Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

This Is Why Your Spouse Cheat On You, Find Out Now. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Your Spouse Cheat On You, Find Out Now. (713 Views)

What's It Like To Have Your Spouse Cheat On You? / Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Your Spouse Cheat On You, Find Out Now. by Dayfield2: 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
If you are a married man, or you have a girlfriend – by the time your marriage or relationship is 5 years old your spouse would have cheated on you TWICE….no matter how decent or faithful she is right now.

I know this sounds a little harsh, but it is the truth.
If you read this short note to the end, I will prove this to you….and you may find it shocking that even the woman you believe cannot hurt a fly might already be cheating on you in secret
But then I will show you what to do now to ensure that NO WOMAN ever cheats on you again.

Not just that, I will also drop on your laps powerful little tips that can make you 10 times more active to almost any woman…no matter how old and no matter how fat you look, these weird little secrets will tie her down to you and get her completely obsessed about you – no matter how promiscuous she is.
And if you apply what I’m about to show you on the woman of your dreams she will do anything, and even go as far as begging you to marry her just to make you her forever….no matter how fat, how old or even if you feel you are not that handsome.
Now, I will have to warn you…..what I’m to reveal to you are dangerously powerful, it is like messing with a woman’s head with love portions.
If you are the kind of man who gets turned off by your wife or girlfriend due to you only last for 5 seconds on the bed when making love with her, then I will advise you NOT to try this on any woman in your life…..because it will completely mess with her head and make her go crazy about you. She will always want you to make love with her often.

But if you are not afraid of romance and love with the woman of your dreams; Then slowly read every word on this short page now...
Here is the scary part. Women’s brains are designed to cheat.
When a woman sees a naked man, all the nerves in her body stands and all she thinks about is one thing – sex!

….it doesn’t matter if she is married, it doesn’t matter if she is in a serious relationship. Heck, it doesn’t even matter if that woman is celibate – holding herself back from thinking dirty thought about that naked man will be the HARDEST thing in the world for her.
Now here is why this is absolutely dangerous.
This happens to her UNCONTROLLABLY. For a woman to hold back from going after that man she would need STRONG self-control.

But here is the problem….
A woman gets BORED fast. If she has sex with you and you cannot last up to 30 minutes to 45minutes, she starts craving for a different male body. And this craving grows as she spends more time with you.
This is why a woman might not like you, but the moment she has sex with you maybe once or twice – bam – she switches off.
This is why women get married, and then the next moment they are running after single guys. And it doesn’t matter if the new man is not as handsome or as smart as the man in her life…….all she would crave for is a NEW body. This is why you see a woman with a rich and handsome man cheating with another man who doesn’t look half as good as her husband.

It’s an absolutely scary stuff.
This may have even happened to you in the past. A girl or woman loves you then all of a sudden she just switches off, she starts misbehaving or just out-rightly cheats on you.
But what if I show you how to hold a woman’s interest for as long as you want and get her addicted to you.

You see…there are some very powerful, purely psychological triggers you can push now and it gets a woman so into you the next moment. You can use these little secrets to make a woman fall in love with you and want you more try to lure you into bed often, and get her to chase you like her life depends on you no matter how pretty, tall, rich or famous she is.

Go here to download the free report that reveals the steps you need to take to satisfy your woman and last from 20 seconds to over 45 minutes. Find out how: ======> http://pe.healthcoachng.com
Re: This Is Why Your Spouse Cheat On You, Find Out Now. by seniorijhon: 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
Rubbish!!!!..... If you like last up to 5 hours during sex or have a d***** k as big as that of a horse. When a woman wants to cheat you can't stop her.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Your Spouse Cheat On You, Find Out Now. by Daniel2289(m): 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Simple as that. No be to dey talk am
Re: This Is Why Your Spouse Cheat On You, Find Out Now. by phintohlar(f): 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
And you call this a short note

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Your Spouse Cheat On You, Find Out Now. by ibkkk(f): 4:58am On Dec 05, 2017
A cheat would always be a cheat-No matter what you do or say.
Re: This Is Why Your Spouse Cheat On You, Find Out Now. by BabbanBura(m): 5:37am On Dec 05, 2017
ibkkk:
A cheat would always be a cheat-No matter what you do or say.

Yes but there are things that further encourage that behaviour and shouldn't be ignored in addressing cheating
Re: This Is Why Your Spouse Cheat On You, Find Out Now. by ibkkk(f): 5:39am On Dec 05, 2017
BabbanBura:

Yes but there are things that further encourage that behaviour and shouldn't be ignored in addressing cheating

What have I not done for you to stop cheating? Anyway, it's not my cheating smiley
Re: This Is Why Your Spouse Cheat On You, Find Out Now. by BabbanBura(m): 5:41am On Dec 05, 2017
ibkkk:

What have I not done for you to stop cheating? Anyway, it's not my cheating smiley

But u runaway from za oza room and denied me jelly fish
Re: This Is Why Your Spouse Cheat On You, Find Out Now. by ibkkk(f): 5:44am On Dec 05, 2017
BabbanBura:

Just go!
Make you go,i don't need you no more tongue
Re: This Is Why Your Spouse Cheat On You, Find Out Now. by BabbanBura(m): 5:48am On Dec 05, 2017
BabbanBura:

Ibkkk oya come back inside you will find something yummy
Re: This Is Why Your Spouse Cheat On You, Find Out Now. by BabbanBura(m): 5:50am On Dec 05, 2017
ibkkk:

Just go!
Make you go,i don't need you no more tongue

you too go, go away jo. i don't need you here!

(1) (Reply)

9 Things Every Man Should Do Before Getting Married / Check Out This Adorable Picture Of A Nigerian Bride With All White Bridesmaids / HOTTIE! Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Killer Body In Pink Skintight Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.