Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy (20225 Views)

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by HeWrites(m): 4:55am On Jul 04, 2018
According to a Nigerian man identified Leo Babarinde Dasilva, his former colleague at work met his wife in the University and helped her through school. They got married and lived happily until a richer man came along.

The lady abandoned her husband and daughter for the guy with money.

Read the Tweets below;
"Men go through heart break a lot but “be a man” won’t let some of us voice it out.

I remember a former co-worker of mine, he got married very early. Let’s say 24, straight after Uni. The girl he married, she wasn’t done with school at the time.
My G assisted her till she was done.

She got done and after like a year, they had a daughter together. He decided to look for a job for her.

They were very happy. Both of them working and growing together. Now this is where the story turns bad. She met a “rich” man at work.

She started having an affair and she got pregnant by this “rich man”. She confessed to him, left him and travelled abroad with the rich man. Mind you she left her first kid with him.

Long and short of the story, it’s been over 10years. No karma. The lady is enjoying her life abroad. The man is still doing his best to raise his daughter. God bless him.
This life is very sad but we move still."

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/man-shares-story-of-how-a-lady-dumped-a-man-who-sponsored-through-school-her-for-a-richer-guy.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by HeWrites(m): 4:56am On Jul 04, 2018
Lol.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:57am On Jul 04, 2018
This is deep......
but Karma is immortal,
A really old man from the beginning of the world.
he doesn't look at the time.
It comes anytime he feels
It could be 2019, it could be 3019,
But the earlier, the sweeter!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by dingbang(m): 5:02am On Jul 04, 2018
Never let what you see on social media destroy your relationship offline

9 Likes

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by Kingpee2(m): 5:06am On Jul 04, 2018
Women are betrayals are like 5&6,e don tey.

7 Likes

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by delugajackson: 6:50am On Jul 04, 2018
This is what happens when you take a hoe as a wife. Women are never satisfied. We keep hammering it on our men but they never listen. They chose to learn the hard way. I too had a nasty experience.

I remember how my ex left me. I was heartbroken for a year. After all I did for her, she left me for Mr fancy car. My stupid ex would be passing with her mumu boyfriend that year, she go dey front seat 24hrs dey chill, guy man dey pull am come pass my side. Chai! E pain me die that year. I even swear say I must buy moto. I bought her a BB phone, in less than 2months, dude ditched my BB and gave her Infinix Hot. Me sef been dey trip the Infinix that year based on specification. I come see am for her hand, my head wan scatter. My BB na? She say e don spoil. I no talk. Na that day wey I fear woman. After we broke up na, she went on to tell my friends that the guy has fixed her wedding for June. This is over 4years now, anty never see aboki ring. Right now she's regretting! She thought she was doing me, but she didn't know she was doing herself. All because of greed.

Now, what I'm trying to say here is that life is not all about money. Ladies, not all that glitters is gold. Desperation will land you in a sorry situation, and karma is an unrepentant bítch. Be guided.

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by ViaFast: 7:35am On Jul 04, 2018
THE LEO NA FORMER BBNAIJA HOUSE MATE ooooo
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by sarahade(f): 7:44am On Jul 04, 2018
Ok. Girl wey go cry. The man go pity am

1 Like

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by engrelvis(m): 7:49am On Jul 04, 2018
post=69062924:
This is deep......
but Karma is immortal,
exactly......I like dat word -karma is immortal.d payback not happening in yr life time doesn't means it won't happen

2 Likes

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by MVLOX(m): 9:16am On Jul 04, 2018
karma is already there but she hasn't realised it yet..... the daughter she left will be her karma..... u can bet on that...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by IamPlato(m): 9:31am On Jul 04, 2018

There Is Nothing New Under The Heaven...

Girls Have Been Dumping Men Since The Israelites left Egypt...

Afterall, pharoah's Wife tried Dumping Him For Joseph the Servant...

Only Smart Men Can Read Women

14 Likes

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by stillseth: 9:32am On Jul 04, 2018
The daughter she left behind is her karma....

