Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Gun Battle in Oyo State Assembly? Wow! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gun Battle in Oyo State Assembly? Wow! (4011 Views)

Troops Kill Boko Haram Fighters During Battle In Babangida; Yobe (Graphic Pic) / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Battle in Oyo State Assembly? Wow! by Akolawole(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2006
@ Chxta
No wahala, i am just waiting for him to tell me exactly where i goofed.
Re: Gun Battle in Oyo State Assembly? Wow! by lifexpress(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2006
Events are neither good nor bad, they simply provide lessons of causes and effects. Why history continues to repeat itself is when actors are unable to learn the lesson of the day and to use the experience here, now. Isn't that a common ID for kids?
And it comes back to what we are willing to give for what we want to get from life. As writers and chatters, we can help by putting together the storylines in a way that the lessons and experiences compel attention, not fear or quarrel. Wise people always agree on truth because it speaks to the heart.
Re: Gun Battle in Oyo State Assembly? Wow! by otokx(m): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2006
it appears the panel has finished their deliberations.
Re: Gun Battle in Oyo State Assembly? Wow! by Akolawole(m): 3:23am On Jan 11, 2006
Re: Gun Battle in Oyo State Assembly? Wow! by Odeku(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2006
Why is this single man so powerful in Oyo, and trying to get the elective governor out of office. why are the people of Oyo state not coming out to defend their Governor, any clue on this battle?
Re: Gun Battle in Oyo State Assembly? Wow! by Akolawole(m): 12:12am On Jan 12, 2006
Oyo state will not come out to defend anybody, everybody is just doing their own daily obligations. The only hot spot is Molete and House of assembly complex.

The last performing governor in Oyo state is Chief Bola Ige( of blessed memory), others are just their as a FIGURE HEAD.

Alhaji Adedibu cannot edge out the governor but the useless legislators want to be used by Baba to remove Ladoja "CONSTITUTIONALLY".

Re: Gun Battle in Oyo State Assembly? Wow! by Chxta(m): 6:26am On Jan 12, 2006
Don't you guys think it funny that in a 'democracy' we have people who make statements such as I put him there, if I want I will remove him! I thought that in a democracy it is the people who have that power?
Re: Gun Battle in Oyo State Assembly? Wow! by FOD(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2006
Re: Gun Battle in Oyo State Assembly? Wow! by Odeku(m): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2006
My question is why are this people so blind and they cant even take the time to see the kind of future they are setting for their children and grandchildren?

I still ADORE FELA today, that man said in 1990 we don't have democracy in Nigeria its demonstration of crazy

(1) (2)

How Corruption Works In Countries Like The USA! / Obj Is Dead ( Cnn) / The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.