Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,825 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari (28795 Views)

Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 / Throwback (2016): Buhari Cancels Two-day State Visit To Lagos / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by sorry1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mr president, sir, all your incompetences with be forgiven only if you can flee Nigeria today or tomorrow... e never late.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by python1: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

Omenka
Is that your nightmare? grin
Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by python1: 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lomprico2:

Omenka how far?
Is that your nightmare?
Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by Lomprico2: 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
python1:

Is that your nightmare?

undecided

Ur vulture tells his zombies how he almost fled last year(he actually did sha) instead of u to make a sensible comment u are calling out d immediate ex president and igbos! Is this how stupid u are or d jazz ur village people slapped u with is still very much in effect?

No matter how many moniker u create omenka u will always give urself out with dimwitted comments that is peculiar with you tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by Psoul(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Please let us try to be happy especially now our most influential Governor has created a new and wonderful commission and handed over the portfolio to his amiable sister as the COMMISSIONER FOR HAPPINESS AND COUPLE'S FULFILLMENT.

Imo State Governor just noticed that there are lots of unhappy ppl in the country and also lots of decline in couple fulfillment and he created this Commission to handle the situation. Now we will experience decline in wives stabbing their husbands.

Thank you our Governor.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
Evablizin:
Please don't kill me with laugh.

So you want to help his ministry of fleeing?
I'm a patriot auntie and making my president happy is my priority smiley sad

1 Like

Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Please Mr Buhari, how much will your fleeing fair fare cost??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
crackerspub:
grin grin

Blame game, three years no tangible development.

So the first time you Bubu plunged Nigeria into recession it was Jonathan that caused it.

During campaign, you told us you and APC lead government will create 3 million jobs every year, make N1 = $1, We will defeat Boko Haram etc

For the past three years, you have been in power, you have been busy wasting taxpayers money travelling all over the world meeting leaders that don't know you exist. The big question is how many have visited you in Aso rock since you became the president of our great country.

Technically defeated Boko Haram 2015, 1100 people have technically died from 2015 to date. So its Jonathan that made you fail on that.

Continue to technically blame Jonathan, come 2019 we the masses will technically vote you out of office undecided

No my friend, we would technically vote him in. You no understand?
Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by wirinet(m): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Although I supported Buhari against Jonathan, mainly because of his tolerance and promotion of corruption and Boko haram holding Nigeria's territory, this statement is a lie;

So, multiply 2.1 million by $100, that is what Nigeria was getting from 1999 to 2014

Nigeria did not get anything close to $100 from 1999 to 2014. During OBJ's regime oil never went above $40 per barrel. In 1999 when he came in crude was hovering around $20.

Even when crude rose to $100, Nigeria did not earn anything close to $100. Remember you will have have to deduct cost of production which is around $25 per barrel, then the balance will have to be shared between the FG and the IOCs in a ratio of 60:40.
From crude price of $100, the FG would only receive about half of the amount.
It is impractical to expect the FG to pocket the whole $100 for sale of crude.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by Mistermamus(m): 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
SillyMods:
Whether Una like am or not, PMB says the truth without batting an eye.

GEJ finished Nigeria and we shall remind you of what they did at the right time.
dats wat dey made u to believe
Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by 8stargeneral: 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nah only trash dis man go Abidjan go talk
Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
python1:

E no go ever better for me,am an idiot n imb*ecile. grin
Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by Bobbyigwe(m): 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm God will safe us in this Country. the damage is somehow beyond repair
Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by pedrilo: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
imagine the kind of people nigerians voted into power to rule over them
as a wife, how will u feel if ur husband shud tell u that if things get extremely bad, he'll flee his home, leavin u and his children behind.
which kind mumu people una get as leaders for dis country sef?
Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by namdo(m): 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jolly - Jolly Buhari grin. No worry 2019 is not too far.

Waitoooo.....but who is fit to replace Buhari in 2019?
Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by obashiakpu(m): 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nigeria is technically out of recession. My leg.
Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
He went to Abidjan to blame Jonathan ,obasanjo and Nigerians
Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by python1: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=Running204 post=63004672][/quote]
Okay. But na so the thing reach for you? Because I wonder why you dey say that kind prayer for YOURSELF. grin grin
Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
python1:

Okay ooo na so the thing bad for me oo Because thats why i dey say that kind prayer for MYSELF . All this while, I thought am doing others,but am only doing myself. Yes I understand wetin I dey try tell myself,but am only pretending, because I I have turn to an imbe*cile here on NL grin grin
Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by python1: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=Running204 post=63005547][/quote]
Is that so? Type more about yourself pls, I'm all ears. grin grin
Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by bencynthgreat: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
python1:
Wetin goatluck and his fellow thieves do dis con3 eh, it will take more than a century to even see am before we start thinking of how to solve it. Yet some flatheaded animals will not just stop grunting to our hearings.
U heard what ur deluded president just said and u are hear spilling poo tru ur mouth. This kind stupidity is either a natural talent or gift.
Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by python1: 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
[s]
bencynthgreat:

U heard what ur deluded president just said and u are hear spilling poo tru ur mouth. This kind stupidity is either a natural talent or gift.
[/s]

Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=elfmann post=63003671][/quote]Thanks man cool
Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by EternalTruths: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
SupremeBeast:
your policies failed just admit it but come to think of it, you had no plans for Nigeria. you were just obsessed about becoming president.

End of Discussion

He had no good plan for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
python1:

Yes that's true! I will tell u abt myself. Am python1 on NL and the worst id*iot u can ever clip eyes on. I run around NL calling people all sort of names, whereas I have no value when compared to a pit toilet. Am not fit to be in d mist of sane individuals, I deserved to be lucked up in yabaleftgrin grin
Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by MrLife1(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Must you embarrass your country and rubbish her citizens' image outside the country?

Thought you ve' stopped already, but no. Always wailing over spilled milk.
Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by EternalTruths: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
pedrilo:
imagine the kind of people nigerians voted into power to rule over them
as a wife, how will u feel if ur husband shud tell u that if things get extremely bad, he'll flee his home, leavin u and his children behind.
which kind mumu people una get as leaders for dis country sef?

Leaders are products of their society

2015 proved that more than 50% of Nigerians are Mumus mainly from Afonja region.
Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by python1: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=Running204 post=63005900][/quote]
Okay. More pls, I never knew your name is python1. Sorry for using your name as a moniker on nl. Meanwhile, more revelation about yourself pls, is getting very interesting. grin grin
Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by Kiakia(m): 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
Wish he abandoned the job and fled the country for real! He is a monumental failure in all ramifications.
Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by BigIyanga: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Parochial mindset! So he contested for presidency for 12 yrs without any plans on how to fix the country?
Re: I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari by highness25(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
engineerboat:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/i-almost-fled-nigeria-in-2016-buhari/amp/
but they said this man did not go to school, how come he speaks good English?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: Buhari Arrives Beijing, China / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.