Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,085 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? (4197 Views)

Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. / Marriage Is Not Guaranty Of Happiness / The Pursuit Of Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by na2day2(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2010
luvbooks:

Your topic is "In pursuit of happiness" . . . meaning happiness is what you really want.

[b]If she is the only one whom you THINK can make you truly happy, take her back [/b]but keep an eye out just in case she decides to walk out again. If that ever happens I guess you'll have learned the second time around.

This is the only scenario where I would ever advocate someone having a Plan B.

sum1 who walks out on me when the going is bad can never make me happy, period! that said, u might have a point

Raimond:

No way,she didn`t beleive in me enough to stay with when the going was tough,why should i take her back after i had made it. I means if i fall into hard times again,she`ll leave again.

I `d start a new life with my son, and marry someone i know truly loves me!

i concur!
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2010
she wont leave me in the first place. you shld know whom you married.
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by na2day2(m): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2010
davidylan:

she wont leave me in the first place. you shld know whom you married.

cough cough!, u will be unpleasantly surprised, sh1t happens!
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Pweety4me(f): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2010
na2day?:

answer the question  angry angry angry angry angry
Will u stop shouting my ( . )( . ) r hurting. . . embarassed lipsrsealed grintongue
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by na2day2(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2010
Pweety4me:

Will u stop shouting my[size=20pt] ( . )( . )[/size] r hurting. . . embarassed lipsrsealed grintongue

forgive my crassness but are those your boobiies?  shocked shocked undecided undecided tongue tongue
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by daduke2k(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2010
Oops, foul mood. *runs off*
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by na2day2(m): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2010
daduke2k:

Oops, foul mood. *runs off*

come back here! grin grin
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by TeeJay6(m): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2010
i will take her back for the sake of the kid. I saw the film as well
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by na2day2(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2010
Tee_Jay:

i will take her back for the sake of the kid. I saw the film as well

i must say u are more noble than i am, i may let her see the kid(s) but take her back will be super hard
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by TeeJay6(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2010
na2day?:

i must say u are more noble than i am, i may let her see the kid(s) but take her back will be super hard
i know it will be hard but unless you have experienced broken home b4 u wont want ur kids to go thru that ever
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by follypimpi(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2010
@na2day

Not @ GUN POINT infact the moment she steps outside i will zero my mind about her.
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Sagamite(m): 12:05am On Mar 30, 2010
If she stuck it out until her obvious break-point, I will not take her back but I will be her friend and nice to her. At least she tried.

But since I am rich and she did not have the patience to go the whole hog, then I will get myself an upgrade as I would be a more attractive man then (though looks would not have changed, money makes you look good to women).

I would be nice to her and even be happy to support her financially extensively but no getting back together.

If she just dumped me without even trying, I would be ice cold. Wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by unitee(f): 12:34am On Mar 30, 2010
If luv is conditioned by materialism its not the salt . Just my 2 penny thots culd b wrong tho
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Pweety4me(f): 4:46am On Mar 30, 2010
na2day?:

forgive my crassness but are those your boobiies?  shocked shocked undecided undecided tongue tongue

Dat is irrelevant uncle just stop shouting ok?tongue
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by na2day2(m): 7:10am On Mar 30, 2010
Tee_Jay:

i know it will be hard but unless you have experienced broken home b4 u wont want your kids to go thru that ever

dude, the moment she has walked out on me she has broken the family and i will explain to my kids the best i can. and if i make it and she shows up, unless God sends and angel with serious koboko threatening me, i ain't taking her back for nothing sorry. that hurt will be hard to heal man, really hard.

follypimpi:

@na2day

Not @ GUN POINT infact the moment she steps outside i will zero my mind about her.

u bi my man, 24/7. ppl need to be realistic abeg, when u are down they waka, when u are up and running they want to call it love, na film?
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by na2day2(m): 7:12am On Mar 30, 2010
Sagamite:

If she stuck it out until her obvious break-point, I will not take her back but I will be her friend and nice to her. At least she tried.

