Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose (6422 Views)

Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love / Story Of Woman Who Murdered Her Husband So She Could Marry Her Own Father (Pic) / To love who you marry or to marry who you love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

Awww.... Thank you smiley. I guess this is the first time I am quoting you. Right?

Hmmm maybe

1 Like

Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by naniawini(f): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2017
emperorlee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by enemyofprogress: 9:24am On Dec 09, 2017
Oyinda1599 no other babe drives me crazy like that goddess of beauty,she has everything I want in a woman,no mouth or body odour and looking at her she will be a tigress in bed,which is the ultimate
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by saintchibu(m): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
If you had a month to marry and settle down within a month, which member of the opposite sex here would you like to get married to??

Mine would be Safiaa or Evaberry
I'm already married but would have gone for
ifitumiojo!

1 Like

Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Luckyboiy: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
Luckygurl is the woman of my dreams.
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by oyinda1599(f): 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Oyinda1599 no other babe drives me crazy like that goddess of beauty,she has everything I want in a woman,no mouth or body odour and looking at her she will be a tigress in bed,which is the ultimate
God forbid!
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by enemyofprogress: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
oyinda1599:
God forbid!
stop denying me your love in the public o. Thirty billion in your bank account.
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by enemyofprogress: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
saintchibu:

I'm already married but would have gone for
ifitumiojo!

so you no fit dey use am do spare tyre for outside?
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by oyinda1599(f): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
stop denying me your love in the public o. Thirty billion in your bank account.
who are u gaan...am not in good mood abeg.
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by oyinda1599(f): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
.....nooo,u once said I av body odour o.u are enemyofprogress for God sake,no emotional dealings can take place between me and u.olohun maje.
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by enemyofprogress: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
oyinda1599:
who are u gaan...am not in good mood abeg.
the more reason you should be mine,you will always be in good mood 24/7 even during your menses and labour in the labour room
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by enemyofprogress: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
oyinda1599:
.....nooo,u once said I av body odour o.u are enemyofprogress for God sake,no emotional dealings can take place between me and u.olohun maje.
no o, it wasn't me. Kai na my enemies be dat o. You wey I dey kolo for like kilode
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by oyinda1599(f): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
no o, it wasn't me. Kai na my enemies be dat o. You wey I dey kolo for like kilode
kolo indeed,I just don't like u.ur mission is to frustrate my life on NL.if u are Igbo,if I catch u ehn....is beta u watch ur back.
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by enemyofprogress: 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
oyinda1599:
kolo indeed,I just don't like u.ur mission is to frustrate my life on NL.if u are Igbo,if I catch u ehn....is beta u watch ur back.
eyaaaaaa,I was just doing those things just to get your attention, now that i have succeeded, watch me behave like Romeo or like that oyinbo in the Titanic
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by oyinda1599(f): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
eyaaaaaa,I was just doing those things just to get your attention, now that i have succeeded, watch me behave like Romeo or like that oyinbo in the Titanic
shaa leave me alone.
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by enemyofprogress: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
oyinda1599:
shaa leave me alone.
no o, that can't be possible. You that I have saved your picture in my phone, na to die be dat o,I go change everything about me including my moniker that was given to me by lalasticlala
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Dreydoe(m): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
Chillychill <--- The exact and perfect example of a Muslim woman I wish to have as my wife in this life
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by saintchibu(m): 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
so you no fit dey use am do spare tyre for outside?
Why? All hole na the same Bro! No need for am now.
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by enemyofprogress: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
saintchibu:

Why? All hole na the same Bro! No need for am now.
hmmmmmmm, so you eat the same food everyday all through the year with no varieties? you don't know what you're missing.
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by ibietela2(m): 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
Sinaj cool
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by pocohantas(f): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
boiz2men:
Lol.. Would have been poco but I lost interest

See as I take lose suitor.
On a serious note and for peace sake...what did I do?
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by chillychill(f): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
[quotee author=Dreydoe post=63123246]Chillychill <--- The exact and perfect example of a Muslim woman I wish to have as my wife in this life [/quote]

Lol alawada ni boboyi kee... Do u even no anytin about me? All d same ese oo kiss kiss
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Majesticniyi(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

Aww... Thanks dearie. smiley

Loooool. Keep it up, ma'am. Sliding into your WhatsApp again tonight!
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
pocohantas:

See as I take lose suitor.
On a serious note and for peace sake...what did I do?
So you wont choose me?
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by saintchibu(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
hmmmmmmm, so you eat the same food everyday all through the year with no varieties? you don't know what you're missing.
Ogbono, Egusi, Beans, Rice all na food and serves the same purpose of eliminating hunger! No be so? Mbok no corrupt my innocent mind!
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by iamgenius(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
chillychill
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by oyinda1599(f): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
no o, that can't be possible. You that I have saved your picture in my phone, na to die be dat o,I go change everything about me including my moniker that was given to me by lalasticlala
u beta go and die,e no concern me.
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by enemyofprogress: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
oyinda1599:
u beta go and die,e no concern me.
chai oyinda no do me like dis o,let me be the one to use my tongue to clean the pimples on your face and take you to heaven and bring you back to our house. From today I promise to be a very good boy and husband material
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by oyinda1599(f): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
chai oyinda no do me like dis o,let me be the one to use my tongue to clean the pimples on your face and take you to heaven and bring you back to our house. From today I promise to be a very good boy and husband material
u are not a husband material at all....i tire for ur mata
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by enemyofprogress: 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
oyinda1599:
u are not a husband material at all....i tire for ur mata
all this na smokescreen o, don't believe everything you see on the internet o
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by oyinda1599(f): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
OK....who are u?...ur dp says u are a devil.
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by oyinda1599(f): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
u insulted me too much,that one day I almost cry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong / Hungry Girls Everywhere Just Like Her Backside Sha / My Gf Told Me She Aborted In Her Last Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.