Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Most Non-virgins Are Jealous - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Non-virgins Are Jealous (4338 Views)

Most Virgins Are Guilty Of This, Why? / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by roarik(f): 8:39am On Dec 12, 2017
u are on point..so true
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 12, 2017
roarik:
u are on point..so true
U speak with much confidence pwetty
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2017
roarik:
u are on point..so true
U speak with much confidence pretty
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2017
roarik:
u are on point..so true
you speak with much confidence pretty
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Ginaz(f): 8:57am On Dec 12, 2017
Please this is so bad on all levels!

Virginity is a personal choice, just like life is a personal choice. Why do you think someone should be jealous of you for the fact you are a virgin? If your understanding of virginity is about being above others morally then you don't even have self worth but hide behind the walls of virginity to give you one.

Virginity signifies purity in a sexual sense! It ends there! It doesn't make you different from others cos believe me there are non virgins who have a heart of gold that I bet you don't have!

What of girls that lost their virginity through rapes? Or through mental abuses? Or those little girls in the north that had no say about their virginity being married off to men old enough to be their fathers? They should be jealous of virgins eh?

This is quite strange and it shows the mentality of a average Nigerian about it by the comments I read. Virginity automatically makes you a gold!

I laugh. O.p work on your self esteem. You don't need validation for being a virgin, it is your choice. Kindly respect that someone could lost her virginity by being raped. And about those friends you saying that try to make one join them at the same level, I would say it is only someone that doesn't have self worth or self respects that would bow to peer pressure.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Jochabed(f): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2017
donstan18:

I love the maturity you used in replying her.

They obviously proved your thread right by commenting with Jealousy and hate.

When you see pained non-virgins, you'll know, especially the ones that lost it because of okpa and nutri-C.

Being a Virgin is dope for those that cherish and loves it.
Being a non-virgin is also dope for those who ain't Jealous of virgins.

If you are truly a virgin.... Thumbs up, It ain't easy.

drops pen!

Thank u, am grateful.
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by donstan18: 9:05am On Dec 12, 2017
Ginaz:

Virginity is a personal choice, just like life is a personal choice. Why do you think someone should be jealous of you for the fact you are a virgin? If your understanding of virginity is about being above others morally then you don't even have self worth but hide behind the walls of virginity to give you one.

Virginity signifies purity in a sexual sense! It ends there! It doesn't make you different from others cos believe me there are non virgins who have a heart of gold that I bet you don't have!

What of girls that lost their virginity through rapes? Or through mental abuses? Or those little girls in the north that had no say about their virginity being married off to men old enough to be their fathers? They should be jealous of virgins eh?

This is quite strange and it shows the mentality of a average Nigerian about it by the comments I read. Virginity automatically makes you a gold!

I laugh. O.p work on your self esteem. You don't need validation for being a virgin, it is your choice. Kindly respect that someone could lost her virginity by being raped. And about those friends you saying that try to make one join them at the same level, I would say it is only someone that doesn't have self worth or self respects that would bow to peer pressure.

You think so?
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Blackhawk01: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2017
Not true! This is so not true. Where do y'all get this silly ideas from sef? So, I'm gonna be jealous of a girl cus she's a virgin? Hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Jochabed(f): 9:17am On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=Ginaz post=63206585]Please this is so bad on all levels!

I guess u did not understand me. Am not trying to undermine non-v, moreover its tough being a V these days. What i meant what that out of guilt, SOME NOT ALL virgins feel jealous.
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Blackhawk01: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2017
Ginaz:

Make it loud and clear, babez!
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Jochabed(f): 9:27am On Dec 12, 2017
I'd like for ya'll to understand my point. A girl can't be crowned a Good Girl cause she is a Virgin, your character earns you that status. But ya'll can't deny the fact that some virgins are been tagged Old School cause of their choice for sexual purity. Go to higher institutions, a girl with non-virgin friends is often victimized by her peers, why? She has something the have lost,so its either she Joins them or she is out. What do u call that? Mind you, I said some Non-virgins not all.

