Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday (68860 Views)

Teni Clashes With Shizzi For Claiming He Originally Produced Hit Song, ‘Case' / Mr Macaroni Finally Changed His Agbada / Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by free2ryhme: 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Froggie ain't disappointing

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by miqos02(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Good
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
Change ur life? shey to stardom u mean ba? cos u sound like he made u rich
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by dvkot(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
shizii to davido as sarz to wizkid

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by megafone: 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
So, na dis one e take do the juju!
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Marrtynze(m): 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lothario:
Change your life how? sad I hate it when people born with a silver spoon like me try to cook up a success story that signify past years of suffering many people wish to be born with a silver spoon but that didn't happen then all of a sudden people born with silver spoon wish to be born into a middle class or poverty stricken family so as to have a success story to tell just because they were able to break out of their family shadow
I wish I can like this a million times, real, #word
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Gentle034(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Elis49:
Shizzi really tried for you..Nice one OBO
How you take know, you dey there?
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by SageTravels: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lothario:
Change your life how? sad I hate it when people born with a silver spoon like me try to cook up a success story that signify past years of suffering many people wish to be born with a silver spoon but that didn't happen then all of a sudden people born with silver spoon wish to be born into a middle class or poverty stricken family so as to have a success story to tell just because they were able to break out of their family shadow

You are taking it too personal. shizzi gave him beat of life. if not shizzi you will not hear anything about Davido

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Elis49(f): 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Gentle034:

How you take know, you dey there?
Yes I was there...Hope I have answered you?...Some pipu cannot just mind their business.. Smh
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Jidefido(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lothario:

pls can you summarise in short and concise statement. no comma, full stop. u didnt pass any message

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Antoeni(m): 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
The sure Shizzi , God bless you
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Gentle034(m): 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Elis49:
Yes I was there...Hope I have answered you?...Some pipu cannot just mind their business.. Smh
Hehehe. Ok let me mind my biz.
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Emaprince: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
SageTravels:

You are taking it too personal. shizzi gave him beat of life. if not shizzi you will not hear anything about Davido
Lie. Shizzi made nobody.

Davido is just trying too hard to form grass to grace.
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
Turtle ninja celebrate with a man that introduced him to money ritual.... Togba and his two friends don vomit money tired
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Lothario(m): 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
Jidefido:

pls can you summarise in short and concise statement. no comma, full stop. u didnt pass any message
I have modified it now
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
dvkot:
shizii to davido as sarz to wizkid

Gbenu e soun! Samklef noni to wizkid grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Edesinpayan(m): 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
Musically, Shizzi changed his life . His father's money didn't give him his fame(how many son of a billionaire do you know?) but his music did. Who know the Adeleke family before now if not for Davido.

Celebrating Shizzi is not out of context �

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Nathan2016: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lothario:
Change your life how? sad I hate it when people born with a silver spoon like me, try to cook up a success story that signify past years of suffering, many people wish to be born with a silver spoon but that didn't happen. then all of a sudden people born with a silver spoon wish to be born into a middle class or poverty stricken family so as to have a success story to tell just because they were able to break out of their family shadow.

Calm down bro.

Coming from a wealthy family does not make you successful

Davido made a name for himself and that is life changing, and hes not the only dude who is from a wealthy family.

If this dude helped him in the journey, then it is worth celebrating for him

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by dvkot(m): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Gbenu e soun! Samklef noni to wizkid grin grin grin grin
true sha
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by okimba24: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
RIPEnglish:
I don't knew any shizzi, how are these a news? undecided
hahahahahaha funny guy. you purposely wrote this lol if I catch you
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by eedriyz(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
a billionaire son forming "we came from gutter"
my guy your life changed the moment you cried your first cry at birth

Just where did he claim gutter? He's definitely talking about his music career, how many rich men's son has attained his position in music? It's not like his dad is Sunny Ade to say he knows the drill.
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Jackson042: 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
Turtle ninja celebrate with a man that introduced him to money ritual.... Togba and his two friends don vomit money tired

Because na you headline the event ba?

People go just dey cap nonsense...

Don't blame you sha... na internet dey save all of us

Talk am for hin face if dem born you well... weather he no go slam law suit for your face... that's if he even get your time... Smh...
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
atilla:
He had money since but this was the guy that made his first hit song

commot for here.... Davido's first song was produced by Davido himself
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by cimag: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Changed your life?Shebi u say u be Omo Baba Olowo from birth?
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Jackson042: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
nunamyeong:

commot for here.... Davido's first song was produced by Davido himself

Yeah..

Davido produced his first song "back when"

And co produced "Dami Duro" with Shizzi

But if you check, it's Dami Duro that shot him to lime light ba?

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by boookworm: 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
If Wizkid keeps working hard, maybe he'll reach Dremo's level
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
RIPEnglish:
I don't knew any shizzi, how are these a news? undecided

Where you dey since? I done miss you tire

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by fabre4: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lothario:
Change your life how? sad I hate it when people born with a silver spoon like me, try to cook up a success story that signify past years of suffering, many people wish to be born with a silver spoon but that didn't happen. then all of a sudden people born with a silver spoon wish to be born into a middle class or poverty stricken family so as to have a success story to tell just because they were able to break out of their family shadow.

Money doesn't buy loyal fans or crews. Look at cuppy her carrier is almost dead b4 it has even started .
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by lastchild: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
Kingsleyuc:
HBD shizzi...Davido your life has already been changed tey tey since were born... grin

Xmas Side Income..fast

Cake Baking And Decorations Full Expert Training Pdf And Videos Download FREE...check my profile
that's not what he was talking about, he had those but was not he is today,which is fame
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by gidjah(m): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
That guy has great beats in his box. He is very talented. Very calm and a humble personality. he was supposed to help sean tizzle get up musically, but Sean tizzle was rather too fast for shizi.Remember the hit song SOLE BY SEAN TIZZLE? this is d same guy behind dat beat. He is called Emperor shizi. HBD guy

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by RIPEnglish: 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
michael142:

Where you dey since? I done miss you tire
i gone on a Sabbath leaf.

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos / E-money Acquires $1M Mercedes Maybach 62s - Pictures / Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos)