53am On Dec 01, 2017
pascal558:
Atleast i was nt given birth to on a mat at one of those mosquito infested creek!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers by NonsoPlatinum: 12:54am On Dec 01, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel, they are trying to keep the language alive..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTyt1IqD6hk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Rattled By Journalist's Question On Corruption, APC Crisis (VIDEO) / Dapo Abiodun Visits Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) / Police Arraigns Sterling Bank Whistle-Blower & A Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.