Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) (1529 Views)

My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) / A 'one Night Stand' Experience I Can Never Forget / Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by neowelsh(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2010
Am this kind of a guy dat is gifted when it comes to women. Women like me and i like em, we end up dating but this is different. After my 1st semester exams i was traveling back to my home town, fortunately for me, a very pretty lady with the most sexest eyez and lips ive ever seen, came in and sat at my left hand side. I stared at her and she gazed into my eyez, it was wao!! All i could see at that moment was love and passion, could this be love at first sight or lust. Looking at her my life flashes before my eyez, i saw hours and days of struggle to maintain her beauty, immediately i saw in my heart the love it takes to raise four children. All these thought were running in my heart that i forgot the presence of other passengers in d car, i ve never felt this way before, (i just play wit female and they kept coming back but this different). I jolted back to reality when i heard her askin if i was ok, i just smiled and said yeap. We started chattin. I played my normal tricks, wit my sexual body language and she got attracted to me like every other ladies i ve meet before, but this time around it felt so good, i enjoyed every moment with her, we talked about everything, it was as if we've met for years. Getting to the bus stop, we were suppose to take a bike to our different destinations to continue our journey, but she couldnt leave me so i suggested we hire a cab, we end up @my place, i bought her chi-exortic and we continue gisting, she offer me her drink but i refused tellin her that i wil only drink if its from her mouth, that is how it started, we kissed; initially i thought i was a good kisser, but i tell u, she is the word for perfect(she must have won a kissing competition b4), i made love to her passionately at the end she said i dont know what you think about me, u shouldnt think am cheap, i just wanted this bond with you, to keep us together until hols is over, from the way she said i love u, i knew she meant it, all of a sudden i found myself tellin her i love her too(this is a word i ve never said to any lady since 2006, i dont know how it came out from my mouth). After everytin, i took a bike with her to a little seaport, there she took a speed boat and left. Since dat day until now we're been talkin wit her on phone, same way my feeling kept growing stronger for her. Pls i need serious advice what should i do, i never wanted 2 love because to love is to destory, but i know very well that i love her. What should i do? What do you think of her?
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by InesQor(m): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2010
[size=14pt]After reading through the rather difficult paragraph, all I can say is "Your mind is only deceiving you"! Na starting you dey   undecided[/size]
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by meine: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2010
Ol boy, you are confused! Making love to a stranger is not the right ideal for a lasting relationship!
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by likeithot(f): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2010
Orisirisi,
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2010
I hope you wrapped your sh1t up. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2010
@Poster

Are you sure all these did not happen in your dream? undecided
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by xavier3(m): 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2010
I guess ur confused eida cos u shagd a pretty chic or cos shes d most beautiful chic uv eva seen & talked to compared 2d other girls uv done d same wit. Its kinda risky falling 4 her. How r u sure she wont sleep so easily with anoda guy. Fall in love wit ur head first b4 u let ur heart join in.
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by neowelsh(m): 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2010
@All.
Thank you somuch for your various contributions; this is not the first time ive had sex wit a stranger, but this is completely different, i felt sometin 4 her not because she is pretty, there is something about her that i cant explain. ve u ever found urself in a situation where u always want to be wit a particular person? Even when u close ur eyez the person remainsthere. Ever since we met i felt completely alive: here is an sms she sent 2me last nyt:

Babe misd u somuch. I kept tinkin of d day we met. I wnt 2 hold on 2 wat u said. I wish u can hold me & heal my heart, take away my fears, 2 guide me & keep me frm falling apart. My life s empty, so hollow. I need u somuch.Y s it hard 2 get over frm u? I luv u, i hope u fil dsme i cant wait 4skol 2resume. G9yt

pls tell me, should i give her my heart?
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by luvbooks(f): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2010
And you guys are actually believing this?
Sounds like a fable to me. shocked shocked undecided
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by neowelsh(m): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2010
@Luvbook
Why did u say dat Miss. Luvbook. Do u kw it takes a life time 2 find a soulmate and when u do, it takes just a moment 2fall in love.

If u are ask to define love in your own words. What would u say. (u c, u ve no idea).
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by daduke2k(m): 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2010
Una reach seaport, she enta speed boat komot. Chei, my son wey send go schoold don jam mami water. Na winch o, make u run.
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by benz190: 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2010
^^

cheii i was about to say that~

shes mammy water

every body RUNNN

RUNN AWAY FROM THIS THREAD ELSE
U FIND YOURSELF SWIMMING IN BAR-BEACH~
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by Abekeade08(f): 12:43am On Mar 29, 2010
daduke and 190, una don kolo finish, lol grin grin
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by eridah2007(m): 1:22am On Mar 29, 2010
@poster
Easy come easy go.
Just take it easy,cos Both of you ar lust in luv.
Time will tell.
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by chidipupay(m): 1:30am On Mar 29, 2010
I love that song by Akon Am I dreaming cool coz i think dat is what d poster is doing. don't worry you will soon come to reality
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 29, 2010
I get sexually excited easily BUT even if the hottest booty on this planet comes to me stark naked as a stranger, I CANNOT sleep with her. I dey mad?
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 29, 2010
hahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by neowelsh(m): 6:55am On Mar 29, 2010
If she be mammy-water, then i be pappy-water, Dont worry we are meetin on the 6th of april. I wil get u posted, but make ona dey pray 4me sha
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by benz190: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2010
^^^

why not 4th of april cos she has to shag her mammy husbands b4 urself

wait till u start receiving invisible slaps and koboko on your bare back

before u go find yourself for the church of synagogue
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2010
neo_welsh:

If she be mammy-water, then i be pappy-water, Dont worry we are meetin on the 6th of april. I wil get u posted, but make ona dey pray 4me sha
I hate people who come here and share their intimate details. Are you been force to tell us all this? undecided
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by atilla(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2010
I hope d babe no be mamy water
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2010
It's like poster is still a small boy.
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by Eebrahym(m): 6:30am On Mar 30, 2010
Guy, you need to pray hard. Hope the girl isn't a revenge measure for you on the hanky panky treatment you've subjected some ladies to in the past
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by Basics007: 6:36am On Mar 30, 2010
Sounds like a fable to me
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by iice(f): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2010
I cringe at some of these stories. . .comprehension writing is not what it used to be embarassed
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by kpolli(m): 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2010
u don fall for mami water, ur own don be
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by smooooooth: 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2010
for your info, she made love to the guy on the speed baot, got off took a cab, make love to the cab driver, got out took a bike, made love to the bike guy, got off, enter house, met only their gate man, that one too took his share, so u see dear, u not the only one, so i will advise u go for Aids test.
Re: I Need Ur Help (one Night Stand) by tboy1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2010
neo_welsh:

Am this kind of a guy dat is gifted when it comes to women. Women like me and i like em, we end up dating but this is different.

Yeah right tongue tongue
I'm yet to see a NL dude who is not gifted grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Guy? / Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. / How Much Should A Man Have In His Account For Him To Be Ready To Marry??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.