Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences (44959 Views)

Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers / VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State / Osinbajo Pictured Campaigning While Standing On A Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by Malawian(m): 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
rozay12345:
Nigeria and Africa needs an urgent and immediate reset, the country keep failing her citizens every now and then, citizens are being killed like cockroaches and it has never demanded an outrage, Nigerians need to know that they have a universal right to their life and government only comes in place to guarantee these rights. Going forward, we must find a solution to the herdsman crises bedevilling this nation and other form of vices threatening innocent citizens. To add my voice to the #EndSars, with the revelation being made, a proper nation would set up a truth and reconciliation committee to determine the veracity of the claims being made, flush out and punish the erring police officers.
Dont Worry, ISIS is coming to Southern Libya, very soon, war will reach home. for those who think it is their birthright to subjugate others forever, when their authority is taken from them, it will be like film, and they will end up with nothing. They can go find out how the Tuareg rebellion was put down.
Re: Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences by ctex4real(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Pappyto:
The guy was like;

See, Oga warn your Oga ooo (Buhari), he told me to arrange four oloshos for him last week which I did, to my surprise, those girls called me that upon all the bjs they gave baba, the thing no gree stand.

Osibanjo; Eh enn.

Guy; If baba cannot rule a nation, is he failing in the other room too ni?

Osinbajo;You sef Bleep up, Na me you suppose arrange them for. you know say Na extra life remain for baba.
this cracked me up grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) / The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture / Nnamdi Chude Meets With Chief Innocent Chukwuma (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.