Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions (87256 Views)

Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) / Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) / Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by freecocoa(f): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Your ignorance and warped mentality is very astonishing,so let me leave you to your stupidity.

At least, you were the one that first that quoted me so kindly crawl back into your shell
You remain a mor0n, I can quote you whenever I want. See who is talking of warped mentality, a mofo who still sees colour when he looks at people, smh.

White people this, white people that.

The same white people that treated your ancestors worse than said monkey, is who you are telling me about, gtfoh biko, ewu!
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Abbeycharles(m): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
You are a typical black woman so your mentality should be limited to certain things and this is one of the reasons why Africa is still at a perpetual standstill.

If this is the way white people hunt and kill every animal, many animals would have gone into extinct. In developed countries, you will be jailed or fined for killing endangered species.

In your warped dumb skull, you think you have made a point but it clearly shows how backward minded and uncivilized you are
Una no go kill person for this nairaland grin

Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Abbeycharles(m): 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Your ignorance and warped mentality is very astonishing,so let me leave you to your stupidity.

At least, you were the one that first that quoted me so kindly crawl back into your shell
E don do jawe Tosin.. Leave the attention seeking girl alone
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by tosyne2much(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Abbeycharles:
I no get time for those kind yeye girls jawe baba. Na attention she dey find
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by freshvine(f): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
freecocoa:
You remain a mor0n, I can quote you whenever I want. See who is talking of warped mentality, a mofo who still sees colour when he looks at people, smh.

White people this, white people that.

The same white people that treated your ancestors worse than said monkey, is who you are telling me about, gtfoh biko, ewu!

apologise to the young man now or...
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by freecocoa(f): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
Abbeycharles:
See this one.

The mumus on here think everyone is their mate, its NL that will seek my attention, if anything.

Oloriburuku
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by freecocoa(f): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
freshvine:

apologise to the young man now or...
God punish you and everything you stand for. Witch
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
1Sharon:

These Nigerians don't want to hear that they are related to monkeys.
Well, That's because of the miseducation of the society, By the way, your curls are real poppin Sharon.
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Ademolu2002(m): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
A Nigerian guy Ese took to Facebook to share photos of a monkey he killed that looks like a human being and wrote....

'I just killed this monkey, it looks like human'.

The photos have been trending with many criticising him for killing the monkey.See how people reacted below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/nigerian-man-kills-monkeysee-what-he.html?m=1

how do they think monkeys look before?
very sweet mammal.
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by freshvine(f): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
freecocoa:
God punish you and everything you stand for. Witch

when i finish making dinner for my husband, i'll open ur book of remembrance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by tosyne2much(m): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Abbeycharles:
You know say all these yeye girls like to dey show themselves but I no get their time. Before you open your mouth talk one them din talk ten cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by freecocoa(f): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
freshvine:

when i finish making dinner for my husband, i'll open ur book of remembrance
Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Abbeycharles(m): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
freecocoa:
See this one.

The mumus on here think everyone is their mate, its NL that will seek my attention, if anything.

Oloriburuku
Na your father be oloriburuku.. Omo shi
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by eodavids(m): 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
People are really hungry in this country.

This should not had been eating ordinarily, because its just like eating human meat.

I feel bad looking at this even in pix, but someone enjoyed cutting it to the sizes he wanted.

Unfortunate!!!
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by rhames(m): 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
A Nigerian guy Ese took to Facebook to share photos of a monkey he killed that looks like a human being and wrote....

'I just killed this monkey, it looks like human'.

The photos have been trending with many criticising him for killing the monkey.See how people reacted below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/nigerian-man-kills-monkeysee-what-he.html?m=1

When monkey pox starts dealing with him, we will pity him without knowing that he ate bush monkey. This heartless man.
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Icon79(m): 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
Isn't this how they get monkey pox

O pari
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Gbanj11: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
All jokes aside, people should be cautious eating bush/game meat, when virus make the jump from animal to human being...ask Ebola
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by freshvine(f): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
freecocoa:
Mumu.
respect a married woman u simpleton!
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by freecocoa(f): 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
Abbeycharles:
Na your father be oloriburuku.. Omo shi
I wouldn't insult your parents because I know better, and because I feel sorry for them, having a child like you is more than enough misfortune for ten lifetimes.

