Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Nigerian Helps Men Call Out Women Who Refused To Show Up After Receiving Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Helps Men Call Out Women Who Refused To Show Up After Receiving Money. (363 Views)

Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) / Penis Spray That Gets To Work Within 5 Minutes And Helps Men Last 10 Times Longe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Helps Men Call Out Women Who Refused To Show Up After Receiving Money. by MasterJayJay: 10:26am On Mar 24
A Nigerian by facebook name Allahkaduna has been helping many men get a refund of money sent to girls who refused to show up. After calling out the women, some of them have started refunding.

https://www.facebook.com/allahKaduna

Re: Nigerian Helps Men Call Out Women Who Refused To Show Up After Receiving Money. by muyico(m): 10:29am On Mar 24
Really?
Re: Nigerian Helps Men Call Out Women Who Refused To Show Up After Receiving Money. by muyico(m): 10:31am On Mar 24
I gat many here. They don shown me shege. How can u help me out? Jennyclay one of them! Let me start from her? Dey plenty o..........
Re: Nigerian Helps Men Call Out Women Who Refused To Show Up After Receiving Money. by Jakumo(m): 10:39am On Mar 24
muyico:
Really?

Na so. Let me explain in my capacity as Professor Emeritus of Totological Sciences from Toto-Ronto University in Calabar Calagry.

You see, any time man pikin makes a cash DEPOSIT of money to rent toto for a day or even for just one hour, then in the eyes of the law, a mutually binding CONTRACT has been entered meaning it is ONLY when the payee has inserted his member into the toto of the payment recipient, that the contract can be deemed to have been executed before man and Papa God.

In other words, the woman accepted the down payment made by a man for rental access to her juicy and sweet toto, and is thus duty bound to make that toto available for vigorous shooking to the complete satisfaction of the man who made that deposit in good faith, and with the expectation that his cash deposit will enable him to use blokkos and deposit his manly seed deep in the woman's slippery toto, there also signifying that the relevant contractual terms had been respected and acted upon by all parties.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Helps Men Call Out Women Who Refused To Show Up After Receiving Money. by ItisWell22(f): 10:39am On Mar 24
This thread go longggggg… 😫😂🤣
Re: Nigerian Helps Men Call Out Women Who Refused To Show Up After Receiving Money. by jmoore(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25
Dragging promax. These girls are bandits.
Re: Nigerian Helps Men Call Out Women Who Refused To Show Up After Receiving Money. by Caramia2020(m): 2:28am On Mar 26
The girl don jam her match

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Answer / Valentine Prayer / MLCOUNSEL -bring In Issues Abt Marriage, Being Single, Family Counseling Here,.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.