Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness (53899 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Appoints Officer In Charge Of Indian Hemp (Video) / Ogechi Ololo Imo Commissioner Of Happiness All Smiles As She's Spotted In Owerri / Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by maisauki: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
tripoli007:
Rochas is a certified mad man .. So I guess she will be in charge of arranging oloshos for public office holders , organizing party etc ..
where is his certificate? Who certified him?
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Reference(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Abagworo:

Meanwhile Okorocha's is false while Wike's is true. If you watch ths video of the swearing in you will laugh the hell out of these funny bloggers and Vanguard. Lol.

Very true. It was all over the news in Umuahia this morning. Folks calling in constantly in utter bewilderment and total revulsion.... year on year every conceivable index of life and living in Nigeria plummets.
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Ugbavihi: 1:17am On Dec 06, 2017
That sister of his must be an educated illiterate that is why he initiated the missionless portfolio that will not attract people's attention to the her sister's incapacity while she swindle's govt money.. ...
Leadership is now a family business
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by DedeNkem: 2:25am On Dec 06, 2017
"Commissioner for Happiness"? What kind of useless office is that? What exactly is the job? Having useless meetings to tell people to be Happy?

If you reduce massive unemployment in your State, pay workers and make the lives of your people better, they will be happy! Not by creating a useless office to milk and loot State resources!

This reminds me when Goodluck Jonathan's administration created a useless campaign "to make Nigeria's image abroad better"! The then Information & Communication minister wasted money junketing around the whole world holding useless meetings telling everyone that Nigeria is good!

Nigerian politicians are the most incompetent, corrupt and m*oronic in the world!!
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by nwoke37: 6:03am On Dec 06, 2017
chilet4cici:
I don't know how to say this because of shame, please nairlanders i need help with my rent as am typing now my land lady has given me till Saturday or throw me out i have been able to get who will buy my phone for 20k all i need is just about 15k please anyone that can help me with anything no amount is little. God will bless you

I'm beginning to suspect that some people have started one business on nairaland... Nowadays you see people begging up and down on nairaland.
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by beejay4all(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
In a state where commissioner of HAPPINESS exist, don't you think they need to also create commissioner for SADNESS portfolio?
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by myright: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
The man is mad

Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by dataideas: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2017
Re: Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness by Spencer101(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
Let us support this young man to change Imo state for good come 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo / FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday / Zainab Bagudu Stops Convoy To Meet Fulani Girls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.