Useless goat.
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Abbeycharles(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
freecocoa:
I wouldn't insult your parents because I know better, and because I feel sorry for them, having a child like you is more than enough misfortune for ten lifetimes.

Useless goat.
Your comments so far shows clearly your pathetic upbringing.. If you were well brought up, you won't be attacking random people... I don't blame you but the person that donated the sperm that produced you worthless piece of shit.

Abeg carry your pathetic self and smelly vagina out of my mention
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by henrylowe(m): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
Abbeycharles:
Your comments so far shows clearly your pathetic upbringing.. If you were well brought up, you won't be attacking random people... I don't blame you but the person that donated the sperm that produced you worthless piece of shit.

Jesu Kristi shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Daeylar(f): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
Exciton:

At the fundamental level, there's no reason why you can't roast your siblings for dinner. However, over time, we (well, most human beings) have developed a society with laws/morals e.g one in which it is unacceptable to feed on fellow human beings. So, it is obvious that there should be a natural aversion to eating fellow primates with similar physical features. A cannibalistic society would surely see nothing wrong in eating monkeys, chimps and the likes. But such is very close to the "moral lines" that we've created.

I guess you should understand better now.
This scares me and makes me laugh at the same time.
I guess it's just the deadpan way in which it's written.
Saying something that's considered outrageous in such a matter-of-fact way.
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by freshvine(f): 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
freecocoa:
You didn't know? Congrats, you are the first person I really hate, you are a disgusting biatch who is obsessed with me. You know the normal thing for me is to ignore the existence out of you, but I'm feeling generous today, so enjoy the thrill of getting me to really engage you. I bet you already came multiple times, nitwit.

i'm helping to inculcate morals in u but ur case is more of psychiatric evaluation. i went thru ur last 30 posts here and all posts with attitudes...honestly you need help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by rajiraymond(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
Honestly speaking, it looks exactly like a baby.
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Abbeycharles(m): 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Can you just listen to yourself?

You call it inferiority complex cos I said people should be mindful of how they hunt engendered animals? Do you even know that apart from these animals going into extinction, eating of randy animals breed some kind of diseases? Ebola, pox, flu, etc

Anyways, it's your opinion so I will respect that

Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by freecocoa(f): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
Abbeycharles:

See who is talking of upbringing, if you are the example of a well brought up child, then I'd rather not be well brought up. Its funny how pot can call kettle black with a straight face. Person wey get you get pikin? Duh!

See the baastard that jumped on my case talking about attacking random people, see why your brain matter is made up of nothing but pus? Nigga please take countless seats back, you are not anywhere near who I can give a rat's ass about his opinion.

I can see how you'd talk of smelly vagina, like you can ever stand before me, let alone get a whiff of what it smells like, keep dreaming.

Useless blawdy hypocrites is what you lot are, devils.

Now go drown in watery poo.
Re: Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions by Abbeycharles(m): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
freecocoa:
See who is talking of upbringing, if you are the example of a well brought up child, then I'd rather not be well brought up. Its funny how pot can call kettle black with a straight face. Person wey get you get pikin? Duh!

See the baastard that jumped on my case talking about attacking random people, see why your brain matter is made up of nothing but pus? Nigga please take countless seats back, you are not anywhere near who I can give a rat's ass about his opinion.

I can see how you'd talk of smelly vagina, like you can ever stand before me, let alone get a whiff of what it smells like, keep dreaming.

Useless blawdy hypocrites is what you lot are, devils.

Now go drown in watery poo.

Is that the best you can come up with.. Who would even want to stand before a free fccck like you? Kindly channel your attention to those who need your smelly vagina not me. You're an attention seeker and you've got no shame

I repeat, get the fccck off my mention you daughter of Jazebel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island / My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) / 5 Foods That Helps In Increasing Sperm Count.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.