Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday (68861 Views)

Teni Clashes With Shizzi For Claiming He Originally Produced Hit Song, ‘Case' / Mr Macaroni Finally Changed His Agbada / Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by DavidEsq(m): 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
Africanbest:
from
Jew man to axe man
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Kingdov(m): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
manmoraskk:
From, for, how, where and when ? Explain.
if not for him he wouldnt have been popular, davido is not d only billionaire son dat is in2 music ask ibe kachukwu about his son, it was shizzi dat took trash dami duro and rewrite it changed d beat in an interview by davido himself and his been d one doin alot of behind d scene job 4 him with out claiming credits 4 any or makin noise

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
Jackson042:

Yeah..
Davido produced his first song "back when"
And co produced "Dami Duro" with Shizzi
But if you check, it's Dami Duro that shot him to lime light ba?

.but he was making waves with back when already
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Ecuador1(m): 12:29am On Dec 05, 2017
Jackson042:

Because na you headline the event ba?

People go just dey cap nonsense...

Don't blame you sha... na internet dey save all of us

Talk am for hin face if dem born you well... weather he no go slam law suit for your face... that's if he even get your time... Smh...

What is cap
Who goes you
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Jace234(m): 12:58am On Dec 05, 2017
Killurself:
Davido life change but the changer life no change,why?
get ur facts right. He got signed up by Sony music as a producer
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:27am On Dec 05, 2017
Jackson042:

Because na you headline the event ba?

People go just dey cap nonsense...

Don't blame you sha... na internet dey save all of us

Talk am for hin face if dem born you well... weather he no go slam law suit for your face... that's if he even get your time... Smh...
if you are an ass licker I'm not. U can prostrate to a boy old enough to be your son but count me out because I'm not onye ofe mmanu and their is no Awo cowardly Gene in my bloodstream
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Jackson042: 7:05am On Dec 05, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
if you are an ass licker I'm not. U can prostrate to a boy old enough to be your son but count me out because I'm not onye ofe mmanu and their is no Awo cowardly Gene in my bloodstream

Ass bomb!

First of all, I'm not gay...

Secondly, where you not the one running your mouth via ritual mata?

How did you know that it was Shizzi that introduced Davido to money ritual?
And how did you know that he used his friend for sacrifice?

Were you the ritualist that did the jazz for them?

You people go just dey run mouth anyhow... na wetin dey put Nigerians for trouble..

The courage you dey use type, hope say na the same courage u go use defend yourself for court?

World people smh.....
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 05, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Frog voice
frog face but not voice
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:24am On Dec 05, 2017
Jackson042:

Ass bomb!

First of all, I'm not gay...

Secondly, where you not the one running your mouth via ritual mata?

How did you know that it was Shizzi that introduced Davido to money ritual?
And how did you know that he used his friend for sacrifice?

Were you the ritualist that did the jazz for them?

You people go just dey run mouth anyhow... na wetin dey put Nigerians for trouble..

The courage you dey use type, hope say na the same courage u go use defend yourself for court?

World people smh.....
go and lick his balls that's the only thing u guys are good for, one funny thing is that u won't even vomit better money nah counterfeit and used toilet paper u go vomit for that turtle ninja
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by Jackson042: 7:25am On Dec 05, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
go and lick his balls that's the only thing u guys are good for, one funny thing is that u won't even vomit better money nah counterfeit and used toilet paper u go vomit for that turtle ninja

Okay
Re: Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday by SageTravels: 8:17am On Dec 05, 2017
Emaprince:
Lie. Shizzi made nobody.
Davido is just trying too hard to form grass to grace.

God and beat him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos / E-money Acquires $1M Mercedes Maybach 62s - Pictures / Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.