Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. (37465 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Wizkid's MOBO 2017 Award & Beating Jay Z & Drake / Davido Poses With Idris Elba At MOBO Awards 2017 (Photo) / Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Donald7610: 9:01am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can only imagine the envy and jealousy eating him up now.

Considering he was amongst the first to start the international movement with his Snoop Dogg collabo.

If only he didn't leave Don Jazzy, his life wouldn't have been such a write-off.
lol
Which of the guy in MoHits Fly
Nobody except Dbanj
Wande Coal has to leave for him to be in league

DoN Jazzy na Bizman
Using Them to promote new Artists
Kiss Daniel has leave on time
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by johnstar(m): 9:03am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Considering he was amongst the first to start the international movement with his Snoop Dogg collabo.

If only he didn't leave Don Jazzy, his life wouldn't have been such a write-off.

Na afonja , na der wey
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Jerrypolo(m): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

First time I will agree with you here.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by dollarcoolcat(m): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2017
Haters won't stop dwindling on the past
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2017
Dis guy sha,i cant help bt look up to his senseless comments;u seem to have somthing to say to all d celebrities...u kn all of dem,i wonder who u b sef
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by funmise007(m): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2017
E be like say dem go still declear public holiday for this award
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2017
MOBO Stands for Music of BLACK Origin.

This is not a competition you win and sing all night and slow down because you think you have achieved the world. It is black people's award right ? So, is Nigeria not the most populous black nation ? Is anyone else supposed to be win this award at all ?

Did you all expect our brothers who were sold into slavery long long time ago to winning the Awards in this category if not our black asss ?

We should win better awards abeg, we need Pulitzer Awards and Guiness Awards and Nobel Awards, not some racial denominated awards.

Dear mediocre, food don done.
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Boyooosa(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

One of your most intelligent comment so far. But still, Dbanj's life is rather not a write-off but I agree with you that he would have gone farther being with don jazzy. Never the less, he is still doing great, better than your ancestors.

Meanwhile, a point of maturity has been attained the moment you check your profile on nl or any other public forum and you find out that your 'likes' are more than your 'mentioned(s)'.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by hopkinsnoni(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2017
Sense fall on you.... Ite bori bor... Mumu rins in ur genes...

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

sometimes i wonder if you're human, wonder what your life will be like, engrossed in senseless useless speech each and every other time. your brain sync abnormally, your mind is bruised and your personality is messed up.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by adelaja70(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Anybody know this guy parents? Na like this madness dey start o.
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Sewgon79(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

what make you think He is not better, you haters
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by superstar1(m): 9:47am On Dec 02, 2017
mandhip:
All this dumb jazzy dogs, una no dey tire ni? After 5 yes u still dey talk jazzy hahaha.

What has Don Jazzy made out of his life since when DBanj walked out of his life?

The last news we heard was that his landlord wants to eject him for unpaid rent!!!!
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by cr7lomo: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ok...let don jazzy produce another dbanj na

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by DONADAMS(m): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2017
lol..this nwaAmaikpe kisslol..this nwaAmaikpe is a robot,,cos how do you explain that he dosen't reply any mentions lol...funny guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by bedspread: 9:52am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

MUST U COMMENT?

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by globemoney: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2017
irrelevant MOBO awards making Nigerians to go crazy. Nawaa
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by globemoney: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2017
Billyonaire:
MOBO Stands for Music of BLACK Origin.

This is not a competition you win and sing all night and slow down because you think you have achieved the world. It is black people's award right ? So, is Nigeria not the most populous black nation ? Is anyone else supposed to be win this award at all ?

Did you all expect our brothers who were sold into slavery long long time ago to winning the Awards in this category if not our black asss ?

We should win better awards abeg, we need Pulitzer Awards and Guiness Awards and Nobel Awards, not some racial denominated awards.

Dear mediocre, food don done.
Nigeria is a useless country with useless people. Even the MTV awards is better than this MOBO award making Nigerians go crazy. How many big artists have attended MOBO award? None
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Intelligence is far from you. You mean Dbanj is jealous of Davido and Wizkid. A man that has won several awards including MOBO. Let Wizkid and Davido win World Music award. Dbanj is the only Nigerian, that had won World Music Award. Life is just a phase, this is the time of Wizkid and Davido.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by adeniyi3971(m): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

it's evident you are followed
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2017
globemoney:

Nigeria is a useless country with useless people. Even the MTV awards is better than this MOBO award making Nigerians go crazy. How many big artists have attended MOBO award? None
MOBO award shouldn't have received so much hype in Nigeria. The said award was won by several artistes in Nigeria including Ice Prince. The award is only restricted to blacks. World music award, MAMA award and MTV EMA award are bigger than this awards.
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Doctus(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2017
I am happy for them,they dreamt big wink
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2017
TO EACH HIS OWN.
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by eitsei(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2017
Simplep:
Dis guy sha,i cant help bt look up to his senseless comments;u seem to have somthing to say to all d celebrities...u kn all of dem,i wonder who u b sef
this is a faceless forum people can be anything online, just don't bother yourself with who is he
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Rolandonyi: 10:25am On Dec 02, 2017
All I can is a mature comment. Thanks @Dbanj. God bless.
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by enemyofprogress: 10:27am On Dec 02, 2017
Crocodile comments
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Lexusgs430: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2017
As una dey hapi say una dey change the scene musically......... Make una do quik, change the scene politically & Economically too
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by dont8(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2017
joviegghead:
OK. The praises wizkid and Davido are receiving is mainly because of the fact that wizkid's award is just an exceptional achievement.. Winning African act at MOBO awards is not a new thing.. Dbanj, 9ice and others have achieved that.. But not best international act.. Simply put, davido is a recipient of all these praises by association.. But take nothing away from him. The boy is good, but wizzy edges him out. I love them both.. Repping naija. Who says they can't win Grammy.. Dbanj we've heard u. Ur time has pass. These are the lords of the game now
Stop the hate, so because his time has passed he should not make a remark and congratulate his comrade again, nawa.
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by illustriousson(m): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

this dude's divergent and weird opinions are not always from his heart, so why take it to heart, if you read his latest post in his Diary, you would deduce he is a huge fan of D'banj, I'm a fan of NwaAmaikpe, not for anything but for his fluid control of grammar and brilliantly worded comments.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Skales, Come & Take Your Child Or You Will Regret It" - Lady Calls Out Singer / “FIA”: Davido Shades Caroline Danjuma & Police In New Song: "Save Your Drama" / Tayo Sobola Always Looking Like A Beauty Queen In Every Fashion Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.