Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (43716 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by olumalcolm(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
Whenva i had an issue wit my mum,d nxt tin is "iya e gbe e si le,o sa lo". Ur mum gave birth to u and ran away...lolz

17 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by sunepapi14: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
My dad would say "If U commit any crime, just know say U no get papa o. U go sleep for cell."
Made me hate fighting though......

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by collitexnaira(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
I will disown you... When my pman dey vex

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Balkan(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
My dad was angry with me and asked me if it was a hegoat that impregnanted my mum
He alway abuse me words like
ewu can bear
Anu mpam
Swine

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by columbus007(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
mazimee:
What my father told me still dey pain me, Father said that apart from my academic Excellence, that I am of no use.

He is late now, I still respect him as my father.
mehn that ur dad is fvcked undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by twentyk(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
ekems2017:
My dad once told me that is like I have contacted Hiv and I shld just go for test. Just because I refuse to accept what I didn't do.
Till today o can't forget those words.
now this is funny

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by edgeP(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
My late Father called me "Bloody fool"! (He was a Military Officer), My sweetest mum ahhh! Omo ale! (bastard), Abolounjeku (nah food go kiil u)

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by mekstaniac(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
My parents call me Lawyer Ikpe ama till today. Me and them no dey ever agree

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by sleeknick: 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
That i will be a surgeon

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Boyooosa(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
She said, I wasn't the one that spoilt your life na.... and since that day (I overstayed with her though) I doubled my hustle to become an independent man I am today. Funny but real. grin

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by okwyee(m): 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
kendrace:
I was having like a disagreement with mom one day, my bf was over at our place and I. Thought it U GOT BOOBS AND YOU THINK YOU COULD BE RUDE TO ME? " I MOM CAUSE I'M SURE SHE WOULDN'T HESISTATE TO USE THOSE PICTURES AGAINST ME.

Lol, #Thuglife

I salute your Mom

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Stellamariss(f): 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
Can't think of any now, my head is blurnt now. Just check my cataloging result and is not something to smile with... Need someone to cheer me up now
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Hotfreeze: 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
OP, say the truth, would you employ a domestic staff that is pregnant?

If you can't, why should they employ you?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by columbus007(m): 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
omo no wonder most nairalanders are quick to raining insult of fellow nairalanders,dem don dey learn am from their various homes cheesy

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by HARDDON: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mehn! My ribs hurt eyes teary!

These kinda words have made alot timid, lack self confidence, withdrawn, razz and the likes.
If only they know words are seeds....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by mazimee(m): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
columbus007:
mehn that ur dad is fvcked undecided

Don't use those words on him, I know he said that out of annoyance. I have learnt to controle my anger, that is the time we make most of our biggest mistake.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Abee79(m): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
My parents NEVER said anything negative to me, even when they were angry with me. I try also NEVER to make any negative pronouncement against my own children. There is power in words!
#thankGodformyParents

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Liftedhands(f): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
kendrace:
I was having like a disagreement with mom one day, my bf was over at our place and I. Thought it was over. I just went over to sit next to my bf and suddenly my mom came out, stood in front of me and said" I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW YOU AT BIRTH,THINKING I HAD GIVEN BIRTH TO A LIZARD.. YOU WERE THIS TINY, NOW YOU GOT BOOBS AND YOU THINK YOU COULD BE RUDE TO ME? " I THOUGHT THAT WAS IT BUT MOMSI BROUGHT PICTURES AND THREW THEM AT ME...I looked like a baby lizard..still can't believe that was me.. NOW I DARE NOT EXCHANGE WORDS WITH MOM CAUSE I'M SURE SHE WOULDN'T HESISTATE TO USE THOSE PICTURES AGAINST ME.
permit me please grin

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Nonnyflex(m): 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
I never experienced those shiit

My parents hardly insult me.
Are you sure your parents are Nigerians...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by ibori1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
undecided cooldad:funkeeee.....come hear watin ur son dey talk mum:na epka e b na ,otutuwe na

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Nonnyflex(m): 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
Abee79:
My parents NEVER said anything negative to me, even when they were angry with me. I try also NEVER to make any negative pronouncement against my own children. There is power in words!
#thankGodformyParents
Are you sure that you parents are Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by ekems2017(f): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Bros it wasn't funny that time o. I was so angry and I even thought of running away from home. I had a rethink
cos I couldn't even afford a square meal. Hmmm parent sha

twentyk:
now this is funny

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by edgeP(m): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Balkan:
My dad was angry with me and asked me if it was a hegoat that impregnanted my mum
Yee mogbe!

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Siki355(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
sinaj:
Op ur own strong o!
I wonder what u did to your mum grin
babe wch side for phc u da stay?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Abee79(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nonnyflex:

Are you sure that you parents are Nigerians
Yes, they are God-fearing Nigerians who understand the power of making positive pronouncements and the devastating effects of negative pronouncements on their offspring.
#thankGodformyParents

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by holysina(m): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
My dad always calls me daddy because am the last, so he always goes like this: daddy your always arguing forgetting that he who knows not and does not know that he knows not is a compound complicated fool, ibu ezigbo iniqui30 igiot grin . At that moment I knew I had to disappear before he disappears me

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Shegson12345(m): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Why would you do that? grin grin
banjicom:
omo ale ni e (U are a bastard)

just because I put my hand into our pot of soup......i neva even take meat!

cheesy

Thank God my dad wasn't at home!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by olawamide042(m): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
My mum will be like"i don't even know why i gave birth to you......Because i stubborn die when i dey small..

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
My dad will say then: "Your "Blocks" are so big that it separates your legs" ... That's because I had k-leg.

He's late now. Tbh, I didn't like him then because those words murdered my esteem.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by wildchild02: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
ok

Customized Jersey promo, check my signature..Dont miss
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Small080(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
Testicles will kill your great grandma

Epon lo ma pa iyalaya e.... lol
oh, but still love my dad sha

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Little Sister Is Misbehaving / Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) / The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.