Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love (60649 Views)

10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by propynich123: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
Love can make someone sometimes mad; believe me, I was a victim, the person in love can do whatever it takes to please the person that he is in love with, no matter how much it takes.

Today, we will be discussing 9 foolish things Nigerian ladies do everyday in the name of love.

1. Marrying an older man:
I don’t think i will marry someone that is old enough to be her father, if not for love. Will you?

2. Pleading, begging and crying for men to marry them; Dear sister, you don’t have to do all that to make him marry you, if he is interested he will ask you himself, you don’t have to beg or plead; By doing so, you will tarnish your image in his eyes.

3. Cooking for the guy you are not married to Just to cook for him once is not the problem, but if that became a regular thing that is foolishness.

4. Not quitting an abusive relationship:
My sister, the guy that is interested in you will never abuse you in any way because he loves, and he is willing to spend the rest of his life with you.

5. Moving in with a guy that you are not married to, thinking that moving in with him will make him love you. My sister, you are mistaken that will never happen. Sometimes, some even take-in for the man.

6. Dating a man for a long time without talking about your future together, or where your relationship stands.

7. Living in a man resident, that you are not married to:
This is common in our higher institutions today, even outside our unis, and poly, you find this life style too.

8. Sharing secrets:
Girls are always victims of this, they always like to share their past stories with the men they barely know.

9. Unfriending your friends because of a man you are in love with:
Believe my sister, if you are doing so believe me you are in a deep mess.

Have you witnessed this before? Do you really think it's normal?
LET'S HEAR FROM YOU

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Ekemeze: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2020

378 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
1O . constant begging of 2k cool

537 Likes 31 Shares

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by virginprincess(f): 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
My dear you are very correct, i really pity ladies that do such stuff, how can you move in with a man that is not yet your husband, if that man marries such lady i bet you he will never value the lady, and again i still wonder why girls fight themselves because of a man, assuming is even a responsible man i will understand, it is always useless boys they are fight for, seriously it is really pathetic.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by fati2001(m): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
sometimes I wonder if they have sense..

girls with no ambition.

17 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
propynich123:
Love can make someone sometimes mad; believe me, I was a victim, the person in love can do whatever it takes to please the person that he is in love with, no matter how much it takes.

Today, we will be discussing 9 foolish things Nigerian ladies do everyday in the name of love.

1. Marrying an older man:
I don’t think i will marry someone that is old enough to be her father, if not for love. Will you?

2. Pleading, begging and crying for men to marry them; Dear sister, you don’t have to do all that to make him marry you, if he is interested he will ask you himself, you don’t have to beg or plead; By doing so, you will tarnish your image in his eyes.

3. Cooking for the guy you are not married to Just to cook for him once is not the problem, but if that became a regular thing that is foolishness.

4. Not quitting an abusive relationship:
My sister, the guy that is interested in you will never abuse you in any way because he loves, and he is willing to spend the rest of his life with you.

5. Moving in with a guy that you are not married to, thinking that moving in with him will make him love you. My sister, you are mistaken that will never happen. Sometimes, some even take-in for the man.

6. Dating a man for a long time without talking about your future together, or where your relationship stands.

7. Living in a man resident, that you are not married to:
This is common in our higher institutions today, even outside our unis, and poly, you find this life style too.

8. Sharing secrets:
Girls are always victims of this, they always like to share their past stories with the men they barely know.

9. Unfriending your friends because of a man you are in love with:
Believe my sister, if you are doing so believe me you are in a deep mess.

Have you witnessed this before? Do you really think it's normal?
LET'S HEAR FROM YOU

at least one of those girls are worth more than nairaland girls combined

38 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by mosdii(m): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by mosdii(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
virginprincess:
My dear you are very correct, i really pity ladies that do such stuff, how can you move in with a man that is not yet your husband, if that man marries such lady i bet you he will never value the lady, and again i still wonder why girls fight themselves because of a man, assuming is even a responsible man i will understand, it is always useless boys they are fight for, seriously it is really pathetic.

Prepare very hard for your waec next year, SS2 student.

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by OscarJaden(m): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
ZIINI:
11 . constant begging of 2k cool
hahahaha

and how many of them have you given the urgent 2k Zini?

how are you holding up over there bro?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by virginprincess(f): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
mosdii:

Prepare very hard for your waec next year, SS2 student.
**Yawns**, Have you finished displaying your stupidity, **Yawns again** continue, i'm enjoying your display of foolishness cheesy cheesy cheesy.

13 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
perfect analysis

2 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Jodha(f): 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
Yhure actually right op... especially staying with a man yhure not married to....he will never respect yhu or take yhu serious....

That cooking stuff sef I can't do that in the name of any foolish love.... washing yhur clothe and cooking for yhu when yhure not my husband... tufiakwa... I'll sit down and gist with yhu till yhu wash yhur clothe by yhurself and for yhurself...

28 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nicepoker(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Jodha:
Yhure actually right op... especially staying with a man yhure not married to....he will never respect yhu or take yhu serious....

That cooking stuff sef I can't do that in the name of any foolish love.... washing yhur clothe and cooking for yhu when yhure not my husband... tufiakwa... I'll sit down and gist with yhu till yhu wash yhur clothe by yhurself and for yhurself...
liar

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Shortyy(f): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
You see that begging of a thing ehn! And cooking for him, someone you're not married to? Jeez. And moving in with him like some Desperado!

I always feel pity for women who do these.
They have no class, no esteem and they're emotionally weak.

10 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
OscarJaden:
hahahaha

and [/b]how many of them have you given the urgent 2k Zini[b]?

how are you holding up over there bro?
If you see my face in real life
There’s no tribal mark there which means I’m not stupid grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by OscarJaden(m): 6:18am On Dec 21, 2020
ZIINI:
If you see my face in real life There’s no tribal mark there which means I’m not stupid grin grin grin
lmao
wahala

4 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Rproxy88(m): 7:43am On Dec 21, 2020
None of my business

3 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by MrHighSea: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:

calm down.
you've not felt my love before.

btw, those writings on the logo is unique. creative.

I don dy like you.o

you go soon hammer better loving.

1 Like

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nairalandwizerd(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ok
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by EyezofGod120: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
angry if dem dey talk about girls no be Nigerian gels,,set awon 2k urgently

21 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Pro70: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by deepwater(f): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
10. Insulting Nairaland boys anyhow
No more respect for our men

24 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Denzil2020: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Dididrumz(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Chijeep(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
k

2 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
wink Why buy the cow when the milk is free? �

9 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by dyera(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Regional Daniels is proof that Nigerian girls marry old men for money, not for love. If she had married a poor old man, then we would know she did it for love.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by abragr8: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.