Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? (6265 Views)

My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real / Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by OCTAVO: 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
This is a true life story that happened to a friend of my mum a long time ago. She suddenly found charms in her husband‘s wardrobe. When she confronted him, he said they were meant for PROTECTION and FORTUNE cos the husband is a Lawyer.
If you suddenly discover your partner is so much into charms, what would be your reaction?
Would you overlook it?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
Run away
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by jhydebaba(m): 12:04am On Dec 27, 2012
Dial my pastor's number cheesy

Pastor must chop now cheesy

Really, I won't be surprised tongue
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by 190theclown: 12:32am On Dec 27, 2012
na to begin celebrate undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Dynamique: 12:48am On Dec 27, 2012
Protection&Fortune........can be overlooked.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by code0: 1:19am On Dec 27, 2012
Dynamique: Protection&Fortune.....she shud ovalook it.

Overlook? Why? Because is for protection? Do you think that thing really protects? There is one thing you should know about the devil: he can never do you any good. The devil means the evil one. So tell me how something good can comes from the evil one? The devil only uses those toy things he'll do for you to entice you and then start striking. Beware! Don't support or seek for anything from the devil.

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:26am On Dec 27, 2012
Have Ifa on speed-dial.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by sistajay(f): 1:33am On Dec 27, 2012
Best not to overlook the situation, march him straight to the church and pray with him. He'll soon learn prayer is better than useless charms.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by greatgod2012(f): 4:55am On Dec 27, 2012
Two things are involved here:

Its either he convince me and i support him or i convince him and he repent.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Mynd44: 5:04am On Dec 27, 2012
So? What's the big idea sef? We all like to say poo about "freedom of religion and tolerance" but most of us are actually religous bigots. If you found a bible with a christian would you complain? Whats the difference between charms and some annoiting oil some christians carry around?

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 27, 2012
sista-jay:
Best not to overlook the situation, march him straight to the church and pray with him. He'll soon learn prayer is better than useless charms.

Did I hear you say prayer? Nigerians pray more than any other people around the world and I can't really see the benefit of prayers in Nigeria. Prayers indeed.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 27, 2012
Bring out my wand. We go see who know magic pass that day.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by DExplorer1: 7:06am On Dec 27, 2012
Such woman is dangerous no matter the purpose of the charm.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 27, 2012
The difference was the fact that he hid it from her. I am a christian and that's the first thing significant other should know, and when you pretend or hid a part of u, then if u find out for example my bf having charms it would b a big deal cos firstly it goes against my beliefs and 2ndly he is a liar.If you found a bible with a christian that is what you would expect just like u"d expect a muslim to have a koran or a fetish priest to have charms.
Mynd_44: So? What's the big idea sef? We all like to say poo about "freedom of religion and tolerance" but most of us are actually religous bigots. If you found a bible with a christian would you complain? Whats the difference between charms and some annoiting oil some christians carry around?

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 27, 2012
Prayers won"t work if u keep doing bad things. If I am a killer and I am praying to be rich I doubt God wil make me rich. God has his own time and if you trust in him and have complete faith, prayer does work.
payless:

Did I hear you say prayer? Nigerians pray more than any other people around the world and I can't really see the benefit of prayers in Nigeria. Prayers indeed.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 27, 2012
Woman? The husband is the one who had the charms. Smh
D-Explorer:
Such woman is dangerous no matter the purpose of the charm.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Sapphire86(f): 7:19am On Dec 27, 2012
well it has always been said that most lawyers belong to one secret cult or the other. Though i would not be surprised that the lawyer in him did that but i would be appalled that my husband (who i believe to be a christian and God helps us if he is an officiating minister) can do such. I think he would have to go to the mountain for serious deliverance because God and the devil cannot just live together!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by OCTAVO: 7:21am On Dec 27, 2012
Miss_3v3: Woman? The husband is the one who had the charms. Smh
There is no SMH here! The topic is a two way question. He simply answered his part! Aha

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by UjSizzle(f): 7:24am On Dec 27, 2012
We can't have two masters in a house, my God will not dwell in a place where some lowlife spirit is offering protection.

