Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (43723 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Me: Mummy e sun re Ooooooo!

Mum: Omo Ale!! awon ebi baba e ni wan ma sun re!angry

Me:E ma binu Ma. Ok, e ma sun re Oooo!

Mum:

Lol.. This is funny grin grin I never knew you were a yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Mollyallex(f): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Stellamariss:
Can't think of any now, my head is blurnt now. Just check my cataloging result and is not something to smile with... Need someone to cheer me up now

what course are you studying?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by saabright(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
my dad doesn't insult but does something funny.........wen Eva any of his child does something wrong, he won't utter any bad word.......he will look at u with anger for some minutes, shake his head and say "am sori".....

I.e. ur condition can not be helped.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by gracefoundmme(m): 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
I will never forget when my dad told me that.. if I die today he's not gonna feel my absence or importance.. mehn I was just speechless;!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Fresia01(f): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
My bro in school called my mum a week after he left home for school to beg for money agsinn.. my mum told him not to dial her number again.. � grin

The scariest one was thr one she said to us when she was upset.. She told us that if she dies and we dare to cry that she will wake up and kill us All.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Portgas(m): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
If dem disown you, abeg come home to daddy

Are you a soldier mate?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by slurity1: 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
kendrace:
I was having like a disagreement with mom one day, my bf was over at our place and I. Thought it was over. I just went over to sit next to my bf and suddenly my mom came out, stood in front of me and said" I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW YOU AT BIRTH,THINKING I HAD GIVEN BIRTH TO A LIZARD.. YOU WERE THIS TINY, NOW YOU GOT BOOBS AND YOU THINK YOU COULD BE RUDE TO ME? " I THOUGHT THAT WAS IT BUT MOMSI BROUGHT PICTURES AND THREW THEM AT ME...I looked like a baby lizard..still can't believe that was me.. NOW I DARE NOT EXCHANGE WORDS WITH MOM CAUSE I'M SURE SHE WOULDN'T HESISTATE TO USE THOSE PICTURES AGAINST ME.
you are still tiny though only the boobs is the different lol.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
kendrace:
I was having like a disagreement with mom one day, my bf was over at our place and I. Thought it was over. I just went over to sit next to my bf and suddenly my mom came out, stood in front of me and said" I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW YOU AT BIRTH,THINKING I HAD GIVEN BIRTH TO A LIZARD.. YOU WERE THIS TINY, NOW YOU GOT BOOBS AND YOU THINK YOU COULD BE RUDE TO ME? " I THOUGHT THAT WAS IT BUT MOMSI BROUGHT PICTURES AND THREW THEM AT ME...I looked like a baby lizard..still can't believe that was me.. NOW I DARE NOT EXCHANGE WORDS WITH MOM CAUSE I'M SURE SHE WOULDN'T HESISTATE TO USE THOSE PICTURES AGAINST ME.

Had to check your profile. Guess that isn't you
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by adadike281(f): 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
corrected
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
my mum said 2 things I won't forget in a hurry.

1. while I was awaiting admission list, I put off the stove by wetting it with some water.. she had initially warned against this but the stove was proving stubborn.. she noticed andi was trying to defend my self explaining some chemistry theory abt metal and corrosion.. that the absence of oxygen will not make the stove corrode despite the water.. chai.. I shouldn't have said that.. she interjected my theory by saying sharrap... u don't no book, if u know book, u for don gain admission... God.. it was like the ground should just swallow me.. I couldn't even eat the food cooked..

second one was wen I placed the rat gum inside a dry part of our gutter... and for 2 days, no rat fell for that trap.. my mum asked who kept it der and my sis told her I was the one.. she laughed and said maybe I felt the rats were as foolish as me....

She has got epic abuses if u mess up with her..

But today, we are best of friends.. she calls me almost everyday even as an adult just to asked if I v eaten

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Pidginwhisper: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
Portgas:

Are you a soldier mate?
Yeah.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by chieni(f): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
I never experienced those shiit

My parents hardly insult me.
wow good for you.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Stellamariss(f): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
rezzy:

It's well. Have you checked classification result.?
we have not taken that one... Is on Thursday, that one they should scare me pass sef
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by chieni(f): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
Umartins1:
Mine was: "I shouldn't have given birth to you. You should have been flushed together with menses" Words of my mother.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6363891_img20171205130525900_jpegc5f133765f75d01752ce1db05c6082ce
Lalasticlala, come and tell us yours
parents, they sha get wahala sometimes. it's funny how we adopt some of their attitude when we become parents. The bad part will be if we adopt their insultive attitude in dealing with our own children.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Stellamariss(f): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
eminent007:

OK.
go get a Tyler Perry Madea movie and u will thank me later.
lol ok
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Gloria3389(f): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
"I did not kill my mother so you can't kill me"...
my mum ehn... very funny woman..
or she'll say "whether na u born me or na me born u,we go know "
They(my day and mum) have never for once Cursed anyone of us(the children) ..

