Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture (12857 Views)

"Lay On My Boobs, Let's Make Money Plans"nigeria Girl Shows Off Her Boob (photos / See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by habsydiamond(m): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
u fit interpret the ndebele for me. Na south African she go be......good for her sha
Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by EmmySparky(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
me love the bweasts....fresh and juicy...
Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
mehn!starting my day off right, fresh boobs,I wonder how her puzzy go tastegrin
Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
Rotentina:
What will you achieve in posting this? You are also promoting immorality. You are suppose to be banned!

There is nothing 'immoral'about the human mammary glands. Women need to keep us fed with these erotic pictures. Stress too much for we country.
Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by hahdy(m): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2018
Den swear gve som
Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
that name is clearly southafrican.
what do u expect?
a country where rape occurs in evry one hour!
Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by Temmygold12: 11:38am On Jan 30, 2019
������....control jp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Ladies What Would You Do If Your Husband Or bf Force You To Wear This? / The Craziest Place You've Had Sex / I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.