Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose (6425 Views)

Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love / Story Of Woman Who Murdered Her Husband So She Could Marry Her Own Father (Pic) / To love who you marry or to marry who you love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Earthquake1: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
All these ass licking sissies

Marrying girls in your dreams grin
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by enemyofprogress: 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
oyinda1599:
u insulted me too much,that one day I almost cry.
and I said I was sorry and I am still very sorry,I did everything to get your attention, you know I'm a bush boy
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by oyinda1599(f): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
and I said I was sorry and I am still very sorry,I did everything to get your attention, you know I'm a bush boy
...aiit,no problem.
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by enemyofprogress: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
oyinda1599:
...aiit,no problem.
meaning it's settled?
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by oyinda1599(f): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
meaning it's settled?
yeah
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by enemyofprogress: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
oyinda1599:
yeah
thanks kiss kiss kiss
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by oyinda1599(f): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
thanks kiss kiss kiss
now u will stop mentioning my name to ur comment and will be cool friends.what's ur real name?..who are u?
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by enemyofprogress: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
oyinda1599:
now u will stop mentioning my name to ur comment and will be cool friends.what's ur real name?..who are u?
sorry I can't tell you that here even if you put a bomb in my boxer pant
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by oyinda1599(f): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
OK....not like I av much interest in knowing u.keep ur name.
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by chillychill(f): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
iamgenius:
chillychill

kiss kiss kiss thanks man kiss
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by oyinda1599(f): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
will stay off ur mention and am not gonna quote u again.
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by enemyofprogress: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
oyinda1599:
OK....not like I av much interest in knowing u.keep ur name.
we talk about that in private
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
eezor:
That would be benita27. Very intelligent, smart, industrious, and have self-confidence. No man would ever regrets marrying her. She is resourceful. She is everything a man desired in a wife. Amarabae is also a gud woman. But she is married. By their fruits we know them. Benita27 all the way. wish I could send some money to her account for little Xmas shopping.
LOL. Thanks for the mention. Been serving a ban, and my account is open for any gift. grin

DeadRat, I'll transfer to you when he sends it. tongue
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by oyinda1599(f): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
enemyofprogress:
private...How?
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by chillychill(f): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dreydoe:
Chillychill <--- The exact and perfect example of a Muslim woman I wish to have as my wife in this life

Ha :oLol alawada ni boboyi kee... Do u even no anytin about me? All d same ese oo kiss kiss
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by enemyofprogress: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
oyinda1599:
private...How?
I will pm you
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Missbronze
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by oyinda1599(f): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I will pm you
hmmm...wondering what u want from me
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by enemyofprogress: 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
oyinda1599:
hmmm...wondering what u want from me
the whole of you.
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Slaye: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
Definitely shinarlaura kiss
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by oyinda1599(f): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
the whole of you.
don't kW what to type again but I Kw for sure that I don't like u.gudnyt
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Earthquake1: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
oyinda1599:

Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by boiz2men(m): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
pocohantas:

See as I take lose suitor.
On a serious note and for peace sake...what did I do?

It wasnt you. It was me...
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by pocohantas(f): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
chisco82:

So you wont choose me?

I will choose you over and over smiley
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by enemyofprogress: 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
oyinda1599:
it's always like that. Thanks. Good night and sleep tight
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by pocohantas(f): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
boiz2men:

It wasnt you. It was me...

Alright then...I believe you.
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by eezor: 12:11am On Dec 10, 2017
kimbraa:
LOL. Thanks for the mention. Been serving a ban, and my account is open for any gift. grin

Hmmm. Benita come ooo
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 10, 2017
pocohantas:

I will choose you over and over smiley
Onye agoziri agozi ka mbu. How u dey naa?
Still on my kneel oo....
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Luckygurl(f): 2:25am On Dec 10, 2017
Luckyboiy:
Luckygurl is the woman of my dreams.

grin cheesy

Fornication?
You're back

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Dreydoe(m): 5:56am On Dec 10, 2017
chillychill:

Ha :oLol alawada ni boboyi kee... Do u even no anytin about me? All d same ese oo kiss kiss
I don't know anything about u dear..I follow ur post a little and have seen ur picture ....Trust me am already in Love with you and to top it off you are a (True believer) <== whatelse do I need after ds smiley[color=#000099][/color]
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 10, 2017
kimbraa:

AUNTY AMARA maka why na... Benita27 come And Tell Oga eezor that I Am Your Brother Na cry abi You Want Your Brother To Miss Christmas Gift cry
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Luckyboiy: 6:42am On Dec 10, 2017
Luckygurl:

grin cheesy

Fornication?
You're back

grin grin cheesy cheesy

It's me grin

Give me a chance, please. I am begging you. If you don't have a boyfriend, consider me. I am ready to settle down cheesy

If you don't mind, I can send a PM so we can get to know each other better offline. That is if you want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) / Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] / What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.