Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

The Shaking Mouth! Pls Experts Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Shaking Mouth! Pls Experts Advice Me (1207 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Ladies And Shaking Legs / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shaking Mouth! Pls Experts Advice Me by Moriki(m): 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2007
am new to dating girls but my first encounter was almost a flop. When i went to meet this girl i realised my mouth was shaking n i was seriously trembling. I thought i was havin malaria cos i was feeling cold only to realise am back to normal when i left. I need professional advice from the experts here.
Re: The Shaking Mouth! Pls Experts Advice Me by Dasuma(m): 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2007
Moriks, i think u are jumping faster than ur leaps. Y dont u just wait for ur time- i mean get matured and gather more guts.
Re: The Shaking Mouth! Pls Experts Advice Me by Maneater1(f): 11:07am On Feb 26, 2007
LOL!!!! grin

practise talking on the phone, before you try to approach girls.
Re: The Shaking Mouth! Pls Experts Advice Me by eniola1310(f): 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2007
lol
CHICKEN !!!!!
Re: The Shaking Mouth! Pls Experts Advice Me by tomaagy(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2008
Achieve more for urself it'll give u more sense of accomplishment and u'll be cool wit urself and even if she says no or tries too insult u, seeing ur confidence will restrain her at least to treat u well.
don't appear too over confident oh, it's repulsive
Re: The Shaking Mouth! Pls Experts Advice Me by Busybody2(f): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2008
Moriki:

am new to dating girls but my first encounter was almost a flop. When i went to meet this girl i realised my mouth was shaking n i was seriously trembling. I thought i was havin malaria because i was feeling cold only to realise am back to normal when i left. I need professional advice from the experts here.

awwwww, don't worry, you have come to the right place. wink

(1) (Reply)

How Romantic Re You / Does She Like Me / Advice On How To Have A Good Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.