2 Likes

Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Ginaz(f): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2017
donstan18:

You think so?

Ya I do, everything in life is about choices. If you wanna marry you gat to make choices same with a smoker offering cigarette to someone that doesn't smoke. He has to make a choice if he wants to be a smoker or not.

Same with virginity. I am not saying being a virgin Is bad but you goading it over someone that is not, is wrong. A little girl in my hood has started sleeping around she is not yet 15. Her parent would beat her and drive her out of the house for days.

She didn't just decide to sleep around, lack of parental care and guidance was responsible. What she needs now is love and care not beatings!

What I am saying is, a lot of bad situations can messed up the mind. Hardships, hunger, starvation, lack of love and abuses are reasons some people made a choice of losing their purity. You can't judge them you don't know the pains.

I used to judged them but when I saw how people were suffering and how parents don't give a Bleep about their kids, all they do is born and born without a single sense of responsibility can you honestly blame them?

If the o.p was in one of those crucial and critical situations would she be saying these? Let's be holy unto the lord only cos everyone has their own hell.

Virginity is a choice. Na God go help, cos girls are doing silly things just for hunger not to kill them. Even boys too, going into yahoo some for greed some cos of hunger.

The street is messed up, what everyone needs is love not being judged. Na condition make crayfish bend like my friend would say.
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by shaybebaby(f): 9:41am On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
I'd like for ya'll to understand my point. A girl can't be crowned a Good Girl cause she is a Virgin, your character earns you that status. But ya'll can't deny the fact that some virgins are been tagged Old School cause of their choice for sexual purity. Go to higher institutions, a girl with non-virgin friends is often victimized by her peers, why? She has something the have lost,so its either she Joins them or she is out. What do u call that? Mind you, I said some Non-virgins not all.
The struggle is real. Even you with your black hat like a medieval witch's hat (only thing missing is a broom) too is saying "y'all"? When you aren't American. undecided

Shows your struggle is internal, trying to feel better about about some of your choices or lack of.

Yous a virgin? Good for you. Thinking of losing it? Your choice. Want to keep it? Your business. Ultimately, only you get to decide what you do with your body. Mates might pressure you but if you do the do, it's all on you, your choice and no one else's fault. (except for rape)

2 Likes

Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Jochabed(f): 9:41am On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=Ginaz post=63207823]

Ya I do, everything in life is about choices. If you wanna marry you gat to make choices same with a smoker offering cigarette to someone that doesn't smoke. He has to make a choice if he wants to be a smoker or not.

Same with virginity. I am not saying being a virgin Is bad but you goading it over someone that is not, is wrong. A little girl in my hood has started sleeping around she is not yet 15. Her parent would beat her and drive her out of the house for days.

She didn't just decide to sleep around, lack of parental care and guidance was responsible. What she needs now is love and care not beatings!

What I am saying is, a lot of bad situations can messed up the mind. Hardships, hunger, starvation, lack of love and abuses are reasons some people made a choice of losing their purity. You can't judge them you don't know the pains.

I am not here to judge non-v, circumstances led to them loosing it. I understand the pain the also go through for being non-v.
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Jochabed(f): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2017
shaybebaby:

The struggle is real. Even you with your black hat like a medieval witch's hat (only thing missing is a broom) too is saying "y'all"? When you aren't American. undecided

Shows your struggle is internal, trying to feel better about about some of your choices or lack of.

Yous a virgin? Good for you. Thinking of losing it? Your choice. Want to keep it? Your business. Ultimately, only you get to decide what you do with your body. Mates might pressure you but if you do the do, it's all on you, your choice and no one else's fault. (except for rape)
Lol..But thanks anyway.
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Gofwane(m): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2017
festwiz:
Hmm?! Which do you belong to?

Never mind, just checked your dp. grin
grin grin grin..... she be Sister Nkechi!

Na them dey get hymen wey strong like original American jeans. You will need a scissors before you can dis virgin them and Sometimes only scissors is not enough sef, you will have to add it with fasting and prayers grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Jochabed(f): 9:47am On Dec 12, 2017
Gofwane:
grin grin grin..... she be Sister Nkechi!