4 Likes

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2018
Leo is very stupid. I hate him with all my heart with his unaligned muscle
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by PotatoSalad(m): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2018
She needs her Kidneys harvested

1 Like

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by MrAnele(m): 10:01am On Jul 04, 2018
Story as old as time
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by MARKone(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2018
No.. Karma will still come.
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by Dami12345: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2018
Stupid , be the karma you want.
Why should I wait for "Karma" when I can call down vengeance on such people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by Ishilove: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2018
Thirsty hoes posing as wives.

Karma will still come. 1 Tim 5 vs 24- "The sins of some are obvious, reaching the place of judgment ahead of them; the sins of others trail behind them."

6 Likes

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by Sheuns(m): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2018
You sure say no be you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by emeijeh(m): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2018
post=69062924:
This is deep......
but Karma is immortal,
It could be 2019, it could be 3019,
But the earlier, the sweeter!
Are you saying Karma might visit her after a thousand years?
And she will be alive to pay for her sins?

Abeg I prefer the Karma visit her sharp sharp as e dey hot.

7 Likes

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 04, 2018
undecided
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by neolboy(m): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2018
It happens so its not new
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by 4hys: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2018
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by tolexy007(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2018
cry cry
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by Millenniumlady(f): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2018
delugajackson:
This is what happens when you take a hoe as a wife. Women are never satisfied. We keep hammering it on our men but they never listen. They chose to learn the hard way. I too had a nasty experience.

I remember how my ex left me. I was heartbroken for a year. After all I did for her, she left me for Mr fancy car. My stupid ex would be passing with her mumu boyfriend that year, she go dey front seat 24hrs dey chill, guy man dey pull am come pass my side. Chai! E pain me die that year. I even swear say I must buy moto. I bought her a BB phone, in less than 2months, dude ditched my BB and gave her Infinix Hot. Me sef been dey trip the Infinix that year based on specification. I come see am for her hand, my head wan scatter. My BB na? She say e don spoil. I no talk. Na that day wey I fear woman. After we broke up na, she went on to tell my friends that the guy has fixed her wedding for June. This is over 4years now, anty never see aboki ring. Right now she's regretting! She thought she was doing me, but she didn't know she was doing herself. All because of greed.

Now, what I'm trying to say here is that life is not all about money. Ladies, not all that glitters is gold. Desperation will land you in a sorry situation, and karma is an unrepentant bítch. Be guided.

13 Likes

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by mysteryman2014: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2018
HeWrites:
According to a Nigerian man identified Leo Babarinde Dasilva, his former colleague at work met his wife in the University and helped her through school. They got married and lived happily until a richer man came along.

The lady abandoned her husband and daughter for the guy with money.

Read the Tweets below;
"Men go through heart break a lot but “be a man” won’t let some of us voice it out.

I remember a former co-worker of mine, he got married very early. Let’s say 24, straight after Uni. The girl he married, she wasn’t done with school at the time.
My G assisted her till she was done.

She got done and after like a year, they had a daughter together. He decided to look for a job for her.

They were very happy. Both of them working and growing together. Now this is where the story turns bad. She met a “rich” man at work.

She started having an affair and she got pregnant by this “rich man”. She confessed to him, left him and travelled abroad with the rich man. Mind you she left her first kid with him.

Long and short of the story, it’s been over 10years. No karma. The lady is enjoying her life abroad. The man is still doing his best to raise his daughter. God bless him.
This life is very sad but we move still."

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/man-shares-story-of-how-a-lady-dumped-a-man-who-sponsored-through-school-her-for-a-richer-guy.html

10years is still short to shout karma, this is a life time issue.
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by Horlartunes: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2018
I fear women oo

1 Like

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by Vornic: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2018
Karma dey fvck up o, if na me be karma ehn, she for don dey talk in olamide voice now "every calamity was a hit back to back"

1 Like

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by countryfive: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2018
IamPlato:

There Is Nothing New Under The Heaven...

Girls Have Been Dumping Men Since The Israelites left Egypt...

L
Afterall, pharoah's Wife trying Dumping Him For Joseph the Servant...

Only Smart Men Can Read Women

Friend it's potipher not pharaoh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by gcof(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2018
emeijeh:

Are you saying Karma might visit her after a thousand years?
And she will be alive to pay for her sins?

Abeg I prefer the Karma visit her sharp sharp as e dey hot.
better served chilled but in this case hot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria / What Brings Out The Worst In People? / Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.