Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes (17762 Views)

Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen / Soldiers Storm Kogi To Stop Fulani Herdsmen Vs Farmers Clashes(pics) / FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by Promismike(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by inagangan: 11:21am On Dec 05, 2017
Woli Agba And His Special Guest grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JynMuCCDGs
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2017
Two faced Sultan.

Was he not the one encouraging revenge in Adamawa a few days ago ?
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/250648-adamawa-attack-sultan-talks-tough-warns-killing-fulanis.html

Was he not the one who asked that boko haram members be released into his custody because they are muslims ?
https://www.nairaland.com/753638/boko-haram-sss-northern-leaders

Lets continue the bloodletting. In a war of attrition against the rest of Nigeria, the Fulani cannot win.

2 Likes

Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by SNIPER123: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2017
embarassed
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by talk2percy(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2017
Take firm action on herdsmen, are u kidding me, u think he will ever do that against his kinsmen?? Buh if it were to be any section of the Igbos now the murderer will sanction military action with the mandate to exterminate and totally annihilate them. Buhari is a bigot and nepotistic son of a bitch.

3 Likes

Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by Arysexy(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2017
Smokescreen statement by Satan of sokoto.

They will go behind and fund their arms acquisition.

Hypocritical northern leaders!
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by Jasomine: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2017
I hate double tongue
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by zoedew: 11:28am On Dec 05, 2017
2019 things! We are not morons!!
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by FTrebirth(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2017
how would he see the need for this...for an old fool with ear infection?

1 Like

Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by Awoleesu(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2017
What leader does not know that an 'inner caucus' agreement is always reached before an open meeting (window dressing) is conducted... #igwedonfallmugu again!

1 Like

Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by redsun(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2017
Northerners are dragging the rest the regions down. Their level of mentality is suitable for countries like Chad and Niger. And those are the country they should be in union with,not obviously the igbos.

Birds of the same feathers flocks together.

1 Like

Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by naturalflow: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2017
until we start recognising this people as terrorist the problem will persist.anyway if you are a blogger hit me I have hot story with pictures for you. a man that fell into the sea yesterday.
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by wildchild02: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2017
Gbam

Customized Jersey promo, check my signature..Dont miss
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by Vic74real: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2017
I really pity southerners, infact Christians who claim they support PMB. he is the worst thing to happen to d unity and cohesion of this country. under his reign and tacit support, there have been systematic extermination of Christians in this country. it's never bn this bad. and it wld not end nor abate until Buhari leaves that seat

1 Like

Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by Flyingngel(m): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2017
Billygee2u post:
hahaha
who are you waiting for?late buhari or impostor Jubrin?

Hahaaaaaaaa
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by ewigmee: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2017
Talking from the two sides of the mouth. Confused or confusing the people.

1 Like

Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by seguno2: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2017
Firm action ko.
Farm action ni.
Where was the Sultan when his Fulani herdsmen were killing farmers in Benue, Ogun, Plateau, Anambra etc states and even kidnapped Olu Falae?
Was he deaf, dumb and blind then
Now that his Fulani herdsmen have met their match in Adamawa, he is howling like a rabies infested dog abi na baboon sef.
Buhari should soak him in blood o jare as he asked his almajiris to do the innocent southern youth corpers after his 2011 election failure.
For how long shall we be slaves in our own country?
For how long shall we take this apartheid dictatorship of Fulani herdsmen?

3 Likes

Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by krisjack11: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2017
When our president is part of the herdsmen in the country what laws do you expect do you want to stop him from going to movies with his cattles

2 Likes

Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by seguno2: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
I am so sorry to say this, seeing that it's too early in the day, northerners are just doomed set of people who were gift with political power to no advantage to it's teeming populace!!

...and until they start building more schools in place of mosques, it can only get worst.

Southerners have to also build more schools in place of churches and mosques.
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by Habyz(m): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
I am so sorry to say this, seeing that it's too early in the day, northerners are just doomed set of people who were gift with political power to no advantage to it's teeming populace!!

...and until they start building more schools in place of mosques, it can only get worst.

Saying they are doomed set of people is too much and just stupid.
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by 1009ja: 11:52am On Dec 05, 2017
Is this electioneering speech by the Sultan to appeal to the Southern hearts? Too many farmers have been killed so that a cattle man can graze his livestock illegally on someone else farmland, with AK 47 hung over his shoulder. The police and the army have been empowered to protect the lawless cattleman. PMB owes Nigerians a thorough explanation why he thinks the lives of farmers and non-Fulanis are not worth his attention.
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by Desyner: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2017
Sultan is contradicting himself. This is how BH was birthed.
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:57am On Dec 05, 2017
CharlotteFlair:

One statue at the heart of Owerri for this lovely woman.

1 Like

Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by Charly68: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
Islamic leaders are like that,very sentimental..religious hypocrites all over..why have they not been able to one out loud and speak the truth despite the carnage they saw in Benue..the mess the herdsmen are causing up and down without anybody challenging them..so how then do we trust them with power ?
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by goodnews777: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
ARABIAN spirit is very deceptive . What they say outside is different from what they decide to do inside.
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by Flosticks(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
Na buhari people....Fulanians oshi
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by Fiqhu: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
CharlotteFlair:

Just like Southerners need mega factories instead of mega churches been built around.
A friend visited Kubwa in Abuja, the rate he saw churches been built every place, he asked me if jesus Christ was given birth to in kubwa ?, i had to correct him, it was Nazareth, that's why he is called the one of Nazareth.
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by jboi81(m): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/12/sultan-buhari-take-firm-action-herdsmen-farmers-clashes/

*Builders House Ltd* - A civil engineering/building company with proven track record in delivering your dream home/structures be it residential or commercial in good time and at reasonable budgets. Realtime updates guaranteed every step of the way... For further enquiries, pls call 08125212290 or email our client rep. via
ohakawa.johnson@gmail.com

Many thanks!
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by nwatthu(m): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
APC government na 419....bunch of confuse people, no strategy, no plan
Re: Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes by nazeefsco(m): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
CharlotteFlair:

you guys are surprising me... You think of the northern Nigeria as if there is no civilization there, am saying this base on experience,i am living in the north east of nigeria were you think things are even worse there but let me tell You this, I Dont know any person in my area or the area closed to me that is not attending school be it women,children and youth... But its alright keep telling yourselfs we are illiterates we all want you to think of us that way... and we will take you by surprise on any educational matters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit / University Of Port-Harcourt Alumni Association Visit Jonathan / Minimum Wage Bill Passes Second Reading At Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.