Na them dey get hymen wey strong like original American jeans. You will need a scissors before you can dis virgin them and Sometimes only scissors is not enough sef, you will have to add it with fasting and prayers grin
Lol...But thank u,and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by donstan18: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2017
Ginaz:

I used to judged them but when I saw how people were suffering and how parents don't give a Bleep about their kids, all they do is born and born without a single sense of responsibility can you honestly blame them?

If the o.p was in one of those crucial and critical situations would she be saying these? Let's be holy unto the lord only cos everyone has their own hell.

Virginity is a choice. Na God go help, cos girls are doing silly things just for hunger not to kill them. Even boys too, going into yahoo some for greed some cos of hunger.

The street is messed up, what everyone needs is love not being judged. Na condition make crayfish bend like my friend would say .

Those are the things I wanted to read,

Desperate times calls for desperate measures,

Some virgins that lost their didn't do it by choice, something prompted it leaving them choiceless and with no choice than to lose it.

1 Like

Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Ginaz(f): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:

What you say doesn't make sense I'm sorry to say. So someone would force you to join them or not? You don't have a choice of saying yes or no? Would they kill you if you don't?

Your assessment doesn't hold ground. Peer pressure is rampant. I don't like makeup and don't like making my hair most times. When I was in school, you need to see the stares I got. I was tagged a plain girl, some said I don't have class right in my face . But did I say they were jealous?

No cos it's a peer pressure, they want you to be like them cos they don't have the guts to be like you.

Why I'm angry it's cos your tittle is not right. Non virgins jealous of virgins? Really? it is discriminating to those who had a rough start. Like that 15yr old girl embarassed

I should as well open a thread on makeup girls jealous over non makeup girls. Does it make sense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by shaybebaby(f): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
Lol..But thanks anyway.
Anytime, happy to serve up doses of reality. kiss

1 Like

Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Jochabed(f): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2017
Ginaz:

What you say doesn't make sense I'm sorry to say. So someone would force you to join them or not? You don't have a choice of saying yes or no? Would they kill you if you don't?

Your assessment doesn't hold ground. Peer pressure is rampant. I don't like makeup and don't like making my hair most times. When I was in school, you need to see the stares I got. I was tagged a plain girl, some said I don't have class right in my face . But did I say they were jealous?

No cos it's a peer pressure, they want you to be like them cos they don't have the guts to be like you.

Why I'm angry it's cos your tittle is not right. Non virgins jealous of virgins? Really? it is discriminating to those who had a rough start. Like that 15yr old girl embarassed

I should as well open a thread on makeup girls jealous over non makeup girls. Does it make sense?
ok, i understand.

1 Like

Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Gofwane(m): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
Lol...But thank u,and God bless.
Ammmeennn!! Halaluyah grin grin

Have a nice day, sister Nkechi abi na sister Chidalu sef.
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Jochabed(f): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2017
Gofwane:
Ammmeennn!! Halaluyah grin grin
Have a nice day, sister Nkechi abi na sister Chidalu sef.
Lol
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Gofwane(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
Lol
lol loler lolest!
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by gozzlin: 10:23am On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
Lol

Babe, you're the one I've been looking for all my life. Please where are you?
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by Learnstuffs: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2017
QueenSekxy:
jealous you with that your cap undecided

nne,,I envy intelligency not that smelly cùnt of yours. .
This one is pained grin
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by RickandMorty: 10:50am On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:

yeah! any problem?

you have a very virginic look. I might be wrong though.
Re: Most Non-virgins Are Jealous by RickandMorty: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2017
donstan18:

When you see pained non-virgins, you'll know, especially the ones that lost it because of okpa and nutri-C.

drops pen!

ahahahaha, what the fxck man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) / Viral Video Of Two Slay Mama Fighting Naked In The Public Makes Headline / Wife Shares Beautiful Moment Of Her Husband And Daughter In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.