But since I am rich and she did not have the patience to go the whole hog, then I will get myself an upgrade as I would be a more attractive man then (though looks would not have changed, money makes you look good to women).

I would be nice to her and even be happy to support her financially extensively but no getting back together.

If she just dumped me without even trying, I would be ice cold. Wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.

now that last part was funny grin grin grin

Pweety4me:

Dat is irrelevant uncle just stop shouting ok?tongue

now u have 2 questions to answer, the thread's question and the other valuable question angry angry tongue tongue
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by follypimpi(m): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2010
na2day?:

u bi my man, 24/7. ppl need to be realistic abeg, when u are down they waka, when u are up and running they want to call it love, na film?

brof i will even tell my child about it.
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Pweety4me(f): 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2010
na2day?:

now u have 2 questions to answer, the thread's question and the other valuable question angry angry tongue tongue

Blah blah blah cool
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by na2day2(m): 6:10am On Mar 31, 2010
follypimpi:

brof i will even tell my child about it.

i live on ur streets bro. me sef will tell my kids and i will do my best to explain it to them but not to say hateful things to them but they have the right to know.

Pweety4me:

Blah blah blah cool

kneel down there and raise up ur legs! angry angry angry angry
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Pweety4me(f): 1:24am On Apr 01, 2010
na2day?:

kneel down there and raise up your legs!  angry angry angry angry
*Kneels down gently* tongue
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by na2day2(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2010
Pweety4me:

*Kneels down gently* tongue

now raise up ur legs gentle too angry angry angry angry
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Pweety4me(f): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2010
na2day?:

now raise up your legs gentle too  angry angry angry angry
Ehn? grin i'm gonna tell mummy! angry lipsrsealed
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by follypimpi(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2010
Pweety4me:

Ehn? grin i'm gonna tell mummy! angry lipsrsealed

Like u r not enjoying it Onisekuse.
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Pweety4me(f): 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2010
follypimpi:

No embarassed cheesy
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Kgdavid(m): 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2010
lol take her back? that one na pursuit of sorrow. i actually havent finshed the movie; did she come back?
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by na2day2(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2010
follypimpi:

no mind her jare! grin grin

Kgdavid:

lol take her back? that one na pursuit of sorrow. i actually havent finshed the movie; did she come back?

i cant remember her coming back, so no
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Pweety4me(f): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2010
Goodevening sir! smiley
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by na2day2(m): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2010
Pweety4me:

Goodevening sir! smiley

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Pweety4me(f): 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2010
na2day?:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

undecided cry cry embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Slimdale: 9:32am On Apr 04, 2010
This is a personal experience, the lady left me when I was faced with much difficulties, to make it worst, this was a lady that used to recived bumper package from me when the stock market was good. Due to the constraints of the market, I lost all of my investments and my job was not bringing in steady income but it is so funny after several months she started calling again trying to walk her way back into my heart when whe got the hint that I now have a job with an Oil Company. Wanted to get her back on the pretext that I have forgiven her, poke her for a long time then dump her but I have a change of mind, since she has lost it, let her miss it FORVER. Would have posted the pics of the B*****in here so that NL guys should BEWARE of such a lady.They are heartbreakers.
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by na2day2(m): 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2010
Slimdale:

This is a personal experience, the lady left me when I was faced with much difficulties, to make it worst, this was a lady that used to recived bumper package from me when the stock market was good. Due to the constraints of the market, I lost all of my investments and my job was not bringing in steady income but it is so funny after several months she started calling again trying to walk her way back into my heart when whe got the hint that I now have a job with an Oil Company. Wanted to get her back on the pretext that I have forgiven her, poke her for a long time then dump her but I have a change of mind, since she has lost it, let her miss it FORVER. Would have posted the pics of the B*****in here so that NL guys should BEWARE of such a lady.They are heartbreakers.

i feel ur pain bro, she is not worth the stress, let her go her way and u just live at peace with urself wink wink
Re: In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? by Pweety4me(f): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2010
^I'm guessing dat's ur opinion on d matter i see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies / Alas!!! / 3 Awful Truths About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.