Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,570 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? (4440 Views)

Don't Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding: A Nairalander's Experience / Kenyan Photographer Turns Nairobi Street Couple To Models - Pictures / Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by iamleumas: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin

Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lolz

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by billynoni(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
Adesua's neck in the drawing ehn.....

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by iamleumas: 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
billynoni:
Adesua's neck in the drawing ehn.....

E nearly commot grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
See Banky head like Mango gringrin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by iamleumas: 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
skillful01:

grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
Look Banky W Head Like One of the Stone i Used In Killin Agama lizard when I Was Small

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by iamleumas: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
DeadRat:
Look Banky W Head Like One of the Stone i Used In Killin Agama lizard when I Was Small

grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by Stellamariss(f): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
skillful01:
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by Biggty(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
But the drawing take style resemble Banky W

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by habsydiamond(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
lolzzz...... two giraffes won kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by iamleumas: 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
Biggty:
But the drawing take style resemble Banky W

grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by iamleumas: 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
habsydiamond:
lolzzz...... two giraffes won kiss

This Your comment almost killed me. grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by habsydiamond(m): 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
iamleumas:

This Your comment almost killed me. grin grin grin
the artist no gree pity them at all...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by femijay8271(m): 12:12am On Dec 06, 2017
the guy wey draw DAT tin na YONG JON D WIKED sorry abi WiCKED
Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by iamleumas: 1:30am On Dec 06, 2017
femijay8271:
the guy wey draw DAT tin na YONG JON D WIKED sorry abi WiCKED

grin cheesy grin grin grin
Ur comment got me cracking!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by earthsync(f): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2017
he got the shape of Banky's head sha
Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by Enoma222(m): 7:48am On Dec 06, 2017
banky_head_look_like_base_ball_bat_ angrybanky_head_look_like_base_ball_bat_
Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by iamleumas: 8:07am On Dec 06, 2017
earthsync:
he got the shape of Banky's head sha

grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by iamleumas: 8:07am On Dec 06, 2017
Enoma222:
banky_head_look_like_base_ball_bat_ angrybanky_head_look_like_base_ball_bat_

shocked shocked grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by twentyk(m): 9:27am On Dec 06, 2017
The artist no try for adedua at all at all
Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by iamleumas: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2017
twentyk:
The artist no try for adedua at all at all

grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by hemsquare(m): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2017
This is the picture of the year!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by iamleumas: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2017
hemsquare:
This is the picture of the year!

grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
That neck reminds me of CR7's sculpture
Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by iamleumas: 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
SirBaro:
That neck reminds me of CR7's sculpture
grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Photographer Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by boss01: 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
Oya now

(1) (Reply)

Must A Virgin Girl Bleed On The First Time Of Sex? / Bizarre... This Woman Was Born With A Third Vagina And She Has A Word For Men / Big Breasts Aristo Lesbians Frolicking Creamy Pussy In Viral Leaked Clip!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.