Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (43728 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
apholaryn:
snap your report cards na make we see
come my house u go see am
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by apholaryn: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
Preetiex:
come my house u go see am
huh! I no do....I dey fear fr my fine face.. bring your results come my house instead.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
My parents never insult any of us, they were that godly
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
apholaryn:
huh! I no do....I dey fear fr my fine face.. bring your results come my house instead.
na u wan cin chumcin so cum see
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by honourable356(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
donnaD:
my step mum was very gud with her curses.she wud tell me to go and warm my dead body when ever i mistakenly forget to warm the soup.or she will call me JERIMAH for going out too much or LIE-NUS MBA for telling lies she will say the lies can wake up a dead person and KEZIAH-ONYEOBIOMA,for sharing my food with friends.Kia that woman made home unbearable but she is a true gem she moulded me into what I am today she did not give up on me.she is the best step mum ever in the whole wide world.
Words!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by apholaryn: 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
Preetiex:
na u wan cin chumcin so cum see
I no see chumcin again o..bye
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
apholaryn:
I no see chumcin again o..bye
u must cum see am by force
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by apholaryn: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
Preetiex:
u must cum see am by force
gbogbo ara nairaland egbami oooo( all nairalanders please come to my aid)

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Pidginwhisper: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
adadike281:
soon, u will count me as one of d baby mamas and go for another sweet sixteen. oga man ronu fa!
Nope, na you be my Bstop kiss
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
apholaryn:
gbogbo ara nairaland egbami oooo( all nairalanders please come to my aid)
am at ur door & i will make u see chumcin tonight.Ko ko ko
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by apholaryn: 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Preetiex:
am at ur door & i will make u see chumcin tonight.Ko ko ko
na by force aunty see chumcin? I say no do again....odaa ejor, no vex.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Pidginwhisper: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol.. This is funny grin grin I never knew you were a yoruba man.
Lolx. Actually 70%Yoruba,30% Delta

Btw, how was today?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
apholaryn:
na by force aunty see chumcin? I say no do again....odaa ejor, no vex.
i will forgive u cos u are scared.Goodnyt
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by apholaryn: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
Preetiex:
i will forgive u cos u are scared.Goodnyt
lol...you too sleep well, was nice joking around with u.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by ElsonMorali: 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
kendrace:

No don't make me do that grin

Awww... come on. I promise I won't laugh...much. grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Flintstone06(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mumsy be like "ti Mo ba fun er ni abara, waa ma gbe be mu omi ni" if i slap your back, you will go and start drinking water.

Pops never insulted or beat us... But mumsy cane me aha grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by nkemdi89(f): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
Criis:

Facebook is crap mehn

Illiterates don take over
Omo you no lie o, na which day I see one ikwo girl wey dey sell abacha for me under people you may know, na dia I take fear facebook.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by donnaD(f): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
honourable356:
Words!!!!
what??I don't understand.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by honourable356(m): 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
donnaD:

what??I don't understand.
It is an exclamation my dear.. an acknowledgement of the said step mother in question.

In simple term, it means I am impressed with your step mom...!

May God continue to give her greater reasons to glorify him everyday.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
GermanMelania:

That's because you don't understand yoruba culture. There's no such thing as a bastard. Only people you have children with. Basically omo ale means child of a lover.
omo ale means "bastard". it has no two meaning. If we break it down it will at first mean "the child of a concubine." Even if d father or mother of dat child is known, as long as dat child is not d biological child to man or woman of the legal marriage, d child is tagged omo ale, that is, a bastard.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
apholaryn:
lol...you too sleep well, was nice joking around with u.
same here
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by donnaD(f): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
honourable356:
It is an exclamation my dear.. an acknowledgement of the said step mother in question.

In simple term, it means I am impressed with your step mom...!

May God continue to give her greater reasons to glorify him everyday.
big Amen ooo she is truly the best.people don't know she is not our biological mum.thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by bummyla(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
My Momsie speaks Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba fluently and she cursed fluently in those languages as well, while she beat the living daylight from your poor soul.

And it hurt me the most whenever she switched to Hausa & Yoruba while beating me, because I won't understand what she was saying, but I just knew they were curses.

Sometimes her Hausa & Yoruba friends would scream and cautioned her not to say such things to her kids.

But I learnt these English words from her "scallywag!" "sadist"

"If you were born during the slave trade, I would have sold you and use the money to solve better problem!"

"Onwu! Death!"

"Isi Ebuka!" "Coconut Head!" "Ewu Can Beer!" "Tulutulu!" "Monkey" "Zombie!"

But we are best of friends now. She now cries whenever she prays for me & whenever she receives a mighty alert from me! LOL!

https://www.bummyla.com

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by ControG(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
I can't forget till I die. My dad said to me, " I don't have money to waste on you, you can't pass Jamb.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by honourable356(m): 12:04am On Dec 06, 2017
donnaD:

big Amen ooo she is truly the best.people don't know she is not our biological mum.thanks sir.
You are welcome. That is exactly how it should be.

You guys are igbos, right?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by osnova(m): 12:09am On Dec 06, 2017
Stellamariss:
library and Information Science
Eminent
librarian
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by kenchizzy(m): 12:19am On Dec 06, 2017
Mine was MUM....na only food u sabi ...carpenter head #tchai holygohst
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by FriendNG: 12:26am On Dec 06, 2017
BafanaBafana:
Wait until you hear from Hausa children. Hausa parents can insult and swear for Arewa.
A father can tell his son Ubanka (ur papa)

A papa no go say Ubanka (ur papa). Na uwarka (ur moda) him go say. And the mama will say Ubanka (ur papa).
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by donnaD(f): 1:24am On Dec 06, 2017
honourable356:
You are welcome. That is exactly how it should be.

You guys are igbos, right?
yeah we are.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Dicksonnet: 4:42am On Dec 06, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:
Those days my mom was more concerned about my sexual life. Asking me stupid questions like whether I get good erections in the morning. That she doesn't want me to be a disappointment to my wife. I no nor wetin concern her. Another jargons she told me was that if she swear for me e go catch me.

As for my dad that one was damn annoying. Nothing ever makes him happy. he always complain and he con carry education matter for head like say na by force to go school. Even after I graduated, I said I wasn;t going for any goddamn NYSC that I wanted to go and hustle. He said if I try it e go disown me. I remember him teaching me how to drive. He just dey shout and complain like say I force am. Even outsiders dey try look wetin dey happen inside moto. TURN RIGHT!! TURN LEFT! MATCH BRAKE!. nonsense. The guy na retired soldier tho so I no blame am.
No matter what, He deserves your LOVE and RESPECT. the cost of parenthood is immeasurable and priceless pls. try to show him love and respect.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Dicksonnet: 4:56am On Dec 06, 2017
Thank God for people like you that will be sincere for once. You are definitely going places ride on.

donnaD:
my step mum was very gud with her curses.she wud tell me to go and warm my dead body when ever i mistakenly forget to warm the soup.or she will call me JERIMAH for going out too much or LIE-NUS MBA for telling lies she will say the lies can wake up a dead person and KEZIAH-ONYEOBIOMA,for sharing my food with friends.Kia that woman made home unbearable but she is a true gem she moulded me into what I am today she did not give up on me.she is the best step mum ever in the whole wide world.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by DavidEsq(m): 6:55am On Dec 06, 2017
[quote author=blazebaba post=63009785][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) / My Little Sister Is Misbehaving / The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.