Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (73868 Views)

Instagram Best Twerker, Janemena Gets Engaged To Her Boo On Valentine's Day / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Chuzzyone(m): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lizzdeb:
I think am inspired
sure inspired will work for inspired ones not critics.
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Slayer2: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:

chai cheesy laugh wan tear my belle o.,,the man no get chili o..

HIV deep oo,lol..he didn't even think of something else ,,chai not my slayer

rada rada cheesy

LOL
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by hesilo(m): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
If only chillychill would see my heart and just show me blue light sef... Lemme just be waiting.
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Adaumunocha(f): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
@Nov6 oya meet me for lunch tomorrow at jevenik wuse2 by 1pm... No African time pls. Hate waiting.
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by centboy123456(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Make some girls here continue dey form

no mine Na so so money them go dey ask money money
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by centboy123456(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
PrettySleek:
Sharp babe! grin I like that, something I would, life is too short to wait for a miracle to happen. If u see someone or something u like, go for it.

hey dear wat up can be friends pls
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by centboy123456(m): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lizzdeb:
What if the guy doesn't feel the same way? Just thinking...

hi dear can we be friends pls
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Mryacks: 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
TRAPP:
Happy for her, but it does not work in all situations.

True..
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 02, 2017
I will come through

Adaumunocha:
@Nov6 oya meet me for lunch tomorrow at jevenik wuse2 by 1pm... No African time pls. Hate waiting.

Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Silumi(f): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
I no do ... nahhh never I will always be uncertain if you really wanted me.i can't deal o
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Nov6(m): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2017
Adaumunocha:

ok ma'am
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 23, 2017
TRAPP:
Happy for her, but it does not work in all situations.

Hmmm no it doesn't .I suspect he liked her bug didn't have the courage to ask so she took the step to
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Obidikejr(m): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2018
Shortyy
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 16, 2018
dtruth50:
Thrash. That statistics is wrong. Totally
According to Wikipedia, there are 101 males to 100 females in the world. Nigeria has more males than females so get your facts straight.

1 Like

Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:
Yea theres nothing wrong in it.
In fact, that kinda relationship is very good in some ways because the lady loves the guy naturally not that the guy asked her out and she ends up loving him in the process of their relationship.
I am a proof of this. Theres this pretty lady who i happened to meet beginning of my NYSC days and shes been on my neck ever since then. I rejected her several times cos i never felt a thing with her and i wanted another lady after breaking up with my ex... I began givin this lady attitudes just to make her stay away. I stopped callin he, wasn't picking her calls frequently, ignored her chats and replied once in a while whenever i felt like. I later taveled to the states {USA} early this year thinking she would forget me, buh Hell No! She still kept calling from Naija and kept messagin me on Whatsapp. There was a time i even told her that jer boyfy should be the one callin her and not me when she asked why i wasn't calling her and how she loved hearing my voice than messages and chats. That statement i made really got her upset and felt so bad buh i never cares cos i felt nothin for her.

Fast forward to around late June, i returned to Naija and she still kept talking to me. So around July, i invited her over to my house for the 1st time and we discussed on lots of things. I asked her why shes so obsessed with me and cant just move on and let me go, the reply she gave was that even she doesn't know why she's still waiting and why shes so obsessed with me despite all ive put her thru...Mind you, she's got a whole lots of guys on her neck even guys far better than i am cos she is a very beautiful lady that you wouldn't see once and wouldn't wanna be with her..

To cut long story short, we entered a relationship around August and we together now. I don't have cause to regret it till now. She has been everything one could ever wish for in a relationship. Supportive, caring, prays for me, doesn't like seein me sad or angry and not demanding. This lady has offered me financial assistance like 3 different times i was in urgent need already since we began dating which I turned all down cos i aint that type of guy that collects money from his woman.

This is 21st century guys, it doesn't matter who asks who out first as long as the feelings are genuine and theres no deceit, you're good to go... wink
Happy For You Bro. Hope You Two Still Together
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
Iamtosignno:
Happy For You Bro. Hope You Two Still Together

Wow. I already forgot i made this post last year oooo. How time flies sha. Lol.
To answer your question, Yea bro we still very much together and we're even engaged already by God's grace.... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.