Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes (17764 Views)

Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen / Soldiers Storm Kogi To Stop Fulani Herdsmen Vs Farmers Clashes(pics) / FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
The game don change formation. Now sultan don find his voice for firm action Ok...
We Na one sided game he carry his heap of rubbish cloth for head kip kwayet...
Mk game first balance bfor we TK firm.action oooo

Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by DonaldLPham: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
until they start building more schools in place of mosques, it can only get worst.

1 Like

Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by joncom(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
It is very obvious now that they (Sultan & Buhari) have lost the plot. They went too far by killing the Police. Now they have no one to protect them when the time comes. People are getting wiser and taking the fight to them.
All these would have been avoided, if the president didn't take side.
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by AnanseK(m): 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
proeast:
Confused sultan, I thought he said fulanis should revenge in Adamawa so why is calling the !diotic & retard.ed president?

When and where did he say that? You are one of the mischievous persons who do not like peace. This statement above , from the Sultan, should be applauded by all persons who love peace justice and rule of law.
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
[s]I am so sorry to say this, seeing that it's too early in the day, northerners are just doomed set of people who were gift with political power to no advantage to it's teeming populace!!

...and until they start building more schools in place of mosques, it can only get worst.[/s]

Shut up. We don't need your unsolicited advice. Why not start by converting all your churches littered on virtually every street into schools and then we can start from there.

1 Like

Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by ehinmowo: 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nigeria leaders need to look away from bigotry. I hv neva see this man comment anything abt herdsmen bloodlust until of recent wen pple started paying Fulani herdsmen back with their coin.

How can some pple b saying ranching is not acceptable in this age and time.

Sanusi is a Fulani with truth engraved in his brain. He gives everybody their portion as they deserve, whether southerner or northerner.

#stopbigotry
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by CharlotteFlair: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
GoroTango:
Shut up. We don't need your unsolicited advice. Why not start by converting all your churches littered on virtually every street into schools and then we can start from there.
Even the churches provide schools for secular education and education is not haram.
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by Ejjis(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
THIS PEOPLE ARE TERRORIST...

1 Like

Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by CharlotteFlair: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
nazeefsco:
you guys are surprising me... You think of the northern Nigeria as if there is no civilization there, am saying this base on experience,i am living in the north east of nigeria were you think things are even worse there but let me tell You this, I Dont know any person in my area or the area closed to me that is not attending school be it women,children and youth... But its alright keep telling yourselfs we are illiterates we all want you to think of us that way... and we will take you by surprise on any educational matters
...pls I want that surprise to happen ooo...Or in what century are you planning to spring this big surprise abuookina? cheesy
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by Atyodos: 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Can anybody goes to Fulani dominated territory and start farming there without there consent without incuring their wrat?
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by Awoo88: 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
People are no longer allowing fulani herdsmen attack to go without retaliation, the sultan is calling the FG. Was he not the one who was making threat through Sanusi not too long ago Stupid sultan
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by extyme: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
lustychima:
The sultan is among those fueling d crises
His unguarded statement and choice of words is also worrisome

He owes the bachama and christian community an apology for the last statement accredited to him

The fulanis are wandering and sneaking up in the night to slaughter unprovoked bachama's in their bed at night

Girie and numan are worst hit in adamawa so far

#notokillings
#notofulaniideology

Atiku is just worried about becoming president, that he can't call his fellow fulanis causing mayhem in his own neighborhood to order

true talk
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by DedeNkem: 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
Murderous northerners are actively destroying this country!
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by maisauki: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
I am so sorry to say this, seeing that it's too early in the day, northerners are just doomed set of people who were gift with political power to no advantage to it's teeming populace!!

...and until they start building more schools in place of mosques, it can only get worst.

and u dt have many schools, how is ur social behavior...report has it dt crime rate is higher in d south than in d north
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
Buhari has failed in all governance indexes. But hard for him and APC to accept their failures.
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by nazeefsco(m): 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
...pls I want that surprise to happen ooo...Or in what century are you planning to spring this big surprise abuookina? cheesy
you that is so Educated what have you contributed so far to the nation

1 Like

Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by CharlotteFlair: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
nazeefsco:
you that is so Educated what have you contributed so far to the nation
Don't let my comments pain you so much. Your leaders who looted Nigeria dry but carted the monies away to Dubai, Saudi Arabia and Europe instead of developing the north should be your greatest pain.

And till today, the best they are doing to empower you is Shiayi business grin
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by BiggyBamBam: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
BUHARI'S BOSS HAS SPOKEN!
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by nazeefsco(m): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Don't let my comments pain you so much. Your leaders who looted Nigeria dry but carted the monies away to Dubai, Saudi Arabia and Europe instead of developing the north should be your greatest pain.

And till today, the best they are doing to empower you is Shiayi business grin
at least we are smart enough to loot...when did your people started wearing clothes for God sake
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by cremeboy: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
proeast:
Confused sultan, I thought he said fulanis should revenge in Adamawa so why is calling the !diotic & retard.ed president?
can you pls shows us where he said that??
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by lereinter(m): 6:50am On Dec 06, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
I am so sorry to say this, seeing that it's too early in the day, northerners are just doomed set of people who were gift with political power to no advantage to it's teeming populace!!

...and until they start building more schools in place of mosques, it can only get worst.

yu are mature now your pic show it

pls explain that your last phrase

building schs in places of mosque

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Can Rule Nigeria From Anywhere In The World - Presidency / 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense / Rivers Politicians Drop Broom, Run Under PDP Umbrella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.