Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness (53875 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Appoints Officer In Charge Of Indian Hemp (Video) / Ogechi Ololo Imo Commissioner Of Happiness All Smiles As She's Spotted In Owerri / Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by LasGidiOwner: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2017
otokx:
Looks like there is a Nobel prize for the worst governor in Nigeria, Rochas is leading the pack.

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by staytravel: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2017
3Ceagle:
That is the man some people see as the only Igbo man good for the position of the President. What a funny president he will be.
ndi igbo, hapu rochas, suo nu igbo biko
[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTyt1IqD6hk[/youtube]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by 8stargeneral: 8:52am On Dec 05, 2017
I wipe for imo state

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Truthinlife: 8:52am On Dec 05, 2017
I don’t mean to joke about this; but as someone that grew up in Aba, I am imagining kids at primary school who will be told “ Honorable commissioner for Happiness is visiting us today, I want everyone to keep smiling and waving flags until she passes”. Then the teacher will count...1..2..3 Mewenu Ihu ochi, chizieya achizie, gosi ya na unu na Enwe Obi anuri...., Umuaka mewenu ihu Ochi, oga enye school obula gbara first na ihu ochi prize”.lololol.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by dvee2: 8:52am On Dec 05, 2017
After my Ndigbo brothers will say their Leadership problems is caused by Buhari and Northerners. Receive sense
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by bionixs: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2017
nedu666:
i feel u my guy, its not easy to get a job of 30000 monthly. post harder or u will be sacked
he has no choice. Libya thing
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by sweetcocoa(f): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2017
Seriously? Commissioner for happiness, ha! This country just keeps getting worse, hmm!
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by clevadani: 9:00am On Dec 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Okorocha is d king of ridiculousness in Nigeria. I'm sure he stays awake all night thinking about the next crazy move to make.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Elis49(f): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2017
Commissioner for 'happiness' grin I haff die!!
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Elis49(f): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2017
Commissioner for 'happiness' grin I haff die!!.

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by kingzfarms(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2017
Please after the #EndSars, you people should help us #EndRochas Abeg We have suffered the disgrace enough

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2017
Daniel2060:
If the so called 'commissioner for happiness' can't make this my face smile/happy, then FORGETIT
You look happy already, what about me?

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by naturefellow(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2017
Please, just impeach this jackass!!!

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Abagworo(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2017
Okorocha is too much jare. When he coughs the entire Nigeria shakes and it becomes a subject of controversy. Anyway Okorocha my man has 27 commissioners and his sister isn't one of them.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2017
chilet4cici:
I don't know how to say this because of shame, please nairlanders i need help with my rent as am typing now my land lady has given me till Saturday or throw me out i have been able to get who will buy my phone for 20k all i need is just about 15k please anyone that can help me with anything no amount is little. God will bless you
what type of phone is that
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by taurusmena1(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2017
Commissioner for Happiness and Couples’ Fulfillment...hmmmmmmm..Speechless assess a
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Totino: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2017
Holy Ghost Congress of Redeemed Christian Church of God has started yesterday. Shiloh of Winners' Church is commencing today.
Let us use these two prayer-packaged events to pray for Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state who has appointed Commissioner for Happiness and Couples' Fulfillment and who has been building statues. He is in dire need of prayers and social surgery.
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2017
Oga ooo Commissioner for Happiness u say
Well, we r waiting for the 'Commissioner for the Ozza Room Affairs to be appointed sha

1 Share

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Abagworo(m): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2017
amaco13:
Okorocha appointment is now trending everywhere, but Wike's 800m SUV for lawmakers never trend like common appointment,hmmmmmm.

Meanwhile Okorocha's is false while Wike's is true. If you watch ths video of the swearing in you will laugh the hell out of these funny bloggers and Vanguard. Lol.
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Eggheader101: 10:15am On Dec 05, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
..and you wonder why the state is cursed, useless and worthless. cheesy
. thank God

i was about to tag you
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by globalfanz(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2017
Roch don't mind them. Make I tell una sef him wan make me commissioner for imi nkwu. Atleast akpalakpala go enter. Una know why na because when you pass my door mouth na Roch house straight so na my big bros. And if una talk too much him go joinam commissioner for pepper soup.

Any of you who is interested to be commissioner for toilet should quickly let Roch know sharparly.
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by bikefab(m): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2017
lol...okoroawusa has gone mad again o.
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Stemalex(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2017
But there's Minister for state for happiness in UAE anyway. BTW, today is Tuesday!
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by smileyoo: 10:41am On Dec 05, 2017
lol. nawaooo, happiness portfolio, first in nigeria history. jokers in power.
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Jesusloveyou: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2017
Okorohausa via for president twice and failed woefully, after that, he became IMO state governor.
Atiku can also go back to Adamawa to contest as governor before coming to federal level.
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Jesusloveyou: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2017
Elis49:
Commissioner for 'happiness' grin I haff die!!.
I wan die for laugh,
That is the extent of the commissioner of happiness - to make everyone laugh

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by morbeta(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2017
Happiness...

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by zoedew: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2017
What impunity! This is unbelievably ridiculous!!
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2017
I don't get. What's the job description of a commissioner of Happiness and Couples’ Fulfillment?
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by ayarandy: 10:58am On Dec 05, 2017
amaco13:
Okorocha appointment is now trending everywhere, but Wike's 800m SUV for lawmakers never trend like common appointment,hmmmmmm.
this is misplaced.. @ least car gifts sounds reasonable.
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Charly68: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2017
This man has reduced governance to nothing in his home state & he is nursing the vision of becoming Nigeria president... Okorocha the king

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu / Zainab Bagudu Stops Convoy To Meet Fulani Girls (Photos) / NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.