Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Men! Arghhhh!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men! Arghhhh!!!! (2383 Views)

Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys (2) (3) (4)

Men! Arghhhh!!!! by smileysmiley(f): 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
I got a call from one of my toasters today, he claimed he wanted to clear his mind with me. According to him, I was playing hard to get and he couldn't take it anymore. Bruh! I was actually playing you can never get me and not hard to get. He said he was fed up with my shakara and was never going to call me again. Good riddance to bad rubbish. The guy can pester somebody with calls ehn! He told me how a lot of ladies were striving to be with him. I wish him luck abeg. Just when I was about celebrating a successful smack down of one of my pests, he called again. I picked the call to hear him out, I needed to allow him clear his mind finish so that I will be sure of not hearing from him again but I was shocked to hear apologies instead, he said he did not know what came over him and I should forgive him. This guy is well to do ooo, he can afford the basic amenities of the world and more sef, he lives a pretty comfortable life so it amazes me to see him mumu himself like this. The annoying thing is that most guys behave this way while toasting you but immediately you agree, they turn into something else. The question is why?
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by Smellymouth: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2016

Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by pasqal09: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
smileysmiley:
The annoying thing is that most guys behave this way while toasting you but immediately you agree, they turn into something else. The question is why?

Have you ever seen a poltician campaigning after wining election?

Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by Weblow: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
its just a simple strategy and am sure u fell for that
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by Tallesty1(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Audio record of the phone calls or goan sleep.

Next======>!
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
I think it's pride. The feeling dat oh I have arrived, so nw d bitchess can come tripping kinda mindset..

Well I pray never to do dat to the one I love

Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by Frei(m): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Cutehector:
I think it's pride. The feeling dat oh I have arrived, so nw d bitchess can come tripping kinda mindset..

Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by marshalcarter: 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
Another attention seeker on the loose undecided
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
U want to know why Abi? Coman open my mouth grin ... Auntie Sidi cheesy
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by Cholls(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
my sisters you wicked o.......

Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Cutehector:

alabama itz not pride jor
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by Cutehector(m): 1:56am On Apr 05, 2016
juhan:
alabama itz not pride jor
den wat is it?
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by smileysmiley(f): 3:59am On Apr 05, 2016
pasqal09:

Have you ever seen a poltician campaigning after wining election?
hahaha... it is a pity that unlike election, the girl can bounce out before 4years
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 05, 2016
I'm too busy to shyke a lady more than once so young lady, you are lucky to have met that f00l.

Sometimes I wonder if some dudes have more than 24hrs in a day
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by kuuljay(m): 4:52am On Apr 05, 2016
We that are old timers in the game can bet our kayanaiki that if that guy no knack you in the next three days make them cut am, you know why? You have already fallen!!! Women are actually predictable if you know the game grin grin grin grin
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
den wat is it?
ohhohh wait lemme read everything again.... Ive forgotten what you were talking abt... I dnt knw again jor
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2016
juhan:
ohhohh wait lemme read everything again.... Ive forgotten what you were talking abt...
u see ur life undecided
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
u see ur life undecided
u see urself
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by Cutehector(m): 10:02am On Apr 05, 2016
juhan:
u see urself
wat na
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by Calebosko(m): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2016
kuuljay:
We that are old timers in the game can bet our kayanaiki that if that guy no knack you in the next three days make them cut am, you know why? You have already fallen!!! Women are actually predictable if you know the game grin grin grin grin
ur saying the trut bro,she don fall already. Tru this statement,"d guy has a comfortable life but am surprise y he behave thatway"
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
wat na
nothing o
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by Cutehector(m): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2016
juhan:
nothing o
alright sha..
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by falconey(m): 10:23am On Apr 05, 2016
because hmmmmmmmmm ..........

seriously I don't know.

perhaps he doesn't love you in the first place.
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by lanrywatt(m): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2016
Instead of u to say yes to him now, later u will be the one looking for guys..keep friendzoning ehn
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by heddiebanks(m): 11:14am On Apr 05, 2016
@ op,. Dem dey beg u now , u dey form hard to get ,.fast forward to 4 years ,u go run from one white garment church to d next baba place ,e bi like say u no knw say husband scarce for town ...I pity u sha ....u better grab ur copy sharp sharp .
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by heddiebanks(m): 11:14am On Apr 05, 2016
@ op,. Dem dey beg u now , u dey form hard to get ,.fast forward to 4 years ,u go run from one white garment church to d next baba place ,e bi like say u no knw say husband scarce for town ...I pity u sha ....u better grab ur copy sharp sharp .
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2016
smileysmiley:
I got a call from one of my toasters today, he claimed he wanted to clear his mind with me. According to him, I was playing hard to get and he couldn't take it anymore. Bruh! I was actually playing you can never get me and not hard to get. He said he was fed up with my shakara and was never going to call me again. Good riddance to bad rubbish. The guy can pester somebody with calls ehn! He told me how a lot of ladies were striving to be with him. I wish him luck abeg. Just when I was about celebrating a successful smack down of one of my pests, he called again. I picked the call to hear him out, I needed to allow him clear his mind finish so that I will be sure of not hearing from him again but I was shocked to hear apologies instead, he said he did not know what came over him and I should forgive him. This guy is well to do ooo, he can afford the basic amenities of the world and more sef, he lives a pretty comfortable life so it amazes me to see him mumu himself like this. The annoying thing is that most guys behave this way while toasting you but immediately you agree, they turn into something else. The question is why?
you know I won't change to you no matter what smiley
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by torqque7(m): 11:32am On Apr 05, 2016
smileysmiley:
And u are telling us this y?pls don't decisive urself chick,if u are not liking the dude u wouldn't av answered his call the second time,and u even wrote all this shi.t cos of someone who doesn't matter?telling us how well to do he is?ohh plss drop the act joor,girls bin pretending since 12bc
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by thesicilian: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
torqque7:

And u are telling us this y?pls don't decisive urself chick,if u are not liking the dude u wouldn't av answered his call the second time,and u even wrote all this shi.t cos of someone who doesn't matter?telling us how well to do he is?ohh plss drop the act joor,girls bin pretending since 12bc
don't mind her. Who knows if she's even the one begging the guy? All we have is her word.

Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by Parpor(m): 3:06am On Apr 06, 2016
With all my prestige I'll then mumu myself because of a woman? No way smiley
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by GeniusDavid(m): 6:39am On Apr 06, 2016
A Man's emotional life is complicated, We understand "No" as "Try Harder" , I think he's really into you tho! That Frustrating feeling of not being good enough made him lash out at first.
Re: Men! Arghhhh!!!! by smileysmiley(f): 8:04am On Apr 06, 2016
GeniusDavid:
A Man's emotional life is complicated, We understand "No" as "Try Harder" , I think he's really into you tho! That Frustrating feeling of not being good enough made him lash out at first.
You are really a genius... Thank God for men like you, with all the comments I was getting earlier on, I was beginning to lose faith in the male species. Thank you for your matured and reasonable comment. The funny thing is that I am not into this guy, I just posted it cause the act was really childish and I was marveled. From the comments above yours, I deduced that most men actually act in this childish manner and I don't know about other women, but for women like me, you lose your chances when you begin to try too hard. I am not a pretender neither am I a shy person so if a guy I like approaches me, I give him the green light but if you don't get my green light and start pestering me, it reduces your chances drastically. He can give me like 10 missed calls straight up and even after I told him I saved his number with Olodo, he kept calling, now tell me how I am supposed to trip for this type of person.

10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend / How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! / Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend