Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) (85964 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by cybriz82(m): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
rawpadgin:
each time i come across stupid comment like this, i hurriedly check the name of the poster to see if it's nwamaikpe or nwachibuzor

Now i know we have countless of them on nairaland

u can call dis one aburo oloshi
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by peacesamuel94(m): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

T.B Joshua is not a prophet but a sorcerer!

He is an outcast and a spiritual bastard as far as the Nigerian christian community is concerned.

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

The Catholic church believes in tithing,
The Protestants also believe in tithing.

T.B Joshua does not fall in any category, so it is ok for him to tell his members to pay their tithes in anyway they deem fit. The question is, is that scriptural?

T.B Joshua is a dundee utd!
No bible sense at all.

Useless demonized pair from hell!

Learn to always be yourself, inferiority complex is not good. stop being a wannabe, except of course you're an alternate account. #you know who you've cloned yourself to become# even to the emoji he uses. SMH.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

He is an outcast and a spiritual bastard as far as the Nigerian christian community is concerned.

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

T.B Joshua does not fall in any category, so it is ok for him to tell his members to pay their tithes in anyway they deem fit. The question is, is that scriptural?

No bible sense at all.

You're talking sh.itt angry

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by bezimo(m): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
HeyCorleone:

And it also pays not to tithe. I and a whole bunch of others can attest to that.

If I get the Lord's Blessings for free, why should another man pay for it?

Thats neither my business nor my headache you can keep your money. Which Lords blessing comes on a non-tither? I am not sure you know what you are saying. Well its your life, your money..do whatever.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by uyplus(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

You must be stupid!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by chuckjonesautos: 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

Judge not..
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Magician1503(m): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lovine:

This one is possessed

is that all? undecided
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by HeyCorleone(m): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
bezimo:

Thats neither my business nor my headache you can keep your money. Which Lords blessing comes on a non-tither? I am not sure you know what you are saying. Well its your life, your money..do whatever.

I have been blessed beyond my comprehension. I have never paid a single tithe.

You find it hard to believe because you don't want to feel cheated. What I get for free is costing you.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by saintdeby(m): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
HeyCorleone:
I'm guessing TB Joshua stated that modern day tithing is rather otiose.

One of the humblest pastors around who feels very okay to preach without a suit on.
u are a disgrace to christanity, does wearing suit make prayer to be answered. u are one of the problems christians have, why attaching suit prayer and pastoring. Did Jesus Christ wear suits, or his apostles, nonsense ode oshi
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

I pity your end

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by CharliParker: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

You need serious deliverance

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by chigoizie7(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

Lol. Funny .

I hope the CAN or the PFN or the Catholics. Will be at the gate of heaven with their lists and must mark attendance for u b4 u can enter heavens gates.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Chukazu: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
HeyCorleone:
I'm guessing TB Joshua stated that modern day tithing is rather otiose.

One of the humblest pastors around who feels very okay to preach without a suit on.

What has wearing or not wearing suit got to do with humility?
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by HeyCorleone(m): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
saintdeby:

u are a disgrace to christanity, does wearing suit make prayer to be answered. u are one of the problems christians have, why attaching suit prayer and pastoring. Did Jesus Christ wear suits, or his apostles, nonsense ode oshi

You're very unread..

Many a normal and same mind would deduce from what I typed that I meant that TB Joshua is one of those few pastors who feel comfortable not wearing a suit as he doesn't really care about his physical appearance. Humility.

Calling me a disgrace to Christianity. You that is Christianity's greatest pride is calling me " Ode Oshi" .. Lol..

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by sole26: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
ggoldmine:
I just love this man. He hardly preaches prosperity but teaches the truth to all who care to listen.
Simple dressings.
Simple vocab.
Calm.
Simple life.
Very generous.

u get sense.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by mrsfavour(f): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
Scatterscatter:

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

Judge not for by the same measure you use, same will be used against you.

Did God institute CAN or PFN? These are just mere bodies of political churchgoers who don't really care about the body of Christ but the dues that will be remitted to their coffers.

You have a right to your belief and who you choose to follow but this doesn't give you any right to insult who you don't agree with. Be careful so your tongue won't lead you to hell.

Shalom
the insult is too much pls
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by OBIGS(m): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

if am too even pick a man of God to follow in Nigeria, I will go for TB Joshua. I've followed his program, I've seen his outreach to rural areas, the thousands of people he has paid there hospital bills. before this slavery thing in Libya, TB Joshua is the only pastor helping returnees from Libya (thousand of them). He provides aid to IDPs every month, he sponsor more than 5000 students in and outside Nigeria. Apart from his numerous miracles he has been doing. The man shudnt be compared with others cos his far better than them.

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by omoelerin1: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

How do you know TB Joshua is a sorcerer?
How do you know your own Dady GO is not a sorcerer?

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Ellixlimswag(m): 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

one word bitter
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by sircrabo: 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
castrol180:

Seems your dad is a pastor, and maybe he rely on the congregants hard earn money for your upkeep and one more thing, I think you should be an igbo descendant...

Oyedepo and Ashimolowo that supported tithing, are they Ibos? Even Daddy freeze is not an ibo man. Why are some of you so obsessed with Ndi igbo? What has tithing got to do with Ibos. Buy urself a brain for xmas

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by bezimo(m): 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
HeyCorleone:

I have been blessed beyond my comprehension. I have never paid a single tithe.

