Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? (6803 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2017
Airforce1:
Christmas is around the corner and as we all know, it's the season of giving out gifts and receiving from loved ones.

And what to give to my 21 years old girlfriend ha been of great concern to me because I feel 40k is too much and might spoil her in a way. Lol

We met days ago and the love is so strong like olumo rock .

So what do you think guys , is 40k too much for a christmas to my Girly "O" or I should cut it down a little ?

Lalasticlala
but It In Two And Send Me 20k
Re: Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? by afolayangs(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2017
front page please to shame the op
Re: Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? by Airforce1(m): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2017
afolayangs:
front page please to shame the op
To shame me how ?

That I got 40k to give my woman for christmas?

Bros go hustle and make money abeg
Re: Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? by habsydiamond(m): 11:44am On Dec 05, 2017
u met days ago and u want to give her 40k....bros shey won ti ma ti ori yin bo abe bayii.
Re: Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
Airforce1:
I will only reply "Human Beings" today.

You will be ignored if act like a frustrated Animal who had vowed to be poor and bittered till you kiss the dust.

It is too late to fail, Amen.
Lol the bolded aptly describes you.
Re: Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? by Airforce1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
booqee:
Lol the bolded aptly describes you.

This is not the right way to tell me you like me.

Stop tryna get my attention the hard way,
Stop stalking me.

If you like me these much that you won't stop attacking me unprovoked, open a thread and toast me publicly..
Re: Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
i suppose dey look moniker bfor i open any thread cus some pple here jst open useless threads
Re: Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
Airforce1:

This is not the right way to tell me you like me.

Stop tryna get my attention the hard way,
Stop stalking me.

If you like me these much that you won't stop attacking me unprovoked, open a thread and toast me publicly..
ur attention my foot..

abeg swerve enter ur one room apartment
Re: Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? by ElsonMorali: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
The OP and mamaGee should hook up and get married ASAP. I can't think of a better union of trolls, really.
Re: Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? by arleck(m): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
sashishalom:

Teach me na
give me a kiss first wink
Re: Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? by sashishalom(f): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
arleck:

Ahhh...you are a scammer
Re: Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? by sashishalom(f): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
arleck:

Ahhh...you are a scammer
arleck:

Scanner...Scammer
Re: Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? by sashishalom(f): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
arleck:

Scanner...Scammer
Re: Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? by sashishalom(f): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
arleck:

Scammer..scanner
Re: Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? by sashishalom(f): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
arleck:

Scammer..scanner
Re: Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? by arleck(m): 1:22am On Dec 06, 2017
sashishalom:

Ahhh...you are a scammer
sashishalom:

Ahhh...you are a scammer
No kiss no teach :-/
Re: Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? by solz007(m): 1:47am On Dec 06, 2017
Bruv. Make your Christmas a holy day with Christ, not a holiday without Him... Just Saying

Observe Christmas as the birthday of Christ, not a day to give and receive material gifts... Better still Give that #40k to A poor Family out there it's goes a long way.
#CarryBaeToChurch4TheCarols!!
Re: Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? by Brunosamel(m): 2:25am On Dec 06, 2017
Airforce1:
Christmas is around the corner and as we all know, it's the season of giving out gifts and receiving from loved ones.

And what to give to my 21 years old girlfriend ha been of great concern to me because I feel 40k is too much and might spoil her in a way. Lol

We met days ago and the love is so strong like olumo rock .

So what do you think guys , is 40k too much for a christmas to my Girly "O" or I should cut it down a little ?

Lalasticlala
na so you mumu reach, may God help u
Re: Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 3:12am On Dec 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6358741_mumu_jpeg91f1dca74495415005acc0051a46d0ce

ChiefPiiko, na you be this. You be agbaya o! and you dey follow me drag Safiaa. Bamboroba!
Re: Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? by sashishalom(f): 7:38am On Dec 06, 2017
arleck:

No kiss no teach :-/

Carry your teaching go...How do I kiss you when I dunno the smiley for that and you have refused teaching me...
Re: Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2017
safiaaBUTTHOLE:

ChiefPiiko, na you be this. You be agbaya o! and you dey follow me drag Safiaa. Bamboroba!

Re: Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? by arleck(m): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
sashishalom:

Carry your teaching go...How do I kiss you when I dunno the smiley for that and you have refused teaching me...
:-/
Re: Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? by Goldmaxx(f): 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
Deefuray:

No thanksgrin
your toto go tight wella.... see your smallie body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? / 'Pepper Dem Stew': Video Vixen, Rachel Bukola Twerks Up A Storm, Fans React / Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sxx Is Completely Useless In Life”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.