Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. (37463 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Wizkid's MOBO 2017 Award & Beating Jay Z & Drake / Davido Poses With Idris Elba At MOBO Awards 2017 (Photo) / Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 02, 2017
Jodha:
Wizkid...my crush dah year...
just curious. Is GGGB on your profile - Good Girl Gone Bad or Good Girl Gone Better?

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by asawanathegreat(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2017
Is Don Jazzy again
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Pharaoh001(f): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2017
Wizkid is far superior than Davio ,considering the fact that he has won the Award 2times before Davido start to get nominations at all (Best African Act 2011 and 2016)
Now he Won "Best International Act" last won by Drake in 2016 and Beyoncè preceded by winning it in 2015....
Baba nla is the Best

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by AdeniyiA(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2017
Jodha:
Wizkid...my crush dah year...
...Money is everly una crush. Mean say,na money dey crush una undecided
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

sometimes i wonder if you're human, wonder what your life will be like, engrossed in senseless useless speech each and every other time. your brain sync abnormally, your mind is bruised and your personality is messed up.

It's all about pleasure to him. Nairaland is where he comes to mentally and emotionally ma$turbate. People who take him seriously, like you are now...gets him to nut. Those who adore him, the nut juice.

If you take away the nuting and the nut juice, he'll ma$turbate until he begins to bruise, he'd have to stop.

But that's not possible now, is it? A man would nut eventually and yes, there'll be nut juice.

He knows that too. Lol.
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Okpoloeyes: 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
*DRY JOKE*[color=#000000][/color]

waxxydude:
Naso, all of them don dey follow Dbanj way.

Davido don go dey lick one unknown cardi B yansh for there, wizkid sef too, but the thing wey tire me for wizkid case be say; davido dey lick better babe ass, wizkid on the other hand dey suck breezy and ko prick. cheesy

I still dey wonder how he gave drake a head even when he didn't come closer. undecided undecided

Na joke i dey o
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by ennyola8: 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
Female or male stylist and nail technician needed in a new salon at ebute meta. ..if interested call 08069608230
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by MatthewCGile: 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
Na now he wake up or heard about the award
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by MatthewCGile: 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
If you take away the nuting and the nut juice, he'll ma$turbate until he begins to bruise, he'd have to stop.
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by tolurainbow(m): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can only imagine the envy and jealousy eating him up now.

Considering he was amongst the first to start the international movement with his Snoop Dogg collabo.

If only he didn't leave Don Jazzy, his life wouldn't have been such a write-off.
keep crying
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by adegeye38(m): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Considering he was amongst the first to start the international movement with his Snoop Dogg collabo.

If only he didn't leave Don Jazzy, his life wouldn't have been such a write-off.
guy stop saying Rubish, Dbanj is on a class of his own, he left din jazzy to pursue his own personal ambitions and he has been successful til date, he is an accomplished entrepreneur, his recent album his topping the chat, his CREAM platform is signing deals here and there, he has a big international influence all over the world, he has performed at d biggest stages, including at a worldcup opening ceremony, he has properties in d us and Nigeria, he has lots of endorsements including one with beats, one of d few to get dat in africa, he has deals wit lots of foreign record labels, he doesnt need small small shows in Nigeria to feed himself, Dbanj is an accomplished musician not only in Nigeria but in the world

I dont think is life would have been better feeding under don jazzy and staying local

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by sirjomore(m): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nawa for you oh
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by DSoj(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pathetic idiot.
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by jaxxy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Theres more to come from Dbanj. Mark my words.
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Jodha(f): 7:30am On Dec 03, 2017
bignoisemaker:
just curious. Is GGGB on your profile - Good Girl Gone Bad or Good Girl Gone Better?

Loolzz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook / Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) / Korede Bello Over Swagg Photo (the Faceless)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.