Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. (7979 Views)

Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral / OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? / Just Look At The Photos This Facebook User Shared On His Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Amarabae(f): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
Captain6:
Are you a Christian? Read 1corinthians11:3-10
I am a Christian but not everybody is a Christian.
And I dont think that using the Bible as reference is the right thing to do

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by babyfaceafrica: 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
Amarabae:
I am a Christian but not everybody is a Christian.
And I dont think that using the Bible as reference is the right thing to do
you are a Christian, but you don't see using the bible as a reference as a good thing?...lmao..continue
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Amarabae(f): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
you are a Christian, but you don't see using the bible as a reference as a good thing?...lmao..continue
cmon dear.
The intellectual world love to use a neutral source for research in order to arrive at objectivity.
Yes am a Christian and I love the Bible but I will not use the Bible as a reference point for a research that involves people from different religions and cultures

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by babyfaceafrica: 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
Amarabae:
cmon dear.
The intellectual world love to use a neutral source for research in order to arrive at objectivity.
Yes am a Christian and I love the Bible but I will not use the Bible as a reference point for a research that involves people from different religions and cultures
lolz.
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by mrMeen(m): 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
females are just lost in this present time of ours what greater joy is there than giving holding and giving birth to a new individual of your own flesh.

what greater joy is there than being a mother.

if you ever watched or attended an award ceremony you will see that most of the awards are dedicated to mothers the driving force of the society.
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
Chukapage:
you are you not a FOOL for being in the same bleeped up hateful movement with the lady op posted mumu wey dey call other pole "stupid"

Lace it up bitchè grin
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Chukapage(m): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dimples129:

Lace it up bitchè grin
taaa!! gbafuo dia. iwu otile aba
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by habsydiamond(m): 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
dem don barbecue her brain....
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
Chukapage:
taaa!! gbafuo dia.
iwu otile aba

They've come out the woodworks, talking in tongues cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Chukapage(m): 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dimples129:

sometimes I wonder what you foreigners are doing here..

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Amarabae(f): 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
mrMeen:
females are just lost in this present time of ours what greater joy is there than giving holding and giving birth to a new individual of your own flesh.

its so precious and emotional.
You just feel like shedding tears of joy.
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
Chukapage:
sometimes I wonder what you foreigners are doing here..

Same thing your doing undecided
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Chukapage(m): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dimples129:

Same thing your doing undecided
ur British believe me I did not even check ur profile before I knew cos I knw Nigerians and how our insults are ... yours was as light as a feather ...so I decided to be nicer
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Chukapage:
ur British believe me I did not even check ur profile before I knew cos I knw Nigerians and how our insults are .. yours was as light as a feather ...so I decided to be nicer

Chukapage:
taaa!! gbafuo dia.
iwu otile aba

Stupid is as stupid does grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by mrMeen(m): 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
Amarabae:
its so precious and emotional.
You just feel like shedding tears of joy.
truly although am male and could probably never get to experience the feeling.

from the first time a mother holds her child you'll just feel the love rolling off of her.

I did not know when this feeling was lost in females just to be replaced by materialistic ideologies.

but then again there are exceptions who truly love their children with all their hearts.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by ElsonMorali: 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
Amarabae:
No.but Ignorant

Feminism is the devil's tactic to defeminize the woman and emasculate the man.

In other words, feminize the man and "masculate " the women.

It's all shades of evil.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Chukapage(m): 11:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dimples129:

Stupid is as stupid does grin
babe I engage my match in e fights but you...your jst a lost foreigner ...you no fit yab sef..if ur next mention is not reasonable you will be ignored I've got to search for my match for sweet e_fights

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by IamSINZ(m): 3:16am On Dec 01, 2017
This is demonic! WTF??
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by shaybebaby(f): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2017
ibkayee:
Lol radical feminists can be crazy but I believe this person was just trolling

I thought it was just me who saw it that way. I read it as tongue-in-cheek.
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by shaybebaby(f): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2017
grin
Dimples129:

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by ibkayee(f): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2017
shaybebaby:

I thought it was just me who saw it that way. I read it as tongue-in-cheek.
Lol exactly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2017
Have u seen the apology video from that dude bullying a lady?
ibkayee:

Lol exactly cheesy
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by ibkayee(f): 11:45am On Dec 01, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Have u seen the apology video from that dude bullying a lady?
Nope, you have the link?
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by ibkayee(f): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
What did u make of the video,my old man used to say he has transferred all his brains to his muscles cheesy
ibkayee:

Thanks smiley
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
keep your breast milk, we keep our cum!
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by ibkayee(f): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
What did u make of the video,my old man used to say he has transferred all his brains to his muscles cheesy
He should be sorry for himself lol
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
cheesy I can bet he finds it hard to express himself cheesy he is just a bully I hope Don Jazzy forgives him though
ibkayee:

He should be sorry for himself lol
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by ibkayee(f): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
cheesy I can bet he finds it hard to express himself cheesy he is just a bully I hope Don Jazzy forgives him though
Lol I don't feel sorry for him, if he's genuine and has actually learnt from this though, that's good
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
Did u peep Bobrisky comment??
ibkayee:
Lol I don't feel sorry for him, if he's genuine and has actually learnt from this though, that's good
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by RickandMorty: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
It's a parody account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Mixed-race/asian Women Who Marry Nigerian Men? / She Knew What He was Upto, But She Pretended While He Opened Her Bra And(pics) / This Girl Booty Is Making The Internet Experience Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.