Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys (2054 Views)

Men! Arghhhh!!!! / 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. / Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by Nnekie(f): 5:58am On Mar 28, 2010
Life can be a b*tch. I had been in a horrible relationship about 2 years ago that took me a while to get over. Now i am in a relationship that is going really well and i am happy. But it seems like all my previous toasters have come back with a bang. My boo has been away for two week and they are really good guys, three of them to be exact, focused, affectionate and ambitious. Maybe the timing wasnt great when I first met them, but now they each want to seriously go the extra mile in the name of love. I am trying so hard to stay focused on my bobo, but all my girls are like you can't put all your eggs in one basket, and to invest wisely in a guy - and that if i tell these other guys to bugger off i may live to regret it. Confused
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by daduke2k(m): 6:09am On Mar 28, 2010
Lay it on them slowly, nt 2 harsh just in case u hav 2 kom bak 2 singlez circle. Or u can just play d trio. If u can. Bliev me it workd 4 moi.
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by iice(f): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2010
Confused. . .as most women are grin
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 28, 2010
I go with the advice of your friends.
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by Becky86: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2010
Temptation comes in different ways
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by justwise(m): 9:35am On Mar 28, 2010
Nnekie:

Life can be a b*tch. I had been in a horrible relationship about 2 years ago that took me a while to get over. Now i am in a relationship that is going really well and i am happy. But it seems like all my previous toasters have come back with a bang. My boo has been away for two week and they are really good guys, three of them to be exact, focused, affectionate and ambitious. Maybe the timing wasnt great when I first met them, but now they each want to seriously go the extra mile in the name of love. I am trying so hard to stay focused on my bobo, but all my girls are like you can't put all your eggs in one basket, and to invest wisely in a guy - and that if i tell these other guys to bugger off i may live to regret it. Confused

While you ae busy nursing the idea of cheating on somebody who has being nice to you remember that what goes around comes around. Don't come back here to moan abt how useless men are bla bla. . . nonsense
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by Becky86: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2010
You know guys are really smart sometimes you might end up losing the trio
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by justwise(m): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2010
Becky86:

You know guys are really smart sometimes you might end up losing the trio

And the reality will set in. There is no point trying to cheat on somebody who loves you, if its an abusive rela/ship then walk and look for somebody who will treat her well. . . then again what do Some women really want?
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by Becky86: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2010
@justwise maybe that question should be asked on a new thread some women just make up abuses for others or should i say pollute
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by Becky86: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2010
@justwise maybe that question should be asked on a new thread some women just make up abuses for others or should i say pollute
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by Nnekie(f): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2010
Only God knows oh cause i am just asking him for direction

@ Justwise - yeah i've heard about karma she is b@tch but i like her.  Funny it hasnt bitten my ex who while i was planning a wedding was getting chicks pregnant.  Not saying i want to cheat, but one thing i know is that i dont want to ever be that vulnerable again.  Love is a decision, and my guy is focused and with time i know hopefully we can achieve all.  But sometimes the temptation is there like one of my friends is like - lawyer in top new york based firm, and an engineer who is a manager with Schlumberger - all Christian, hard working and focused guys, easy to converse with, supportive.

Better the angel you know than the devil you dont?
Thanks y'all for all the comments
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by justwise(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2010
Nnekie:

Only God knows oh cause i am just asking him for direction

@ Justwise - yeah i've heard about karma she is b@tch but i like her. Funny it hasnt bitten my ex who while i was planning a wedding was getting chicks pregnant. Not saying i want to cheat, but one thing i know is that i dont want to ever be that vulnerable again. Love is a decision, and my guy is focused and with time i know hopefully we can achieve all. But sometimes the temptation is there like one of my friends is like - lawyer in top new york based firm, and an engineer who is a manager with Schlumberger - all Christian, hard working and focused guys, easy to converse with, supportive.
Better the angel you know than the devil you dont?
Thanks y'all for all the comments

If you do what ur ex did to you then you are as bad as him. Good luck
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by Nnekie(f): 10:12am On Mar 28, 2010
hey justwise just saw your new post

as a woman i want the best and i want to be the best for my man too.   Sometimes i wonder if we settled for Mr/Mrs right now or Mr/Mrs average because it is safer, quicker and hopefully you will grow to love them abundantly, but who is to say that that is a bad thing?

