Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

How Lady Foiled Plan By Her Boyfriend To Propose To Her With The Help Of Police - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Lady Foiled Plan By Her Boyfriend To Propose To Her With The Help Of Police (734 Views)

Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) / See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). / Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Lady Foiled Plan By Her Boyfriend To Propose To Her With The Help Of Police by PrettyCrystal: 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
A Nigerian man (@kelvinbraid) has taken to twitter to reveal how a man's plan to surprise his girlfriend by proposing to her with the help of police was thwarted. The young man decided to "arrest" his girlfriend and propose to her amid the drama but things didn't go according to plan. Read the full git below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/lady-foiled-plan-boyfriend-propose-help-police.html

1 Like

Re: How Lady Foiled Plan By Her Boyfriend To Propose To Her With The Help Of Police by PrettyCrystal: 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: How Lady Foiled Plan By Her Boyfriend To Propose To Her With The Help Of Police by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
shocked

Why should you use a police arrest method to propose in the first place? That explains your foolishness.

∆Never take any woman serious in your life∆

∆They were never created to be trusted∆

I'm not a misogynist. I'm just been realistic. Look the mess this dude got himself into∆

Don't quote me I've had enough already today!

Re: How Lady Foiled Plan By Her Boyfriend To Propose To Her With The Help Of Police by ClitoPen: 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
That guy no be better person o...open access to weed all in the name of proposal and police is saying nothing about it...
Re: How Lady Foiled Plan By Her Boyfriend To Propose To Her With The Help Of Police by egopersonified(f): 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
maybe she called the person she felt could get her out of the situation easily to pose as her boyfriend. I remember telling my husband that if I ever get into a fight, I would never call him because instead of him to come and scatter the person's head, he will come and be preaching peace.
Re: How Lady Foiled Plan By Her Boyfriend To Propose To Her With The Help Of Police by lalasticlala(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2017

(1)

Ladies, Who Out.of A Group Of Male Friends Do You Like The Most? / Man Caught Having Sex With A Prostitute At His Wife’s Burial (photos) / This Wealthy Lady From Lesotho In Urgent Need Of A Nigerian Man (photo & Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.