You find it hard to believe because you don't want to feel cheated. What I get for free is costing you.

Lies unlimited to deceive yourself that you are getting "blessing" but i imagine with plenty of sorrow as stated in Proverbs.lol!!
I cant be cheated and paying tithe doesnt cost me anything, because the gains are tangible and exceed monetary returns from God who I pay my tithe to. I do it willingly, dedicatedly and with joy and see the benefits. Be aware your fake claim cant change anything.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by OBIGS(m): 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
HeyCorleone:

You're very unread..

Many a normal and same mind would deduce from what I typed that I meant that TB Joshua is one of those few pastors who feel comfortable not wearing a suit as he doesn't really care about his physical appearance. Humility.

Calling me a disgrace to Christianity. You that is Christianity's greatest pride is calling me " Ode Oshi" .. Lol..
sorry ur a fool. So if you don't wear suits to preach you didn't feel comfortable. ur brain is lost. How are you thinking. Ur child shudnt inherit ur kind of thinking ooo
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by HeyCorleone(m): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
OBIGS:
sorry ur a fool. So if you don't wear suits to preach you didn't feel comfortable. ur brain is lost. How are you thinking. Ur child shudnt inherit ur kind of thinking ooo

Lmao..

Okay lol
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by ensamy(m): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
In Acts 17 : 10 ~ 14, the people of Berea did better as Christians than those of Thessalonian. This was because they always go back and search the scriptures to know if what was preached was so in the scriptures.
Nigerians don't like reading, so whatever the man of God tells them they just believe and act.
Go back go back like the Christians in Berea did and seach the scriptures.
Never believer everything Adeboye, Oyedepo,kumuyi, Ashimolowo etc tell you .
Apostle Paul was better in handling the scriptures than all these our General overseers but still when he preaches to the Berea Christians, they will still go back and search the scriptures to know if Apostle Paul was in line. Nigerians read read read!!! Daddy freeze is opening people's eyes.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by justiniyke29: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lalas247:

What exactly did he say ?
You know I never read topics .....

Infact I don’t even care ... can’t stand the Guy ... he is a scammer cause He doesn’t seem to be from Gid
Besides

“They will come in sheeps clothing “ “ with signs and wonders” for fools to be brainedwashed
he is nt 4rm god as u say but has help more people than ur pastor? has given many student's scholarship and he is a scammer.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by innobets(m): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

who says CAN does not know him
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by omoelerin1: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
Spylord48:
I wonder why most churches that are fighting and,arguing with freeze about this tithe issues are mostly Pentecostal churches. Catholic, Anglicans, Orthodox churches all pay tithe but there is never an emphasis but freewill things. Most of these pastors open churches now and the only thing they are interested in tithes,sowing of seeds and offerings.
Nothing like salvation' again. We are very religious country yet the headquarters of all crimes are located in the same country Noise pollution everyday even at night all in the name of deliverance and night vigil.
Freeze should continue with the revolution, the thing is really paining and spoiling business for these yahoo pastors and upgraded native doctors
This is serious!
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by HeyCorleone(m): 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
bezimo:

Lies unlimited to deceive yourself that you are getting "blessing" but i imagine with plenty of sorrow as stated in Proverbs.lol!!
I cant be cheated and paying tithe doesnt cost me anything, because the gains are tangible and exceed monetary returns from God who I pay my tithe to. I do it willingly, dedicatedly and with joy and see the benefits. Be aware your fake claim cant change anything.

My fake claim that God is blessing me? So if I don't tithe God won't bless me! So God demand a fee now?

Lol.. Unreasonableness.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by mickeymimi: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIN0Gj9cLO0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGQsL9HE90o

God is not an author of confusion... He is so perfect...

Jesus did not collect tithes because he was from the tribe of Judah ,,,God commaNDED the Levites to do so.

God gave precise instructions on the collection *who has to collect it* , storing (where the tithes are to be stored*...... how it is to be allocated .......years it has to be given and collected........how it has to be shared and uses.

What the pastors today are preaching is just.......... the paying of the tithes ........Yep It is Commandment

But ignored Gods commandment on the ...... storing....... sharing....allocation of the tithes .......and who they have to give it to...and the feast to observe..* Feast of Tabernacles*........why are those not relevant.....why do one and leave the rest.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Naturalobserver(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

true.powers he get from the devil.....real socerer,wolf in sheep clothing...People cant see this cuz of his powers nd bags of rice he gives out
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by bezimo(m): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
HeyCorleone:

My fake claim that God is blessing me? So if I don't tithe God won't bless me! So God demand a fee now?

Lol.. Unreasonableness.

If you like call it fee, i dont see it as such..but I am aware the Lords blessings that doesnt come with plenty of sorrow can NEVER come on a non-tither.

God stated if his people bring their tithe he will rebuke the devourers from of their affairs.Do you know what is a devourer.
When a person is under the influnce of devourers due to non-tithing. The person suffers loses unlimited from property, to health wise, to financial..you name it. Only the wise obey God and avoid these consequences. But the foolish would say it doesnt matter..We would eat the tithe and nothing will happen. Ok oh. Keep your money. God is not forcing you, the pastors are not using gun on your head. So keep your money.

Tommorow is sunday as i go to worship my faithful God in church.I will pay my tithe again from the blessing that entered my hands these week.. so you can be angry for all I care. It doesnt move me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bishop T.D. JAKES' Son Jermaine JAKES Arrested for Lewd Behaviour / Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? / My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.