Pls the ex is old news, but does karma really bite some people in the a$$ or is it something we say to make ourselves feel better?
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by justwise(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2010
Nnekie:

hey justwise just saw your new post

as a woman i want the best and i want to be the best for my man too. Sometimes i wonder if we settled for Mr/Mrs right now or Mr/Mrs average because it is safer, quicker and hopefully you will grow to love them abundantly, but who is to say that that is a bad thing?

Pls the ex is old news, but does karma really bite some people in the a$$ or is it something we say to make ourselves feel better?

It depends on who is calling for kama, if a gulty mind is calling for kama then it will never happen but kama is real and it does catch up with pple.

Now. . there is no perfect rela/ship out there, you work towards it, don't expect to meet a man/woman who got it all, that is just day-dreaming. But sometimes it pays to work things out rather than runing to the next made-man/woman
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by hollandis(f): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2010
@poster-You are the kind of girl,that will end up divorcing your husband and raising girls that will continue the vicious cycle.Look at yourself in the next 10YEARS,would you still be as attractive as you are now,always consider the love a man has for you and its long term effect.
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by jidobaba(m): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2010
no such thing as karma,

its a dog-eat-dog world we have

do what you got to do
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by Nnekie(f): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2010
hey justwise - i agree anything good takes work. But bad things happen to good people a lot

lol thanks for that hollandis - i believe in the sanctity of marriage, and divorce isnt something i would consider lightly. But before marriage comes along, dont you think sometimes it is easy to fall into a relationship, but difficult to get out of one?  I think for girls more than guys sometimes, even though the guy may not be abusive or anything, he is a great guy but he is just not the one.   Doesnt apply to my situation, just thinking out loud
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by justwise(m): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2010
Nnekie:

hey justwise - i agree anything good takes work. But bad things happen to good people a lot
lol thanks for that hollandis - i believe in the sanctity of marriage, and divorce isnt something i would consider lightly. But before marriage comes along, dont you think sometimes it is easy to fall into a relationship, but difficult to get out of one? I think for girls more than guys sometimes, even though the guy may not be abusive or anything, he is a great guy but he is just not the one. Doesnt apply to my situation, just thinking out loud

Yea but i rather keep a clean slate than going around breaking hearts.
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by noblegas2(m): 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2010
Now, i guess i 'll believe an "Hadith" dat says itz only DEATH dat cn satisfy humans cuz humans can never be satisfied.
@ OP, Haba! U av sum1 dt luvz U & u are stil tryna consida sum oda guy.I dnt giv a Bleep if he's D CEO of world Bank.Just hang on 2 sum1 dt luvz U or der ll be repercusions!
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by benz190: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2010
eina:

I go with the advice of your friends.

and that means she kips satisfying all 3-4guyz s3xually,
damn thats a pweety good Job if u ask me!
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by amyg(f): 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2010
@poster,try dating.dts d only time u'v got d dice.u r probably n ur int.wk of d exs'.take a good tn while it lasts bt dn't xpct it 2 last long.
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by justwise(m): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2010
amyg:

@poster,try dating.dts d only time u'v got d dice.u r probably n your int.wk of d exs'.take a good tn while it lasts bt dn't xpct it 2 last long.

So u basically telling her to cheat on her current bf hun?
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by igbonla(m): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2010
Nnekie:

I like high wire games too, mind if I join in and we'll see who's gonna get burnt?
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by Chiesti: 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2010
@nnekie ur initial bfs left you or weren't serious now you've got some one serious you want to leave him for the initials what makes you think dat think dat made them not serious won't come again, thereby leaving with no one think baby.
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2010
Poster are you a gold digger? cos you seem to be more interested in the new york firm and schlumberger
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by justwise(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2010
jennykadry:

Poster are you a gold digger? cos you seem to be more interested in the new york firm and schlumberger
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by amyg(f): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2010
@justwise,u got me wrong.i nevr tld her 2 open her legs 4 dem,dts d fun of d dating.
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by justwise(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2010
amyg:

@justwise,u got me wrong.i nevr tld her 2 open her legs 4 dem,dts d fun of d dating.

Please can you explain to me how she can have 'fun dating' another guy other than her bf without her opening her legs for them?
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2010
justwise:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

yes, cos shes more interested in their occupation, i dont see anything but a wannabe money maker
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2010
^^^ undecided undecided :-x
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2010
why d face?
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2010
^^ u dont see anythin but a wannabe money maker shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timid Guy Needs Help Pls. / The Bitter Truth Girls Don't Know / Ladies Before You Move On To The Next Bad Guy. Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.