Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences (44957 Views)

Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers / VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State / Osinbajo Pictured Campaigning While Standing On A Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Sijo01(f): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2017
Dude is like; VP what what have you people turned Nigeria to

1 Like

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2017
Even the second man looking at the man's hand like, make this man no punch vp for face oo grin
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2017
Seylad2009:
Hello Good People,

Please, Anybody that God lay into his/her heart to help a soul should assist me.
I need a Job, I'm a Mechanical Engineering Graduate, have little experience, I can work in any organization or role not related to engineering (I can do relevant professional exams to align with the role) .
I'm an hardworking, Fast learner, trustworthy, God fearing with integrity.

Also, please if you know someone that knows someone that can help me, please connect me, I won't let you down.

Here's my email:
Seyioladejo234@gmail.com

Thank you and God bless!

You can try on twitter as well, remember NO HARM IN TRYING!
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Biggerbros234: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2017
Pappyto:
The guy was like;

See, Oga warn your Oga ooo (Buhari), he told me to arrange four oloshos for him last week which I did, to my surprise, those girls called me that upon all the bjs they gave baba, the thing no gree stand.

Osibanjo; Eh enn.

Guy; If baba cannot rule a nation, is he failing in the other room too ni?

Osinbajo;You sef Bleep up, Na me you suppose arrange them for. you know say Na extra life remain for baba.
savage���

1 Like

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by DAVE41(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2017
J
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by awesomet1(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2017
Touching
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Qualityever: 10:41am On Dec 06, 2017
like if you came to look for NwaAmaikpe comment share if not kiss

1 Like

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by mangood74: 10:41am On Dec 06, 2017
ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE
LET EVERY TRIBE AND ETHINIC GROUPS MOBILIZE AGAINST THESE TERRORISTS AND LAND GRABBERS PERIOD

2 Likes

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by JesseLBoles: 10:42am On Dec 06, 2017
Too much decay in this country. Wickedness latent in the hearts of many leaders.

1 Like

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 06, 2017
Pappyto:
The guy was like;

See, Oga warn your Oga ooo (Buhari), he told me to arrange four oloshos for him last week which I did, to my surprise, those girls called me that upon all the bjs they gave baba, the thing no gree stand.

Osibanjo; Eh enn.

Osinbajo;You sef Bleep up, Na me you suppose arrange them for. you know say Na extra life remain for baba.

story story

1 Like

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by rozay12345: 10:44am On Dec 06, 2017
Nigeria and Africa needs an urgent and immediate reset, the country keep failing her citizens every now and then, citizens are being killed like cockroaches and it has never demanded an outrage, Nigerians need to know that they have a universal right to their life and government only comes in place to guarantee these rights. Going forward, we must find a solution to the herdsman crises bedevilling this nation and other form of vices threatening innocent citizens. To add my voice to the #EndSars, with the revelation being made, a proper nation would set up a truth and reconciliation committee to determine the veracity of the claims being made, flush out and punish the erring police officers.

3 Likes

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Papaaldrich: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2017
you dont havff sense,single sense no dey ur head
Pappyto:
The guy was like;

Osibanjo; Eh enn.

1 Like

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by tivta(m): 10:52am On Dec 06, 2017
Nigerians don clear them eye. Let's see what will happen 2019
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Pappyto: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2017
Papaaldrich:
you dont havff sense,single sense no dey ur head
Argue with your TV at home.. I'm out.
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by hokafor(m): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2017
I feel for the man

1 Like

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by pimpchi(m): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2017
God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by RaptorX: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2017
Overpopulation is worrying them in the North why they kill themselves anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Hespee93: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 06, 2017
zeenaman:
When people are really hurt, ethics and protocols are defied. Just imagine how that guy is addressing the VP of the giant of Africa like a normal random person. Lol

Stop calling Nigeria the giant of Africa, please. Enough with the self deceit.

1 Like

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by opribo(m): 10:58am On Dec 06, 2017
The VP is close to the people that's why that guy could pour out his anger right in his face.

The SSS guy with him is even hiding behind another person. What if the guy had given the VP a super headbut.
Anyway the VP is not the issue, let Buha try this
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by positivetaught: 10:59am On Dec 06, 2017
All these northern Christian minorities hoping n counting on Buhari/APC government for protection against Hausa/Fulani onslaught are just wasting their time,same as those who think n believe that the Islamization agenda is not real,its going to be gradual but determinedly continuous, it's going to be by peaceful n brutal means.to be forwarn is to be forearm, those with ears let them hear n take heed.

1 Like

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Adminisher: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2017
"Dem say dem go com kill us, dem finally com to kill us true true, ...then dem kill us" .

1 Like

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by sanpipita(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2017
Buhari and his brothers have really maimed ethnic minorities in north, they need to get their PVC ready that's if they don't get wiped out before 2019, complaining to Osinbajo will solve nothing

1 Like

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by MrPolitics: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2017
manutdrichie:
That visit was suppose to be made by Buhari himself but don't know why he choose to go and dance in Kano instead of visiting where he is needed most, these are his people

Lol you don't know why? It's because election is around the corner and baba wants to secure Kano votes. That's more important to him than citizens dying

1 Like

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by emperormossad(m): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2017
zeenaman:
When people are really hurt, ethics and protocols are defied. Just imagine how that guy is addressing the VP of the giant of Africa like a normal random person. Lol
So osibanjo is supernatural abi?
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by IamProdigy: 11:09am On Dec 06, 2017
Man : Na just small thing I for disown this country

Osinbajo: You don't mean it?? undecided
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by deco22(m): 11:09am On Dec 06, 2017
cescky:

grin

Guy you have a point about the hurt part....

Who told you Nigeria is the giant of Africa...its only people you haven't left the country that think so....some one help me with that clapping coach meme

2 Likes

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by villybest(f): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2017
You are too much.

Pappyto:
The guy was like;

Osibanjo; Eh enn.

1 Like

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by MrReeseG(m): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2017
Meme don come o.. Oya o
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by saydfact(m): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2017
IF I HANDLE THAT BUHARI EHN........ grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Turantula(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2017
cescky:

grin

Guy you have a point about the hurt part....

Who told you Nigeria is the giant of Africa...its only people you haven't left the country that think so....some one help me with that clapping coach meme

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ / Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates / Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.