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Stellamariss(f): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jh0wsef:

awwww.. Cheer up. Youd be fine. Time changes everything.
alright dear thanks
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Stellamariss(f): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mollyallex:

library and Information Science
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Stellamariss(f): 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mollyallex:

library and Information Science
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
apholaryn:
u sure no b u dey carry last? no give us lie chop here o.
me no fi carry last lailai my least position na 4th for primary school but wen i enter Sss i drop small
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Pidginwhisper: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
adadike281:
Relax Boo. You remain the special one, you remain the only one kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by BiggyBamBam: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
banjicom:
omo ale ni e (U are a bastard)

just because I put my hand into our pot of soup......i neva even take meat!

cheesy

Thank God my dad wasn't at home!

THIEF!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Gentlevin: 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mikelowe:
my mum said 2 things I won't forget in a hurry.

1. while I was awaiting admission list, I put off the stove by wetting it with some water.. she had initially warned against this but the stove was proving stubborn.. she noticed andi was trying to defend my self explaining some chemistry theory abt metal and corrosion.. that the absence of oxygen will not make the stove corrode despite the water.. chai.. I shouldn't have said that.. she interjected my theory by saying sharrap... u don't no book, if u know book, u for don gain admission... God.. it was like the ground should just swallow me.. I couldn't even eat the food cooked..

second one was wen I placed the rat gum inside a dry part of our gutter... and for 2 days, no rat fell for that trap.. my mum asked who kept it der and my sis told her I was the one.. she laughed and said maybe I felt the rats were as foolish as me....

She has got epic abuses if u mess up with her..

But today, we are best of friends.. she calls me almost everyday even as an adult just to asked if I v eaten
hehehehehehehe chaiii!!!!!!! your mum is expert.....she finish u well....

WELL JUST KNOW THAT THOSE WORDS WERE SAID OUT OF ANNOYANCE....SHE DID NOT MEAN IT....parents will always be parents...

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by adadike281(f): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Relax Boo. You remain the special one, you remain the only one kiss kiss
After how many baby mamas? eh?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by BiggyBamBam: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mom: See all these girls that are coming near you, ehnnn, be careful o, if you touch them by their chest, or your lips touch theirs, they will become pregnant and you will become a father. Or don't you want to go to school again?

Me: I want to be a Doctor mama.

Mom: Ok good boy, oya just be careful but you can talk with them dont let your body touch theirs, you hear me?

Me: Yes ma.

Mom: That's my son

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Pidginwhisper: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
adadike281:
After how many baby mamas? eh?
You should appreciate me for being truthful boo embarassed
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Gentlevin: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
Fresia01:
My bro in school called my mum a week after he left home for school to beg for money agsinn.. my mum told him not to dial her number again.. � grin

The scariest one was thr one she said to us when she was upset.. She told us that if she dies and we dare to cry that she will wake up and kill us All.
"...SHE WILL WAKE UP AND KILL US ALL"...
he he he he he he he he he your mum is dramatic....

Well its like u were really stubborn ooooo......

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by drealtruth(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Me: Mummy e sun re Ooooooo!

Mum: Omo Ale!! awon ebi baba e ni wan ma sun re!angry

Me:E ma binu Ma. Ok, e ma sun re Oooo!

Mum:
looooool... I Don laugh tire here... grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Fresia01(f): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Gentlevin:
"...SHE WILL WAKE UP AND KILL US ALL"...
he he he he he he he he he your mum is dramatic....

Well its like u were really stubborn ooooo......
No.. I'm quiet.. My mum does transfer of aggression. One person will provoke her, she Wilmer turn it on all of us!! So dramatic. We fear her pass my papa sef

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by apholaryn: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
Preetiex:
me no fi carry last lailai my least position na 4th for primary school but wen i enter Sss i drop small
snap your report cards na make we see
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by adadike281(f): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
You should appreciate me for being truthful boo embarassed
soon, u will count me as one of d baby mamas and go for another sweet sixteen. oga soldier ronu fa!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by vickysly: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
I never experienced those shiit

My parents hardly insult me.
Ngwa come and take biscuit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) / My Little Sister Is Misbehaving / The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.