Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. (7978 Views)

Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral / OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? / Just Look At The Photos This Facebook User Shared On His Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by ibkayee(f): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Did u peep Bobrisky comment??
Nope, what did he say?
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by JacksonD7: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
This is feminism of the 21st century, where men are evil and deserve to be killed because they're men.

Sadly, that's the kind of feminism most women follow.

Amarabea
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
He said "look at his dry face, I feel like slapping him"
ibkayee:

Nope, what did he say?

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by JacksonD7: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
walepackage:
Feminism is 'evil' in all totality

Some still delude themselves into believing that feminism is about equal rights. It mostly about hate and, female dominance.

I always thought feminism was a terrorist movement. Guess I was right.

Why feminism is terrorist movement

http://www.returnofkings.com/77971/why-feminism-is-a-terrorist-movement

DaddyKross, savagefinder
policy12, daewoorazer
imhotep, tosyne2much
nelszx, Blackops

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
JacksonD7:

Some still delude themselves into believing that feminism is about equal rights. It mostly about hate and, female dominance.

DaddyKross
policy12
imhotep
nelszx
I say we know them grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
Here's trending gist for today
https://mobile.twitter.com/Vii_kee/status/936563836559220736/photo/1

ibkayee:

Nope, what did he say?

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by ibkayee(f): 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Here's trending gist for today
https://mobile.twitter.com/Vii_kee/status/936563836559220736/photo/1

Lol literally just saw that now, double checked to see if the guy's gf of three years was someone I knew too grin
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
Yoruba demons stay winning
ibkayee:

Lol literally just saw that now, double checked to see if the guy's gf of three years was someone I knew too grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by DaddyKross: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
JacksonD7:

DaddyKross
policy12
imhotep
nelszx

Now, thats the bigger picture i asked you about, Amarabae.

God help y'all ignorant lots claiming to be what you do not understand.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by JacksonD7: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2017
DaddyKross:

Now, thats the bigger picture i asked you about, Amarabae.

God help y'all ignorant lots claiming to be what you do not understand.

It's nice to see enlightened men on nairaland. I thought all hope was lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Minemrys: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2017
Amarabae:
Just take a look at the picture below that shows a woman advising fellow women not to breastfeed their male babies but breastfeed only the female ones.
I am a bit shocked at her labelling giving birth to a male child as "unfortunate "
Feminism has been infiltrated by some dumb ladies who don't fully understand the movement.
I keep saying it that feminism is not a war on men but a war on anti-women injustice and inequalities in a masculine dominated society.
Feminism in history fought against discrimination in wage payment to women in working place when compared to the wages payed to a man who is in the same level with the woman,
Feminism fought it and won, today men and women of the same level are paid the same salary in a particular work place.
Thats feminism.
Not launching a "menaretrash" hashtag etc or just posting unnecessary anti-men opinions.
Reminds me of a popular Nigeria born feminist who claimed that women stabbing their husbands is revolution.
Nawa o.
Being a feminist should not make you stupid,
Look at that woman's post, its saddening.
I am a proud feminist and a proud mother of a baby boy.
Feminism does not prevent me from loving and respecting my husband, he is the head of the house and am his supporter.
Feminism does not mean you questioning if a man should be the head of a house.
No.
I love my son,he is so precious and adorable to me, feminism is not a war on gender of baby please!
The woman in that pics hate a baby boy but is a fan of just baby girls,
And I was thinking, is it not the sperm of a Man(who was once a baby boy) that will make her pregnant with the baby girl that she desires.
Oh she misunderstood feminism and need to be taught about the movement.
Understand the concept of feminism before you jump out to claim to be one.
And finally
Feminism is not a hiding place for Lesbianism please.
If you are a lesbian and you don't like men, please stop using feminism as an excuse why you don't like men.
Thanks
you just said it all ma'am. But sadly, there are people who hide under the cover of a group or m0vement to do evil, making that group or m0vement l0ok bad. E.g extremists. Thanks.
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
JacksonD7:
This is feminism of the 21st century, where men are evil and deserve to be killed because they're men.

Sadly, that's the kind of feminism most women follow.

Amarabea
That's it bro. Men haters hiding under feminism to carry out their evil deeds against men. I don't just get it. If God had given women a little power,by now men will be into extinction. I pity the weak ass men.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Alwaysking: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
Feminism is practised by agents of devil, and those people will go to hell on judgement day.
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by JacksonD7: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
That's it bro. Men haters hiding under feminism to carry out their evil deeds against men. I don't just get it. If God had given women a little power,by now men will be into extinction. I pity the weak ass men.

Those week ass men are the reason feminism still survives. Go to Instagram and watch them misbehave.

www.thirstiestmenofinstagram.tumblr.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. / This Girl Booty Is Making The Internet Experience Shut Down / My Boyfriend Has Been Acting Differently Despite My Complaints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.