Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,222 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) (47186 Views)

Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
IT'S SO DISAPPOINTING TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE STILL GO INTO RELATIONSHIPS THEY DON'T KNOW WHERE IT'S LEADING TO.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:
Why didn't he knelt down undecided
He was expecting this from you.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by blackbelt(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
I still have this thought that man utd will flog arsenal
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by Cjizzy(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:
Please don't kill our friend English Language...
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by Robisky001(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:
You need a grandslam award.... Back to back battering of English...

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by firstclassmumu: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:
your brain is full of relaxer

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by wristbangle: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
When Dollar stabilizes cheesy

grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by enemyofprogress: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:
kai biacan aff killed me o. Fine you no fine, English you no sabi speak

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by wristbangle: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:
Why didn't he knelt kneel down cool

Must a man kneel down to show his readiness for marriage?

I don't have time for such paparrazi, we might be eating on table and just propose on eating
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by guru90: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nwaoma198:
My fingers are empty
keep on selecting!!!!
Next year is coming.... don't have allow your fingers to be empty 2018....

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by dotedote: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin
shocked

na keyboard error
or his phone did that to him retaliatorily.

biacan:
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by nestaAK(m): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
Congrats to the engaged

However Op The Experience was held at Tafawa Balewa Square (TBS)
Not
Teslim Balogun Stadium (TBS)

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by IVORY2009(m): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:

Is it compulsory?
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by ekend: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
congratulation
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by aalangel(f): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:

Because he's not Prince Harry.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by semyman: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:
Who did this to our children's education?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by miqos03: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
Good
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by naijacorper: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
[fake info every where teslim balogun or tafawa balewa square. I don tire sef]Yesterday's 'Experience', an annual event held by Pastor Paul Adefarasin's House on the Rock Church, will be a night a yet to be identified Nigerian lady will always remember.

In a photo shared by gospel singer, Nathaniel Bassey, which he said he got off social media, a lady got proposed at the event held at Teslim Balogun Stadium yesterday.

Nathaniel wrote;

"See what I found online o.
Someone proposing during the Experience. There shall be many EXPERIENCE weddings next year ooo."

https://www.lailasblog.com/man-proposes-fiancee-experience-held-yesterday-photo/

[/quote]
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by younglleo: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nwaoma198:
My fingers are empty
i've got sumtin for ur fingers but wait mak i finish repairing all dis system
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by ibori1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by ThisIsFlashh: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
The guy was obviously a mistake to the audience. Why can't he do that shít somewhere else? Securities should have gotten him arrested. Nonsense!

By the way... Biacan, see what you have caused to yourself. sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by toprealman: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

When is yours? grin
That one called Tosyne will give you 10 reasons why he is yet to marry.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by BubeChi: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
shocked
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by davillian(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
Michellla:
For the champion she fit be milo
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by BubeChi: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
Williams Shakespeare cry
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by dontgiveupp(f): 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hahaha.
I buy E gift cards.
Check my profile or signature for more information
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by sexylips6186: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hian! There is nowhere Nigerians can't propose.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by vicstar(m): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:

♣ • → ouch!! too hard to ignore °°

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
toprealman:
That one called Tosyne will give you 10 reasons why he is yet to marry.

grin

Oh yeah? cheesy

We shall wait for his new thread then..
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:
and where was it written as a rule that a man must kneel down to make a proposal to a woman?
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by ChykeBivins(m): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:
He didn't knelt down because knelting down is a crime according to the constitution of the Federal government.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by automatix: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
All these public dramas sha.

And this has not stopped the rate of divorce
lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Old Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.