Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Please Help SOOT Is Killing Us In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Help SOOT Is Killing Us In Rivers State (680 Views)

Port Harcourt Soot In Pictures: Photos Of Bunkery Boat Destroyed This Morning.. / Port Harcourt Soot In Pictures / Black Soot is Back In Port Harcourt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help SOOT Is Killing Us In Rivers State by prince123(m): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2017
I wonder why Celebrities.Religious bodies.NGO.Human right activist are all quiet to the slow killing happening in Rivers state.SOOT is killing people slowly.The environment is fully polluted.Imagine what is happening to the lungs of people.Attached is a picture of a 2year old girl in Port harcourt at home.This is what everyone is facing and the government and people are keeping quiet.I weep for Rivers State government.I weep for this country.Time to shout is now.We all have people in Rivers state.Do a google search on dangers of SOOT and you will weep.This is what people have been inhaling for months.Please get this to frontpage.This is a serious health issue

Re: Please Help SOOT Is Killing Us In Rivers State by chykc: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2017
This is damn serious. Rivers state government should rise up to help us.Admin help and push this to the FP so that it can get to the government and other well meaning Nigerians.
Re: Please Help SOOT Is Killing Us In Rivers State by chloedogie(m): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2017
whao. I went to this abatuer on friday in Zuba-Dede, you can't believe they smoke those goats with tyres as in when i saw i i almost vomited. Staying there for like 20mins at a time i knew i wasn't inhaling oxygen anymore. The level of pollution is terrible. Climate change no even concern us for naija. That sad, you guys need to always talk to your ever-blowing pipelines and illegal refineries owned guys in your state. They are the major cause of those things. How many vehicles dey PH self?
Re: Please Help SOOT Is Killing Us In Rivers State by prince123(m): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2017
chloedogie:
whao. I went to this abatuer on friday in Zuba-Dede, you can't believe they smoke those goats with tyres as in when i saw i i almost vomited. Staying there for like 20mins at a time i knew i wasn't inhaling oxygen anymore. The level of pollution is terrible. Climate change no even concern us for naija. That sad, you guys need to always talk to your ever-blowing pipelines and illegal refineries owned guys in your state. They are the major cause of those things. How many vehicles dey PH self?

The silence about this kind of issue is really breaking my heart.We talking about slow deaths of many innocent people.
Re: Please Help SOOT Is Killing Us In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2017
Please learn to keep your house clean.... use mop to wipe and scrub your floor routinely..... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Help SOOT Is Killing Us In Rivers State by prince123(m): 10:05am On Dec 04, 2017
TrueSenator:
Please learn to keep your house clean.... use mop to wipe and scrub your floor routinely..... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Are you a resident of Port Harcourt?
Re: Please Help SOOT Is Killing Us In Rivers State by freeze001(f): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2017
prince123:

Are you a resident of Port Harcourt?

He's clearly not. If he were he wouldn't make such an ignorant statement
Re: Please Help SOOT Is Killing Us In Rivers State by prince123(m): 10:35am On Dec 04, 2017
freeze001:

He's clearly not. If he were he wouldn't make such an ignorant statement

Okay good.Residents know exactly how deadly this is.Think of the kids.Port Harcourt Residents need help with this.

(1) (Reply)

Is Mr Buhari Actually 75yrs? / Goodwill That I Enjoy From The Masses Is What Is Keeping Me In Politics - Buhari / Appeal To Globacom: Make Glo 4G LTE Network A Monthly Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.