If i find a charm in my husband's possession, then it's time for serious prayers on his head; not by any pastor but me.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 27, 2012
smileyLol. My apologies then
OCTAVO:
There is no SMH here! The topic is a two way question. He simply answered his part! Aha

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2012
What happened to all the fuel and matches in the house? Do you know burning?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by DExplorer1: 7:30am On Dec 27, 2012
Miss_3v3: Woman? The husband is the one who had the charms. Smh
Topic: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner's possession?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by OCTAVO: 7:34am On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44: So? What's the big idea sef? We all like to say poo about "freedom of religion and tolerance" but most of us are actually religous bigots. If you found a bible with a christian would you complain?
Of course you are not expected to complain if you find a Bible with a Christian cos that‘s not against his/her belief.
Mynd_44: Whats the difference between charms and some annoiting oil some christians carry around?
There is a huge difference. Christians don‘t hide anointing oil.
The issue is when a so called Christian wife/husband have charm in possession. We are not talking about an atheist here.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Mynd44: 7:37am On Dec 27, 2012
OCTAVO:
Of course you are not expected to complain if you find a Bible with a Christian cos that‘s not against his/her belief.

There is a huge difference. Christians don‘t hide anointing oil.
The issue is when a so called Christian wife/husband have charm in possession. We are not talking about an atheist here.
Next time, be more explicit. The title and opening post of this thread did not mention this at all so I naturally assumed that the person is a believer in his/her charms
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by OCTAVO: 7:42am On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
Next time, be more explicit. The title and opening post of this thread did not mention this at all so I naturally assumed that the person is a believer in his/her charms
Next time, if you need more clarification, then ask.
Moreover you brought out the comparison between Christian and unbeliever yourself. So?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Mynd44: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2012
OCTAVO:
Next time, if you need more clarification, then ask.
Moreover you brought out the comparison between Christian and unbeliever yourself. So?
That was in a way to explain it. If most people see nothing bad in a christian having a bible and/or annoiting oil in their possesion, why shouls it be bad if a believe in èsu have a black stone?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by dmcdad: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2012
code_0:

Overlook? Why? Because is for protection? Do you think that thing really protects? There is one thing you should know about the devil: he can never do you any good. The devil means the evil one. So tell me how something good can comes from the evil one? The devil only uses those toy things he'll do for you to entice you and then start striking. Beware! Don't support or seek for anything from the devil.

Gbam!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by 2sexy(m): 7:56am On Dec 27, 2012
@ dmcdad , sup man no vex say I never call u ooo
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by dmcdad: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
That was in a way to explain it. If most people see nothing bad in a christian having a bible and/or annoiting oil in their possesion, why shouls it be bad if a believe in èsu have a black stone?

Guy what are you saying? That will not be bad if that spouse was a believer of the devil and yet the better half accepted him/her before conjugating. But, if it were a case whereby the said spouse was a christian from the outset of the marriage, then chose to go somewhere else along the line, then there is need for one to raise it's eyebrow on this. So, it would be wrong if this were the case... Okay?

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by dmcdad: 8:01am On Dec 27, 2012
2sexy: @ dmcdad , sup man no vex say I never call u ooo

I dey bro... Vex for wetin na?

How you side na?? Hope you dey enjoy the season
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Mynd44: 8:03am On Dec 27, 2012
dmcdad:

Guy what are you saying? That will not be bad if that spouse was a believer of the devil and yet the better half accepted him/her conjugating their union. But, if it were a case whereby the said spouse was a christian from the outset of the marriage, then chose to go somewhere else along the line, then there is need for one to raise it's eyebrow on this. So, it would be wrong if this were the case... Okay?
well the situation I painted was different from this and that's why in one of my posts, I asked the OP to be explicit next time.

Okay how about this senerio they are both worshippers of ogun and when a problem came up, one party went behind and went to a church for prayers then other party saw a bible and raised an alarm, who is at fault.

**waiting for the "christian appologists" to jump all over it**

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 27, 2012
Well in a marriage you should feel free to open up to your spouse so the person should have informed the significant other that they went for prayers or wanted to change beliefs. The fact that he or she lied is still bad irrespectively.
Mynd_44:
well the situation I painted was different from this and that's why in one of my posts, I asked the OP to be explicit next time.

Okay how about this senerio they are both worshippers of ogun and when a problem came up, one party went behind and went to a church for prayers then other party saw a bible and raised an alarm, who is at fault.

**waiting for the "christian appologists" to jump all over it**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Innocent Face Turn Off Or On? / This Thing Is Better Than Your Certificate [Picture] / Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.